I hate this. 😢 

11 minutes ago, bswanson said:

of course they target another woman, instead of an actual threat like Rob 

10 minutes ago, Deej92 said:

Why are they not targeting Rob?! 🙄

Ugh seriously. And he's bombing on these puzzles too. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

brb taking Adam out of my signature 🙂 

YOU BETTTER. (!) I'm so done with him now.

Rob.... you better fight to keep Parv in this game. :/ I trust in you

YESSS ROB! Don't fall for Adam's ish! :clap: 

Oooooo blindsiding Adam would be glorious! :omg: 

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ethan?

Rude. 

It sure is. :/ 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ethan - Ben, Denise, Jeremy, Michele

Adam - Ethan, Parvati, Rob

Parvati - Adam

my guess on the votes. 

That would be my guesses too. 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Watched TC. Heartbroken for Ethan, they did him dirty.

This boot order has been pretty tragic so far.

They sure did. :broken: 

Truly tragic. :( 

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Watched TC. Heartbroken for Ethan, they did him dirty.

This boot order has been pretty tragic so far.

I wonder if it factored into their decision at all that the fanbase backlash would be huge if they voted out Rob/Parv, whereas it might be a little more mild with Ethan.

He's well liked, but also a bit of a background character to the two of them and he was voted out 6th in All Stars.

I mean, at least a guy finally went home though. I haven't really been bothered by any of the boots so far, but I like Ethan so seeing him go made me sad.

18 minutes ago, Elliott said:

RT.

Also did we see a single second of Kim tonight? Not that I’m complaining.

I don't recall seeing her at all tonight. :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

I wonder if it factored into their decision at all that the fanbase backlash would be huge if they voted out Rob/Parv, whereas it might be a little more mild with Ethan.

He's well liked, but also a bit of a background character to the two of them and he was voted out 6th in All Stars.

I mean, at least a guy finally went home though. I haven't really been bothered by any of the boots so far, but I like Ethan so seeing him go made me sad.

I didn't think of that but that could have been it - although Adam didn't really seem to care about any of that. :lmao: 

Yeahh as far as the gender situation goes, I'm glad a guy went but it sucks it was one of the more likable/rootable guys. And crazy because there was so much pre-season buzz of Ethan coming back to teh show.

Adam is getting too big for his britches.  His game is going to come crashing down in the next couple of weeks, I feel it.  

Weird how Parvati was so focused this episode and we only heard her speak once.  Parvati landing a fire token though, even though it sucks ass Ethan is gone.

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Adam is getting too big for his britches.  His game is going to come crashing down in the next couple of weeks, I feel it.  

Weird how Parvati was so focused this episode and we only heard her speak once.  Parvati landing a fire token though, even though it sucks ass Ethan is gone.

Too bad it didn't happen tonight. :( 

Yeah that is weird. Gahh it's all such a bittersweet feeling.

ugghhh adam's enthusiasm won me over preseaon but he's getting unbearable and to think he did the same thing danni got voted out for less than three days before is insane. he needs to think before he acts and/or just shut up for an episode that would be nice. also, i'm mad that sophie got forgotten about but whatever i guess not a huge deal. i am sad to see ethan go, it was an unsatisfying end to the episode, but i think that jeremy and michele made a good move game wise and that group of four seems pretty locked in at this point. 

also, natalie is killing it at EOE, she's maxed out her possible challenge advantages and now she has probably 2 or 3 more chances to get some extra tokens. 

• Like 1