idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Steven_

Television Shows Rankdown

I got three more applications this morning. I’ll add all the requested shows to the first page later today. :yes:

With so many entries, prepare for over 100 shows to be eliminated in the first cycle. :ph34rwave:

I love bloodbath eliminations. :haha:

I got three more applications this morning. I’ll add all the requested shows to the first page later today. :yes:

With so many entries, prepare for over 100 shows to be eliminated in the first cycle. :ph34rwave:

Lord, help me.

#noRagrets

That was amazing then TSwift got cut and Diana's full blown meltdown happened:dead: #RIPMusicRankdown

I forgot the iconic Australian reality show Instant Hotel add it plz (!) (!) (!)

Yes!

*in high pitch voice* MIKEYYYYYYYYY

Include all the cringey show from TLC so we know what to cut during the bloodbath :giggle:

What's that? :unsure:

It's on Netflix. It's like a reality show from Australia where AIR BNB owners go to each others and they have to rate them. I think it was supposed to be a wholesome travel show, but it ended up being a cutthroat competition where they were all marking each other low for the dumbest and pettiest reasons :wub::wub: . The mom/daughter duo marking their guests a point lower for not drinking margaritas :wub::wub: . The finicky gay guys :wub::wub::wub: . The crazy crystal lady :wub::wub: . It's just one of those hidden gems that delivers a laugh a second.

It's on Netflix. It's like a reality show from Australia where AIR BNB owners go to each others and they have to rate them. I think it was supposed to be a wholesome travel show, but it ended up being a cutthroat competition where they were all marking each other low for the dumbest and pettiest reasons :wub::wub: . The mom/daughter duo marking their guests a point lower for not drinking margaritas :wub::wub: . The finicky gay guys :wub::wub::wub: . The crazy crystal lady :wub::wub: . It's just one of those hidden gems that delivers a laugh a second.

Did you watch the second season?

I'm thinking of shows to list and come up with but I'm afraid that I will forget so many of my favorites. :haha:

Ooh yikes. :fear: :dead:

Did you watch the second season?

Not yet :ph34r: . Me and my friends found the first season on Netflix and watched it together in a weekend. We’ve been looking to find time for the second.

Steven, don't forget to include "Shades of Blue" for Wally so myself or NGM can cut it :sorcerer:

Not yet :ph34r: . Me and my friends found the first season on Netflix and watched it together in a weekend. We’ve been looking to find time for the second.

Loved the 2nd season - there was some characters, then too. And some eye candy :icecream:

Edited by Star*Man

Steven, don't forget to include "Shades of Blue" for Wally so myself or NGM can cut it :sorcerer:

:)

Is this a bad time to state I don't like GOT? :dead:

I thought that show was divisive on here - where some people love it and some don't like it? For instance, I thought Anne doesn't like it. :haha:

I must get neflix :dead: