The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

I don't think I've ever watched a live U.S. legislative proceeding in my life, but I'll be damned if I'm not making popcorn for the Neera Tanden confirmation hearing.

Edited by RWG
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Despite whatever happened at that hearing in Arizona today, Arizona and Wisconsin have certified the election results. A procedure that I would have never even bothered to pay attention to in any other election, but here we are lol

But you don't get it, we can't trust the states officials & mainstream media, and the court they can still Ov3rTuRn Th3 R3$uLt$1!!!1!!

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, RWG said:

I don't think I've ever watched a live U.S. legislative proceeding in my life, but I'll be damned if I'm not making popcorn for the Neera Tanden confirmation hearing.

I echo this for sure! 

4 hours ago, *Chris said:

But you don't get it, we can't trust the states officials & mainstream media, and the court they can still Ov3rTuRn Th3 R3$uLt$1!!!1!!

The FACT remains, that YES ... the court, and in particular, the Supreme Court, can most definitely overt3rn the results. But ... some don't get THAT  :)

This is just sad. Hannity takes Sidney Powell at her word that her witnesses can't come forward "without certain protections in place" and that they "require confidentiality" because their "lives have been threatened" and one has been "beaten up and is in the hospital."

Link:

Justin Baragona on Twitter: "This is just sad. Hannity takes Sidney Powell at her word that her witnesses can't come forward "without certain protections in place" and that they "require confidentiality" because their "lives have been threatened" and one has been "beaten up and is in the hospital." https://t.co/5ZmAUPFIgF" / Twitter

I listened to most of the testimony, in AZ, from witnesses, who testified, under the PENALTY of PERJURY (punishable by imprisonment), and .... I'm watching the MI hearings, as we speak, all witnesses, testifying, under the PENALTY of PERJURY. Without a doubt .....  IMMENSE, MASSIVE FRAUD, took place. WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, bswanson said:

even bill barr says not enough evidence 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/barr-no-evidence-fraud-d-191816984.html

I've come across info, where Trump anticipated this, days ago. Like Trump says "keep your friends close, and your ENEMIES, even closer".  The fraud, has already been observed. They KNOW, the #'s So .... if Barr, is lying, and has committed TREASON ....  interesting times, right around the corner

The clips are set to be released on December 1st at 7pm Eastern Time.

What clips, one might ask?  Well ...

James O’Keefe pops into CNN staff call, tells Jeff Zucker he’s been recording calls for months  (yes, yes I KNOW .... it's James O'Keefe), but it is ALSO 

Jeff Zucker :mrgreen:  Should be interesting 

Gregg Jarrett on Twitter: "SURPRISE! James O’Keefe pops into CNN staff call, tells Jeff Zucker he’s been recording calls for months https://t.co/9GGzlWWbeH" / Twitter

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

First the head of cybersecurity, and now the attorney general. The clock is close to striking 12 on Trump and his goonies.

tik toc. Lots of surprises, in store. Now .... why is it J Biden has a boot on? Oh yeah ... Some "story" about a dog?

5 hours ago, bswanson said:

even the GA AG who is a Trump supproter  said Biden won GA  give it up people Biden is going to be President. you can post all the things you want, it wont change anything. 

And you can say what you want, all you want, and until 01/21/21 . Then .... we will have our president sworn in. Until then ......  a lot can happen

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm very very skeptical that this would end even if Biden was sworn in lol

It will not end, until it is clear, what the real accurate, ballot counts are. And, the true winner, of the real ballots, gets sworn in. As it stands, the witnesses that have testified, have proven, that MASSIVE voter fraud has taken place