idolforums.com
Raphy

Survivor: Winners at War

On 1/15/2020 at 4:19 PM, jstxanothrxstory said:

I'm not surprised. Her winning game wasn't really all that different from other winners, but because that cast was so terrible, she came out of it looking like some sort of Survivor God in comparison.

Sabrina deserved, though.

tumblr_inline_ms48iadcn81qz4rgp.gif

Ranking to see how much it changes in the first episode.

01. Natalie

02. Parvati

03. Sandra

04. Wendell

05. Kim

06. Yul

07. Ethan

08. Sophie

09. Danni

10. Denise

11. Sarah

12. Tyson

13. Jeremy

14. Amber

15. Rob

16. Michele

17. Adam

18. Nick

19. Tony

20. Ben

36 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Oh I want to rank all 20.  I am going to do that this afternoon!

1. Parvati

2. Not Parvati

3. Not Parvati

4. Not Parvati

5. Not Parvati

6. Not Parvati

7. Not Parvati

8. Not Parvati

9. Not Parvati

10. Not Parvati

11. Not Parvati

12. Not Parvati

13. Not Parvati

14. Not Parvati

15. Not Parvati

16. Not Parvati

17. Not Parvati

18. Not Parvati

19. Not Parvati

20. Not Parvati

All done. :giggle:

Just now, jstxanothrxstory said:

1. Parvati

2. Not Parvati

3. Not Parvati

4. Not Parvati

5. Not Parvati

6. Not Parvati

7. Not Parvati

8. Not Parvati

9. Not Parvati

10. Not Parvati

11. Not Parvati

12. Not Parvati

13. Not Parvati

14. Not Parvati

15. Not Parvati

16. Not Parvati

17. Not Parvati

18. Not Parvati

19. Not Parvati

20. Not Parvati

All done. :giggle:

listen, you ain't wrong.  Isn't this the only true list?

Just now, Solaris said:

listen, you ain't wrong.  Isn't this the only true list?

Yul and Sandra as 19 and 20 since they kept Parvati from winning three seasons? :unsure:

Kidding, don't @ me 😘 

I think Parvati's gameplay and just management kept her from winning 2/3 seasons 😘

She would have won Cook Islands, so I don't think thats fair.  Yul correctly identified her as a jury threat.

I will agree with HvV, but her gameplay was amazing.

So her jury management only caused her to lose 1/3.  Yul prevented her from winning once.  

Haha I was mainly kidding. Cook Islands will always be impossible to predict if that super idol didn't exist. I think any of Parvati, Adam, or Nate could've won if Penner doesn't flip and her alliance keeps the power.

To be fair, Parvati had a lock to win HvV until Russell pulled a Russell and flipped on Danielle, which made Parvati look guilty by association.

1 minute ago, bobbobachoo1 said:

Cook Islands will always be impossible to predict if that super idol didn't exist.

Pretty much. None of them were going to vote Yul because they didn't want to be the sacrificial lamb. :haha:

2 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

To be fair, Parvati had a lock to win HvV until Russell pulled a Russell and flipped on Danielle, which made Parvati look guilty by association.

Though you could also say on the other hand, Parvati is gone at 15 if some shady sh*t doesn't go on with Tyson flipping his vote.

Just now, bobbobachoo1 said:

Though you could also say on the other hand, Parvati is gone at 15 if some shady sh*t doesn't go on with Tyson flipping his vote.

Oh, definitely. Parvati's had luck on her side in both of her seasons, but I just meant she had a clear strategy to winning once the merge hit and the Villains had the numbers, but it was dependent on Russell actually listening to strategy... which was never going to happen. (But none of them knew him since they hadn't gotten to watch Samoa).

It also doesn't help that Amanda was never going to vote for her based off things that happened between them before the season even began happening.

Just now, jstxanothrxstory said:

Oh, definitely. Parvati's had luck on her side in both of her seasons, but I just meant she had a clear strategy to winning once the merge hit and the Villains had the numbers, but it was dependent on Russell actually listening to strategy... which was never going to happen. (But none of them knew him since they hadn't gotten to watch Samoa).

It also doesn't help that Amanda was never going to vote for her based off things that happened between them before the season even began happening.

What’s the tea with Parvati and Amanda? 😮

Amanda got very jealous.  Especially after Ozzy and Parv patched things up.  

2 minutes ago, reimaldonado said:

They all kept everything very hush-lipped, but they had a falling out between Micronesia and Heroes vs. Villains, no one knows exactly what it was about. And then Parvati f*cking Amanda over in HvV pretty much ended things for good.

3 minutes ago, reimaldonado said:

I don't think anybody knows the full scoop, but what I've read is some combination of that they stopped being friends because Parvati and Ozzy had made up while he was dating Amanda (obviously), but then she stayed friends with him after he and Amanda broke up; and then Amanda apparently stopped being friends with Parvati not long after Parvati won Micronesia.

It's why the scenes of Amanda telling Parvati she's not a target or whatever are so awkward, because the Heroes all thought they were still friends and made Amanda do it even though she didn't want to talk to Parvati.

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

@jstxanothrxstory I hope you're planning on listening to Brice's interview with Dean on RHAP,  he literally just asks him all about his dating life and I think it was specifically made for you.

3 minutes ago, bobbobachoo1 said:

@jstxanothrxstory I hope you're planning on listening to Brice's interview with Dean on RHAP,  he literally just asks him all about his dating life and I think it was specifically made for you.

Can I get a tl;dr?

I just read an interview by Yul where he praised Parvati for improving as a player in the following seasons after Cook Islands while also shading Ozzy for doing the exact opposite :haha:

I've chosen to stan Yul :wub:

2 minutes ago, reimaldonado said:

I just read an interview by Yul where he praised Parvati for improving as a player in the following seasons after Cook Islands while also shading Ozzy for doing the exact opposite :haha:

I've chosen to stan Yul :wub:

Ozzy thought catching fish would give him a win on Game Changers, so that says it all.

20 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

Can I get a tl;dr?

Lol idr every detail but he's been on a few dates with a fan who slid into his dms lmao. He says he goes for a few drinks as a first date and he texts back immediately and doesn't like when people play games by waiting a few days to text. And he likes playing Drake music for dates and I vomited. He's painfully straight I can't handle it. Only listening because I love Brice's podcast.

How do you change idf theme? Not a fan of this ugly bland white :/ 

@Elliott. You see the latest promo featuring Parvati? Jeff said he's her pick to win.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 2