Survivor: Winners at War

Raphy

Ugh I see why they took Ethan out to weaken Rob/Parvati, but I really wish they had gone for Adam. He’s super untrustworthy to have around. I was really excited to watch him get blindsided and then the votes changed. :dead:

Regardless of that though, I’m really enjoying the Michele/Jeremy duo. Michele was great this episode :wub:

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

Oh and also side-note but I found myself really attracted to Ethan this season and he also just seemed like the nicest guy who couldn't wait to play again, so I'm sad he's out. As someone who really enjoys the old-school seasons and when we get returnees from them, it sucks to see three people who haven't played in a long time, go home back-to-back!

• Like 2

I just realized Rob and Parvati, the two biggest targets on their tribe, now have more fire tokens than everyone else on their tribe (except Denise), and also have their two closest allies respectively (Amber, Ethan) on EoE to win advantages to sell them. :dead: 

Yes for the purposes of this argument we're pretending Amber is actually doing anything on EoE

5 hours ago, *Lily said:

Ugh I see why they took Ethan out to weaken Rob/Parvati, but I really wish they had gone for Adam. He’s super untrustworthy to have around. I was really excited to watch him get blindsided and then the votes changed. :dead:

Regardless of that though, I’m really enjoying the Michele/Jeremy duo. Michele was great this episode :wub:

Ughh agree completely with all of this.  I was so excited or an Adam blindside. :dead: 

Same. Glad Michele got to shine this episode. 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Oh and also side-note but I found myself really attracted to Ethan this season and he also just seemed like the nicest guy who couldn't wait to play again, so I'm sad he's out. As someone who really enjoys the old-school seasons and when we get returnees from them, it sucks to see three people who haven't played in a long time, go home back-to-back!

Yeah it is really sad seeing these old school players going out so soon. :( Although they aren't so old school to me as i watched the earlier seasons nearly 2 years ago. :haha:  

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I just realized Rob and Parvati, the two biggest targets on their tribe, now have more fire tokens than everyone else on their tribe (except Denise), and also have their two closest allies respectively (Amber, Ethan) on EoE to win advantages to sell them. :dead: 

Yes for the purposes of this argument we're pretending Amber is actually doing anything on EoE

:dead: @ your Amber comments. 

7 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

I mean, at this point Natalie is the only one I can see re-entering the game so we might still get that

Fingers crossed. ❤️ 

Love that Rob got taken down a peg or two. I find him to be so obnoxious and it’s a shame that Parv has aligned with him so early and put a target on her back.

Michele making moves. 🥰 I think she could easily be in control of the game if she gets rid of the right people.

Nick is an idiot. They had the numbers and he could’ve had that conversation with Rob after the vote. It wouldn’t have changed a thing as far as trust goes.

Natalie on EoE is the Natalie that I love.

39 minutes ago, .Rei said:

It sucks that I'm not able to watch Survivor where I am at the moment 😭

I guess I'll wait until the season is done and then use the 1 free week from CBS All Access :haha:

:(, I know a good site if you need.

59 minutes ago, .Rei said:

It sucks that I'm not able to watch Survivor where I am at the moment 😭 I guess I'll wait until the season is done and then use the 1 free week from CBS All Access :haha:

It's a month free now. :unsure: Or at least it is in Canada.