Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Just because I don’t want to vote against SMASH and Pose has no vote :(

Pose:

Waking The Dead: Chris, Sola, Anne, Elliott, Victoria, Diana, Alex

SMASH: Nico, Tom

Same. I don't want to vote against any of the shows soo I'll abstain from voting. And with 4 other voters I think a majority has been reached.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Same. I don't want to vote against any of the shows soo I'll abstain from voting. And with 4 other voters I think a majority has been reached.

As the last battle, I will nominate the favorite show from every person abstaining from voting.  

Well I will just close this out since nothing is going to change....

Pose: Wallace

Waking The Dead: Chris, Sola, Anne, Elliott, Victoria, Diana, Alex

SMASH: Nico, Tom

So should be officially done now.

Just now, Alex95 said:

:dead: 

I said that to get this closed out.  TIred of people sitting on their hands and not voting 🙂  I would absolutely nominate those individuals favorites if this round timed out.  :muwahaha:

Oops! Didn’t expect a second round to be up and finished so quickly with the holiday (though I guess it didn’t feel like too much of a holiday with the quarantines). 

A little sad to see Big Little Lies go the previous round since it was my favorite of the three, but that’s a decent placement for it anyways. :yes:

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter yesterday! Wasn’t trying to hold up the game, but if I lose a favorite for it, can’t really worry about it at this point regardless. I’m saving all my worries for the final cuts round 😋 Its gonna be intense with so many of us!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Oops! Didn’t expect a second round to be up and finished so quickly with the holiday (though I guess it didn’t feel like too much of a holiday with the quarantines). 

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter yesterday! Wasn’t trying to hold up the game, but if I lose a favorite for it, can’t really worry about it at this point regardless. I’m saving all my worries for the final cuts round 😋 Its gonna be intense with so many of us!

Hope you had as best of an Easter as you could have Kaley! :hug: