The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

THIS, is what I'm talking about, a couple of posts back

Interesting . . . Trump margin of “defeat” in 4 states occurred in 4 data dumps between 1:34-6:31 AM. Statistical anomaly? Fraud? Look at the evidence and decide for yourself.(That is, if Big Tech allows u to read this) Anomalies in Vote Counts; https://votepatternanalysis.substack.com/p/voting-anoma

Link:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psterina said:

THIS, is what I'm talking about, a couple of posts back

Interesting . . . Trump margin of “defeat” in 4 states occurred in 4 data dumps between 1:34-6:31 AM. Statistical anomaly? Fraud? Look at the evidence and decide for yourself.(That is, if Big Tech allows u to read this) Anomalies in Vote Counts; https://votepatternanalysis.substack.com/p/voting-anoma

Link:

Oh psterina, you silly girl. You know we don't post facts on this thread😂 1.) It's too hard to click that link. 2.) My blinders don't allow me to read the long sentences. 3.) The media tells me what to believe.

• Haha 1

This is a politics thread, so of course there will be disagreements, but those should be about the politics/politicians, and not personal attacks against members. If you can't be civil, then don't post in here, or you may be suspended or permanently banned ☮️

• Like 4

As somebody who worked an election in 2018 in Wisconsin, our elections end at 8PM (so anybody who is still in line can still vote but nobody else can jump in line). While our city wasn't as big as Milwaukee which can take many hours to get their results in, a lot of time in the early early mornings (between that "suspicious times" of 1AM to 6M) in a slightly smaller election, we weren't able to send our results until nearly midnight. Because shockingly after the election hours close there's a lot of stuff that is done to make sure all the results are kosher, including making sure that every absentee vote and ballot was properly marked and processed. And we work on our absentees during the election day and put them through the counter whenever we had a slow time.

Cities like Milwaukee don't even start processing absentee ballots until after polls close and all in person votes have been processed. It makes sense that they are sending their voting dumps in the early hours in a big election where there was an unprecedented number of absentee ballots because of a pandemic!

I don't even know why I'm commenting. I already said this already. The people who cry voter fraud (including those in this thread) don't care. But I think once somebody asked what's the harm in allowing these people to believe that fraud could have happened and checking every avenue to make sure. The problem is that nearly a month after this election we have a loser refusing to concede and lifted up by his cult of followers in both an elected and public capacity. For nearly three weeks the White House refused to give information to the President-Elect (which is not a fake position, but again, Trump's most ardent followers are apparently incapable of reading news articles before the year 2017 that don't come from Breitbart) in order to create a successful transition because they were too busy entertaining this idea that there was mass voter fraud but only for the presidential results in states that Trump lost. It caused people to riot outside Maricopa County's office, Detroit's office, etc putting those poll workers in danger. This is all to satisfy one man's gigantic ego that he couldn't possibly have lost in a race that's rigged and having to admit that despite doing things like stripping the Voter Right's Act, that mass disenfranchisement of mainly lower income and people of color (and college students), despite the Electoral College working almost always for the conservative party and built on and reinforcing structural and systemic racism, that he lost.

So I guess I commented again, because the people I worked with who spend their entire day and more so ardently making sure the elections are run fairly and by the rule deserve respect because I live in a battleground state in a city where Trump spent $3 million for a recount that resulted in absolutely nothing.

Edited by totes4totes
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

As somebody who worked an election in 2018 in Wisconsin, our elections end at 8PM (so anybody who is still in line can still vote but nobody else can jump in line). While our city wasn't as big as Milwaukee which can take many hours to get their results in, a lot of time in the early early mornings (between that "suspicious times" of 1AM to 6M) in a slightly smaller election, we weren't able to send our results until nearly midnight. Because shockingly after the election hours close there's a lot of stuff that is done to make sure all the results are kosher, including making sure that every absentee vote and ballot was properly marked and processed. And we work on our absentees during the election day and put them through the counter whenever we had a slow time.

Cities like Milwaukee don't even start processing absentee ballots until after polls close and all in person votes have been processed. It makes sense that they are sending their voting dumps in the early hours in a big election where there was an unprecedented number of absentee ballots because of a pandemic!

