Survivor: Winners at War

Raphy

Just now, .Rei said:

I soooo want Parvati to do good this season :wub:

me too, I feel like she could, there would be very few seasons that I think she could come back in and do well again, but this might be the right group and the right time.  I don't think she got a shot in hell at winning, but I would love her to WTF into the Top 6 again and people be like how?

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

me too, I feel like she could, there would be very few seasons that I think she could come back in and do well again, but this might be the right group and the right time.  I don't think she got a shot in hell at winning, but I would love her to WTF into the Top 6 again and people be like how?

Half of the cast wants to keep her around to keep the target off themselves, or is a Parvati stan. I have faith in her making it far.

27 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Half of the cast wants to keep her around to keep the target off themselves, or is a Parvati stan. I have faith in her making it far.

Please!

I also love that Parvati is a tag for this thread haha.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I want to be in the draft!  And I don't want to be in the same one as Elliott because he is going to steal Parvati from me. lol

You go where the randomizer tells you to go. And as we just learned you don’t like Survivor so you don’t need Parvati that badly :)) :)) :)) :))

I preferred Tony's #dragging

Vlachos: I tell ya, I thought Richard Hatch was going to be here. Or maybe the last winner.

Holmes: Chris (Underwood)?

Vlachos: That was horrible, man. That was gross.

Holmes: He’s a super nice guy, but I tell you, if you put a gun to my head the day of the finale and said, “Which one is Chris and which one is Eric (Hafemann)?” I couldn’t have told you.

Vlachos: (Laughs)

Holmes: I was watching thinking; I have to interview this guy tomorrow and I know nothing about him.

Vlachos: Man…I can’t believe they did that. That just ruined the whole…oh my God. What happened to the concept of, “When your torch is snuffed, you’re dead.”

Holmes: It’s that. Being voted out is being cast out of the society to die. But, you’re also sending them to go hang out in a relatively politics-free environment with the jury. The whole point of this thing is to put people on the jury and have them want to reward you. You were an (expletive deleted), but you were their (expletive deleted). There’s an art to that.

Vlachos: Thank you. (Laughs)

Holmes: But he almost didn’t put anyone on the jury! And also, I think paranoia is vastly underrated on this show. You’re always worried when two people sneak off into the woods to talk. They didn’t have to deal with that at all.

Vlachos: Nothing. Nobody’s walking off and talking about you. It’s gross, man. What was Jeff thinking?

Holmes: He loves second chances, loser brackets, that kind of thing.

Vlachos: They didn’t play the game. They stayed on an island playing with themselves. I was sour about that. They went camping and then they collected their million-dollar check.