Nip/Tuck
One on One

The X Factor (Australia)

Black Sails 
Godless 
Smallville

The Hills

Total Bellas

It’s the cutters’ responsibility to type the write-ups, but it’s fine if anyone else wants to volunteer to do write-ups for any of these shows.

Bringing this to the new page. 🧙‍♂️

Total Bellas

Red Carpet Bella Twins GIF by FOX Teen Choice

I guess I'll do this write up because I actually love the Bella twins and ironically saved this show a few times before. It beat out Total Divas which was my main goal and it doesn't really add anything to the rankdown so it's a very fair cut. It's like one of those shows that is drama and not great but I still love watching it because I have loved Brie and Nikki for years so it's awesome to see them so successful. there are rumors of them being induced into the WWE hall of fame this year which is amazing for them. I am espcially happy for Nicole that she has gotten away from Cena and is now pregnant and engaged to Artem who she danced with on DWTS. These woman have made an incredible career for themsleves and their spin off Total Bellas was a huge part of that. I am glad it made it this far.

30 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Since all the remaining are cut, I’ll claim the cuts/writeups for The Hills and Total Bellas, since they are the ones I’m most familiar with to do write ups for 👍

Are you okay with picking another show since a Total Bellas write-up was just posted?

The Hills

the hills lc GIF

ok let's cut more fake tv shows I am good with it tbh. them pretending this was Lauren Conrad's real life for years and years was actually funny to me. I hope people werent stupid enough to believe it though. It followed Lauren Conrad and her friends in LA and well her enemy Heidi after her former BFF turned enemy. Then you had Whitney, Audrina, Kristen who is now trash, Justin Bobby, and I think Brody Jenner was on this but that might of been Laguna Beach and I have no energy to check. I haven't seen much of this but they have a new one but it doesn't have the orginal premise of the show Lauren Conrad so I don't think it matters.

The Hills

the hills lc GIF

Since I cut Laguna Beach earlier, it seems only right that I cut this one as well. I promise I have nothing against LC :haha:. In fact, I’m actually a little more familiar with this show because I actually watched some of it while it was airing. The Hills aired on MTV for six seasons from 2006-2010. The protagonist for most of that time was Lauren Conrad, with Kristin Cavallari filling that role for the 5th and 6th Seasons. 

Much like Laguna Beach, the show follows the lives of its primary characters. But instead of it being set in high school, the girls are now adults. It follows Lauren as she attempts to find footing in the fashion industry in LA. While there, she meets new friends Heidi Montag, Audrina Patridge, and Witney Port. She also continues her friendship with old Laguna Beach friend Lo Bosworth. The show follows their romantic relationships, friendships, and careers. Notable storylines include: Lauren deciding to turn down an internship in Paris to stay with on-again off-again boyfriend, Jason; the saga of Heidi and Spencer, and the destruction of Lauren and Heidi’s friendship that went along with it; and Audrina’s tumultuous relationship with Justin Bobby.

The show obviously lands more on the side of scripted reality, and has been considered a guilty pleasure for most. At this point it’s probably most well-known for Heidi and Spencer and all of their tabloid antics. There was also a spin-off of this spin-off. The City followed Whitney as she attempted to take her career to New York. And even more recently, The Hills got itself a reboot. The Hills: New Beginnings aired its first season in 2019, and brings together a lot of the original cast (and some new faces like Mischa Barton and Brandon Thomas Lee). Noticeably missing are the original Laguna Beach girls: Kristin, Lauren, and Lo.

source.gif