I don't even know why I'm commenting. I already said this already. The people who cry voter fraud (including those in this thread) don't care. But I think once somebody asked what's the harm in allowing these people to believe that fraud could have happened and checking every avenue to make sure. The problem is that nearly a month after this election we have a loser refusing to concede and lifted up by his cult of followers in both an elected and public capacity. For nearly three weeks the White House refused to give information to the President-Elect (which is not a fake position, but again, Trump's most ardent followers are apparently incapable of reading news articles before the year 2017 that don't come from Breitbart) in order to create a successful transition because they were too busy entertaining this idea that there was mass voter fraud but only for the presidential results in states that Trump lost. It caused people to riot outside Maricopa County's office, Detroit's office, etc putting those poll workers in danger. This is all to satisfy one man's gigantic ego that he couldn't possibly have lost in a race that's rigged and having to admit that despite doing things like stripping the Voter Right's Act, that mass disenfranchisement of mainly lower income and people of color (and college students), despite the Electoral College working almost always for the conservative party and built on and reinforcing structural and systemic racism, that he lost.

So I guess I commented again, because the people I worked with who spend their entire day and more so ardently making sure the elections are run fairly and by the rule deserve respect because I live in a battleground state in a city where Trump spent $3 million for a recount that resulted in absolutely nothing.

We don't need recounts. We need audits!

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

You took words out of my mouth!

I've been a scrutineer for many elections, and I've been there for long hours as I was supervising the count of the votes.

But what would I know since I am Canadian and can't share my knowledge, according to some people in here. 

I hope people would agree that receiving ballots days later regardless of the circumstances shouldn't be a thing. If you're not in line by the time polls close on the day, you don't get to vote, simple as that. 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

You took words out of my mouth!

I've been a scrutineer for many elections, and I've been there for long hours as I was supervising the count of the votes.

But what would I know since I am Canadian and can't share my knowledge, according to some people in here. 

We're not taught how to read, write, or think here in Canada.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bswanson said:

So what will you all say when Biden is sworn in on Jan 20th. go ahead and post all your links that claim fraud. it wont change anything. Trumps time is running out. 

From the looks of things (not counting the corrupt, lying corporate/pharmaceutical owned media, telling you different), I will say "told you so", because Biden WILL NOT win this.  The amount of fraud, being exposed here (I'm still listening to the AZ hearing, as I write this) is MASSIVE!!!  MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Drew said:

I hope people would agree that receiving ballots days later regardless of the circumstances shouldn't be a thing. If you're not in line by the time polls close on the day, you don't get to vote, simple as that. 

well yeah but ones postmarked by election day should count 

1 hour ago, Drew said:

anything postmarked by election day. especially this year we see that the USPS is in a critical situation in terms of funding, i know that my personal mail has been a bit wonky because of it, that even if you did everything right you would have had to get your ballot out a week+ prior to the election in the mail to guarantee delivery. and some people cannot just take it to their city clerk and this year has shown that public healthwise it wasn't necessarily safe to vote early like in previous years. 

like i sent my ballot in the last week of september. a full month+ before the election. what if in that month the candidate i voted for suddenly did something awful and i wanted to leave it blank? etc. 

• Like 1

My mother didn't even get her ballot she requested, which she's still upset about. Then again, she's a Republican in a very blue state, so it wouldn't have mattered but it's still upsetting to not be counted, especially when you're unable to leave your house. 

Hmmm ...   😬   Not suspicious, at all    :unsure:

Dominion Rep Who Scanned Ballots in Georgia County Where Thousands of Trump Votes Were Uncounted Also Worked for Kamala Harris

🎄🎅🇺🇲TulsaTwinMom🇺🇸🎅🎄 on Twitter: "Dominion Rep Who Scanned Ballots in Georgia County Where Thousands of Trump Votes Were Uncounted Also Worked for Kamala Harris https://t.co/5XK7VHKyRa via @gatewaypundit" / Twitter

11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Despite whatever happened at that hearing in Arizona today, Arizona and Wisconsin have certified the election results. A procedure that I would have never even bothered to pay attention to in any other election, but here we are lol

Regardless .... I'm still watching the AZ hearing. And .... IT IS NOT DONE!!!! The legislature, is going to fight it! I'm listening to them say this, as I write this    :yes:

3 hours ago, Drew said:

My mother didn't even get her ballot she requested, which she's still upset about. Then again, she's a Republican in a very blue state, so it wouldn't have mattered but it's still upsetting to not be counted, especially when you're unable to leave your house. 

Sorry to hear, that happened to your mom, Drew