GLOW
Malcolm In The Middle
Mixed-ish
Sherlock
Superstore
The Middle

Bringing this over to the new page!

13 hours ago, *Chris said:

I will start by saying that I cut this show due to the fact that I have not heard of this show, until now. Wikipedia please tell me more about Party Down! 

Lol this part at the bold cracked me up. :haha: 

Save Malcolm in the Middle. 😮 

I would also suggest a Sherlock cut since Rei and I both cut it... and I had to change my cut of it. :lmao: Although if anyone opposes to that or you have a different cut in mind, then that's fine.

SHERLOCK

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF by BBC

Sherlock is a detective show currently (?) airing on BBC. Based off the titular character created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock stars Benedict Cumberbatch as the titular character alongside Martin Freeman. It has aired four series of three episodes each, as well as a special, for a grand total of 13 episodes. The first series aired from July to August 2010, the second series aired in January 2012, the third series aired in January 2014, the special was a New Years Day event in 2016 and the fourth series aired in 2017. And here I thought The Sopranos' hiatus were insane. Nonetheless, while it hasn't been officially canceled by BBC, there is no known start date for production of the fifth series of three episodes owing to scheduling conflicts between the leads. I guess Marvel pays more. The first three series apparently earned critical acclaim, while the fourth series received a more polarizing reaction. Anyway, all 13 episodes are available on home video, which has contributed to its longevity despite its limited episodic run. 

SAVE: Malcolm in the Middle

Wow these rounds are going quick! :haha: I really don’t have any preferences on these shows.

Save Dear White People (since I saw a request for that one)

Cut Mixed-ish?

not dead set on this, so I’d anyone wants me to change I’m open 👍

5 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Wow these rounds are going quick! :haha: I really don’t have any preferences on these shows.

Cut Mixed-ish?

Bless you :wub:

35 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Cut Mixed-ish?

Refresh. Working on this now!

Mixed-ish

Fitting In An Idiot GIF by ABC Network

Mixed-ish is a sitcom currently airing on ABC that just premiered in September 2019 and is currently in its first season. I was hoping this wouldn’t be too controversial of a cut seeing how new it is compared to a lot of the shows remaining in the rankdown. It is a spin-off and prequel to “Black-ish”. Tracee Ellis Ross acts as both a co-creator/executive producer and the narrator of the series, as it tells the story of the early life of her character Bow as she grows up in a mixed-race family in the 1980s. Anthony Anderson and Laurence Fishburne who also star in “Black-ish” also act as executive producers. Bow’s parents are played by Tika Sumpter and Mark-Paul Gosselaar (who Wikipedia tells me was a last minute change, requiring the pilot to be reshot). 

The family begins the series living in a hippie commune/cult. After the commune is raided, the whole family (made up of Bow, her parents, and her two siblings) is forced to relocate to the suburbs. Once there, the children struggle with their racial identity, which had never been an issue for them at the commune. The show follows them as they attempt to navigate school and embracing all sides of their heritage. Based on episode summaries, some of the early issues tackled include: traditions, family trees, stereotypes in sports, dating, politics, and hair identity. The show appears to have pretty solid reviews online and has been given a full 22 episode season. Hopefully it gets renewed again for the following season!

Saving: Dear White People 

Very happy and pleasantly surprised with Mixed-ish getting this far. ❤️ With the show only having one season, I wasn't gonna fight for it at this point. :haha: I do hope it lasts a long time as I am really enjoying its first season. The little girl that is posted in the gif is hilarious and the true star of the show. :giggle:

13 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Who is left to cut beside Rei? 

Victoria.

Rooting for Atlanta to stay between the two as I feel that show would appeal more to me (although I'm fine with whatever happens).

41 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Victoria.

Rooting for Atlanta to stay between the two as I feel that show would appeal more to me (although I can live/be at peace with whatever happens).

GLOW is about women wrestlers so make out what you want with that :giggle:

Superstore

500px-NBC_Superstore.png

Awkward Nbc GIF by Superstore

I'm choosing to cut Superstore cause I think the other two shows are more beloved so at least someone else gets to decide who leaves between them. I think I watched one episode of Superstore once and I think I kinda wanted to start watching it but never really did it and I know I'm not gonna do it in the future either. Superstore is a comedy series that has been on the air since 2015 and it was recently renewed for a sixth season to premiere later this year. The show revolves around a group of employees that work in a fictional big-box store called Cloud9. The cast includes America Ferrera, Ben Feldman, Lauren Ash, Colton Dunn, Nico Santos, Nichole Bloom, Mark McKinney and Kaliko Kauahi. The first season of the show received mixed reviews but as the show progressed the reviews have gotten better with even getting critical acclaim by some during the fourth season. So maybe it is worth to watch it now?? who knows? who brought this show to the rankdown? should we watch it? please tell us. Well sorry to Superstore but it must close its doors but out of this Rankdown it goes.

Saving The Middle

the middle celebration GIF

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

GLOW is about women wrestlers so make out what you want with that :giggle:

45 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Does Victoria like women wrestlers? I had no idea. /s

:haha: 

but yeah, I don't really mind or care too much what gets saved or cut. :haha: Although I thought Victoria targeted Total Divas and/or Total Bella's in the past, haha. I could be mistaken.