idolforums.com
Raphy

Survivor: Winners at War

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Get to 10 so we can get 2 each 😮

That's what I was thinking.

The two Trumpies working against each other we love to see it

As an avid champion of Sarah's GC game and as someone who doesn't like her very much, I love seeing how much everyone wants her gone.

Shes gonna have to pull some next level Parvati magic to survive this time around.  

So weird how no one has written Parvati down yet.  

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

So weird how no one has written Parvati down yet.  

Why vote out Parvati when you can keep her around because she'll always be a bigger target than yourself?

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Why vote out Parvati when you can keep her around because she'll always be a bigger target than yourself?

She's a mom now, maybe she will be Ben's new Chrissy.  I know you'd love that.

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

She's a mom now, maybe she will be Ben's new Chrissy.  I know you'd love that.

She can't be like Chrissy because Parvati actually deserved to have won.

Shallow: And, I know Sophie from New York. She’s a stone wall. I’m like, “Hi, Sophie!”  And she’s stonewalling me. I don’t know if that’s a bad sign or she doesn’t want to let on that we know each other.

Clarke: For the women, I’m really excited about Parvati and I hope she’s excited about me. Parvati used to live in New York, so I know her well, we used to workout together. Like, she’s met my family. But we’ve really been out of touch for the last year or so, like really out of touch. So, I was super excited to see her here, and I keep trying to smile. I keep trying to revive that friendship and I hope she’s thinking along the same lines. I also think it’d be a really unexpected alliance. I don’t think many people would know that we were friends. So I’m excited about Parvati.

Interesting how Sophie thinks she's trying to hint to Parvati she wants to work together but Parvati's not getting it at all. I'm praying they work together, I'd love to see them dominate. Disappointed they're not on the same starting tribe.

• Like 1