Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

I would be fine with a Top 30 or Top 35 if that were to be. I'm sure we wouldn't have to do 100 word write-ups for all of them - but do 100 word write-ups for our Top 15 or Top 20 or something and for the rest we could write a word or a sentence. :haha: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I would be fine with a Top 30 or Top 35 if that were to be. I'm sure we wouldn't have to do 100 word write-ups for all of them - but do 100 word write-ups for our Top 15 or Top 20 Top 10 or something and for the rest we could write a word or a sentence. :haha: 

The only version of this I would be ok with. :haha: 

I understand that not everyone has the time to do full writeups and I understand that, but I was fully preparing to do so. I was planning on watching the pilots of all the shows that make the top 20, and maybe a few highly rated episodes, and give them the writeups they deserve when they can. With a top 30 or 35 I'm sure as hell not doing that. Just think we should aim for quality over quantity. We shouldn't encourage everyone to phone in writeups.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I understand that not everyone has the time to do full writeups and I understand that, but I was fully preparing to do so. I was planning on watching the pilots of all the shows that make the top 20, and maybe a few highly rated episodes, and give them the writeups they deserve when they can. With a top 30 or 35 I'm sure as hell not doing that. Just think we should aim for quality over quantity. We shouldn't encourage everyone to phone in writeups.

Yes! I already have started a master list of where to watch all of the shows remaining. I definitely want to watch at least 1 episode of each show before I do the ranking. Love this idea :wub:

Buuut, I am scared of losing everything I like before Top 20 as well :haha:

Edited by ~*8Kay8*~
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

The only version of this I would be ok with. :haha: 

LOL yeah that would definitely be the most ideal too. :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I'm gonna catch up on this after the other rankdowns :dead:

You got lots of catching up to do. :giggle: 

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

We should just get 2 final cuts and make it a Top 5. 😘

KIDDING.

OMG Well goodbye to everyone's favorites then. :dead:  :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ooh...interesting idea. I don't really have the time to really watch and catch up on pilots/important episodes and don't really have the sources to do so. But that is something cool to do.