Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

Wow I stop QK from cutting Bron/Broen and then Carnival Row gets cut in return. 🙂

I actually went through all the safety requests I've received so far and didn't see Carnival Row in any of them so it wasn't on purpose

2 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I actually went through all the safety requests I've received so far and didn't see Carnival Row in any of them so it wasn't on purpose

I requested it be saved on the previous page. :dead: but I am just being dramatic. 

24 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Ugh, this broke my heart 💔 😢 

I wasn't so sad about them tbh.. in the end I found them to be a really boring couple and she was clearly not into him by the end. 

this on the other hand gave me life!!!!

anigif_sub-buzz-116-1582808732-1.gif

Just now, .Rei said:

I wasn't so sad about them tbh.. in the end I found them to be a really boring couple and she was clearly not into him by the end. 

this on the other hand gave me life!!!!

anigif_sub-buzz-116-1582808732-1.gif

Oh, I wasn't sad but the way her mom loved Kenny, ugh 😢. Kenny really gave me the feels - he's so well spoken and the way he handled it #pro. 

Ugh, yes! Gigi always gives me life, and her mom is no exception - apparently they got back together, eh? If it's true, I am so happy for them because they gave me the more "real vibes".

Anyway, they filmed everything a year and half ago so I am loving that Lauren & Cameron are still together ❤️ .

8 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Oh, I wasn't sad but the way her mom loved Kenny, ugh 😢. Kenny really gave me the feels - he's so well spoken and the way he handled it #pro. 

Ugh, yes! Gigi always gives me life, and her mom is no exception - apparently they got back together, eh? If it's true, I am so happy for them because they gave me the more "real vibes".

Anyway, they filmed everything a year and half ago so I am loving that Lauren & Cameron are still together ❤️ .

Gigi & Damien were by far my favorites. So many great moments and you're right about being the more realistic. 

Cameron & Lauren were great too but I guess Cameron was a little too intense for my taste but I really liked them nonetheless. I love too that they are still together :wub:

Mark and Kenny were the other two persons I really enjoyed ❤️

Jessica on the other hand 🤢

18 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Gigi & Damien were by far my favorites. So many great moments and you're right about being the more realistic. 

Cameron & Lauren were great too but I guess Cameron was a little too intense for my taste but I really liked them nonetheless. I love too that they are still together :wub:

Mark and Kenny were the other two persons I really enjoyed ❤️

Jessica on the other hand 🤢

I enjoyed most of them; Gigi/Damien/Cameron/Lauren/Kenny were without a doubt my faves.

I am surprised that Amber & Barnett did it - I can't stand either of them so there's that. And Messica was something else; she's the only one who made her relationship a problem. 

13 hours ago, miss denise said:

tumblr_oq5x8b2uoi1top6yxo3_250.gifv ! 

I really liked the show, and wish it had done better (in general). :(  But nice that it went so far in this. I kept my eye on it. :giggle: 

Aww yea I wish the show had done and got treated better too, as I enjoyed the episodes I watched. And ooh lol I know you did. :haha: 

Galavant

250px-Galavant_Intertitle.png

I have liked what I have seen from both shows so this was just a coin toss tbh. Galavant was a really weird hybrid between a fantasy show and a comedy musical. Whoever came up with it as a concept gets a gold star bc honestly that's creativity. It ran for 2 seasons between 2015-16, with reasonable length in episodes (#TeamShortSeasons). The series follows Galavant as a knight that's trying to get back into things, reclaim his reputation and his loved one (also defeat an evil king, the show still fell into tropes lol). But still, pretty silly, pretty fun, and again, it's short af, so worth checking out.

Save: Atypical

1. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

2. America's Next Top Model

3. Beverly Hills, 90210

4. Big Brother (US)

5. Boy Meets World

6. Dawson's Creek

7. Drake & Josh

8. Fuller House

9. How I Met Your Mother

10. How To Get Away With Murder

11. Kenan & Kel