Survivor: Winners at War

Raphy

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

UHHHHH Nick voting out Kim? :unsure: If Kim goes after her invisible edit.....

He voted for Kim in case Tyson played an Idol so he wouldn’t be voted out.

8 minutes ago, holinessss said:

who's michelle's ex????

Wendell. 

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

I really did not expect Kim to end up being one of the most invisible contestants this season and it’s pissing me off 

Same.  Also Parvatis edit being eclipsed by Rob and..... Adam of all people.

21 hours ago, #jeah said:

I really did not expect Kim to end up being one of the most invisible contestants this season and it’s pissing me off 

It is sad and disappointing. :( 

19 hours ago, Solaris said:

Same.  Also Parvatis edit being eclipsed by Rob and..... Adam of all people.

I'd like to think of it as Parvati having a few cool down moments and then sometime soon, she's gonna have the dominant edit she deserves. :wub:

I would've been furious if Kim left. Losing Ethan and Kim back to back would suck.. though, I like the extinction portion the best.  I think Rob gets an advantage since he'll have the most friends on extinction but Nat's been killing it though we'll see how Tyson does. 

I finally started watching this :wub:

Some randoms thoughts after watching the first episode:

- Not too sad about Natalie leaving who I actually liked a lot in SJDS but now I realized I started liking her after she wasn't associated with Jeremy no more and since the duo power came back together it made me not root to her in this episode.. let's see how my feelings change after I watch the next episodes.

- Kinda dissapointed of seeing Amber get voted out this early as I was hoping she could surprise everybody and do some great things while being separated from Rob. I doubt she will return to the game if the future challenge is physical but let's see

- I think the same that happened to me with Spencer in Second Chances is gonna happen this time with Nick and Adam.. I absolutely loved Spencer in Cagayan but I didn't like him at all in Second Chances and I see the same happening to me with Nick and Adam who I just want gone after this first episode, and take Sarah along with you please.

- Rob didn't annoy me which was surprising maybe because he decided to actually align with Parvati this time :wub: I don't see them going far tbh but hope Parvati can work her magic and make it to the merge at least.

- Sandra is giving me Sandra and I live for it :wub:

- I love Kim and I'm obviously rooting for her but it was hilarious seeing her struggle during that second vote.

Rankings after the first episode:

1. Parvati

2. Sandra

3. Michelle

4. Yul

5. Kim

6. Sophie

7. Ethan

8. Tony

9. Ben

10. Denise

11. Amber