Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Will and Grace? :haha:
Does it start with a F and end with a S? If so I approve.
Two and a Half Men. :dead:

Though speaking of starting with F and ending S, Steven, Freaks and Geeks is listed under comedy but it's a generally considered a drama / coming of age / etc.

Edited by jstxanothrxstory

Though speaking of starting with F and ending S, Steven, Freaks and Geeks is listed under comedy but it's a generally considered a drama / coming of age / etc.

Fixed. :sorcerer:

I’m on my phone, but I’ll add all the new requests when I get home.

Just sent in an application :ph34rwave:

I’ve been lurking on these boards for years, especially recently with all of the rankdowns that have been happening. I obsessively check them all daily, as embarrassing as that is :haha:

Anyways, I always chicken out when it comes to actually applying to one of these myself, but I finally just buckled down and did it. Not sure if I’ll get chosen since I really haven’t built up any kind of presence here. If this time doesn’t work out, I’ll be sure to post more in here so I’ll have a better shot of being chosen in the future. Either way, I’m really excited to follow along with this!

I’ve been lurking on these boards for years, especially recently with all of the rankdowns that have been happening. I obsessively check them all daily, as embarrassing as that is :haha:

Anyways, I always chicken out when it comes to actually applying to one of these myself, but I finally just buckled down and did it. Not sure if I’ll get chosen since I really haven’t built up any kind of presence here. If this time doesn’t work out, I’ll be sure to post more in here so I’ll have a better shot of being chosen in the future. Either way, I’m really excited to follow along with this!

Welcome! I have seen your name lurking and was always wondering why you never posted before!

Thats exciting! Most new players get a shot right out of the gate, so I would hope you make it. Welcome.

Welcome! I have seen your name lurking and was always wondering why you never posted before!

Thanks! I’ve been enjoying just following along. A lot of the reality show ones I was worried I hadn’t seen enough seasons to really participate (esp Survivor and Amazing Race where I’ve seen most of the early seasons, but not as many of the recent ones). I do watch a lot of tv though, so I felt like this one I could actually give more input :haha:

Thats exciting! Most new players get a shot right out of the gate, so I would hope you make it. Welcome.

Thank you! Fingers crossed! Either way, it was time to stop just creeping around all of the boards :P

Edited by ~*8Kay8*~

Thanks! I’ve been enjoying just following along. A lot of the reality show ones I was worried I hadn’t seen enough seasons to really participate (esp Survivor and Amazing Race where I’ve seen most of the early seasons, but not as many of the recent ones). I do watch a lot of tv though, so I felt like this one I could actually give more input :haha:

Lack of knowledge has never stopped Wally from participating before :giggle: but at least you gave it a shot now!

Aww I like some of those being included. :bleh: :haha:

:ermm:

They just can’t be compare to scripted TV shows in my book.

Welcome! Thank you for posting and hoping to see you getting chosen :D

They just can’t be compare to scripted TV shows in my book.

Ahh I understand but I do love some of those in that category so hoping they can have a shot. :haha:

Your favorite Keeping Up with the Kardashians and spin off Khloe and Kourtney take New York will be in.

:wub:

Glad to know what I will cut first :)

:)

Wally, just stop stanning mediocre!

Already with the shade. :)

LOL You can't tell when I'm serious or kidding. :giggle: But yeah I was kinda joking there. I do like that show but it's not a top fave of mine nor was I expecting it to go far. :haha:

Already with the shade. :)

LOL You can't tell when I'm serious or kidding. :giggle: But yeah I was kinda joking there. I do like that show but it's not a top fave of mine nor was I expecting it to go far. :haha:

It’s hard okay :'(

Me and Wally are aligning this game and will run this sh*t #KnowThat

lol jk he's probably never heard of any of my favorite shows

You’re probably right there.

He can be your minion!

11 applications so far! :o

I know I said I’m only accepting 10, but I may be willing to push it to 12. I need an even number and I don’t want to deny anyone since everyone seems very eager to play. This will mean implementing a twist, though. Plus, with all these shows being requested, it’s going to take a while to cut them all anyway. :dead:

So, I’m closing applications once I get 12 instead of keeping it open for a week. So if anyone who wants to play hasn’t applied yet, now is your chance.

If you want to keep it to 10 Steven, I will step out.

No, you don't have to.

My idea with a cast of 12 is to have the rankers pair up when nominating for a few rounds. If too many rankers are opposed to this idea, then I'll figure out how to cut it to just 10.