The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

6 hours ago, psterina said:

It will not end, until it is clear, what the real accurate, ballot counts are. And, the true winner, of the real ballots, gets sworn in. As it stands, the witnesses that have testified, have proven, that MASSIVE voter fraud has taken place

ICYMI... President Trump's speech yesterday. Only OANN covered it live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=720O_yBLrTs

10 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm very very skeptical that this would end even if Biden was sworn in lol

yeah its Trump so he will never give up, but so far the courts have been ruling against him, and at least come Jan 20th he wont be President anymore. 

• Like 1

Wisconsin Supreme Court (which is a 5-4 conservative-liberal makeup for those of you who may be thinking that the liberals are the ones that are swinging this in Wisconsin) refused to hear Trump's case to throw out 221K votes in Milwaukee and Dane counties. This should be the end or close enough to it for his failing saga in Wisconsin. 

• Like 1

Let's see .... choosing between a comedian's (who, by the way, is paid through a corporate/pharmaceutical owned TV network), view of something ... or ....  witnesses, who were PRESENT, and saw what happened regarding massive election fraud. Gee, who holds some weight here, in my view?  🙃

With that said ... here's more election FRAUD evidence

LIVE: Trump Legal Team Presents CLEAR Evidence of Fraud Before Georgia Senate Committee 12/3/20

Link:

🔴 LIVE: Trump Legal Team Presents CLEAR Evidence of Fraud Before Georgia Senate Committee 12/3/20 - YouTube

• Like 1

So we have judges, AG's Govoners, and even Bill Barr saying not enough evidence. yet people here say Trump still has a chance  so all those people that have done recounts and seen the evidence are wrong, but only Trump Rudy and Sindey Powell are right??  dont think so.  yes in 2016 people didnt accpet it, but Hillary conceede and didnt try to keep fighting it. 

• Like 1

Just now, bswanson said:

So we have judges, AG's Govoners, and even Bill Barr saying not enough evidence. yet people here say Trump still has a chance  so all those people that have done recounts and seen the evidence are wrong, but only Trump Rudy and Sindey Powell are right??  dont think so.  yes in 2016 people didnt accpet it, but Hillary conceede and didnt try to keep fighting it. 

Trump and these people not accepting it are proof that mental illness is contagious. Especially when you are in a cult led by a 74 year old toddler.

I fully support you on this. Please don’t back down. The freedom and future of our country is at stake.

:clap:  So glad to see this, as Tulsi herself, was the victim of Big Tech And Media bias, as well. And ACTUALLY ...  It was because of HER, that I saw what the media & Big Tech had been doing to Trump all along. So  .....  good for you Tulsi, in speaking out!  I still hope to have you as my president, some day!

Link:

Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 on Twitter: ".@realDonaldTrump I fully support you on this. Please don’t back down. The freedom and future of our country is at stake." / Twitter

3 minutes ago, bswanson said:

lol how can anyone here take her seriously. i mean look at  it 

She gave some damning evidence. What is shown on this clip, is but a very small portion of her testimony. But, obviously, you are perfectly content, without checking out further, her full testimony. And, yes .... she did sign an affidavit, that makes it, punishable with prison time, if she is lying. So ...............  there's THAT.

10 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Trump and these people not accepting it are proof that mental illness is contagious. Especially when you are in a cult led by a 74 year old toddler.

NO !!! We are not going to accept, this bad joke of an election! There's MOUNTAINS, of FRAUD. I personally, have listened for the last few days, of witness, after witness, after witness, with SCATHING proof of fraud. It's a travesty, and we will not let this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not over, by a long shot!!!

The VIDEO EVIDENCE being shown in the Georgia Senate Hearing is SHOCKING. Room cleared at 10:30pm. 4 people stay behind. Thousands of ballots pulled from under a table in suitcases and scanned.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

What’s going to happen if this “fraud” investigation actually sides in Biden’s favor? 

Well, if you had been looking at any of the actual evidence shown in these hearings ..... it is CLEAR, that it won't side in Biden's favor. VERY CLEAR

2 minutes ago, psterina said:

Well, if you had been looking at any of the actual evidence shown in these hearings ..... it is CLEAR, that it won't side in Biden's favor. VERY CLEAR

That’s why I said “if.” :yes: 

Edited by Bk1234

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

What if it’s just because they won’t reveal anything that supports Biden? 🤔

They were asked to describe, what they observed, and that is what they talked about. They were also asked questions, by the state legislator, who are made up of democrats and republicans. Keep in mind, every one of these witnesses, SIGNED AFFIDAVITS. And, if you signed an affidavit, and you are caught lying, you can go to prison for that. It is a very serious thing, and is so serious, that it is considered evidence, in a court. A lot of witnesses, signed an affidavit, but wouldn't be a live witness, because of the threats made to them. So ... there's also that.

• Thanks 1