The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

7 hours ago, psterina said:

Georgia: 30 Examples of Voter Fraud; Compromised Voting Machines?; Sworn Witness Testimonies

Remember when Tucker Carlson said that Sidney Powell has no evidence? Or when the media tried to discredit her by saying that the Trump Campaign fired her, when the Trump lawyers only made it clear she's not working for Trump.

BTW, her client, Gen Flynn has just been pardoned by President Trump before Thanksgiving. She now has more time to pursue the fraud cases, first as civil lawsuits in GA and MI, which could lead to criminal cases depending on what the discovery phase turns up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

Joe raising the dead to vote 😂 when he couldn't raise the living to come out to his rallies 😂

I can't decide if I should cry or laugh at 2020.

Speaking of dead voters, people used to joke that when you die, you'd be voting Democrat forever. It's not just a joke anymore.

Voter Fraud – First of Three: Did The Dead Vote In Pennsylvania?

SPOILER ALERT: They did. :(

----

2 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

If I'm not mistaken, (in a nutshell) it was the PA supreme court that made this change to their election process despite their own state law that says act 77 was ambiguous in its wording and any change would render it non ambiguous which would then violate their own law and the U.S. Constitution which states only state legislators can make federal election procedures. Time, place, ect.

Looks like PA has got a real pickle on their hands. 

I think it was the Secretary of State that enacted the change (not 100% sure) and the PA Supreme Court upheld the changes. So they will probably dismiss this case when it gets to them. Then the petitioners will appeal to the federal court then to the SCOTUS.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, season1 said:

I think it was the Secretary of State that enacted the change (not 100% sure) and the PA Supreme Court upheld the changes. So they will probably dismiss this case when it gets to them. Then the petitioners will appeal to the federal court then to the SCOTUS.

I believe you're correct. 👍

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I hope for people here's sake that Biden grants an economic stimuls for the American people. Ya'll will need it after donating all your money to this charade😂

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/money-donated-to-trump-effort-to-overturn-election-loss-in-court-flowing-to-slush-fund-says-campaign-finance-pro-01605189813

This "slush fund" conspiracy theory is simply because the ACLU can't compete with the number of suits brought by Trump's legal team and Trump's own money. 3 million of his own in MI. Trump holds the laser, while the rest of you chase the dot. Anything else of irrelevance you'd like to add?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

This "slush fund" conspiracy theory is simply because the ACLU can't compete with the number of suits brought by Trump's legal team and Trump's own money. 3 million of his own in MI. Trump holds the laser, while the rest of you chase the dot. Anything else of irrelevance you'd like to add?

8 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

Totally impossible that a dude that had a scam university is screwing u again. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just now, RWG said:

So, this is just a full-on right-wing conspiracy theory thread now.

FACT: "Conspiracy Theory", came about by the CIA because .... they were tired of people questioning their narrative of JFK's assassination. So, they came up with "conspiracy theory" , as a way to ridicule, and thereby try to censor, those questioning, their narrative. 

Well .... if no one on the left,  has anything of substance to bring, to the table.   🙃   As you were saying?    :mrgreen:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nutterbutter said:

My 401K says different. Time you let go of your willey, junior. Your brain needs the blood. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats you others havent done do well  may are working multiple jobs just to provide for their familes, judding from many comments/articles  his tax cuts really didnt help the middle class. Let Trump sue all he wamts. Biden still is goning to be President on Jan 20th 

Edited by bswanson

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

It was funny to read all their salt for awhile but it's just boring now. I still feel kinda bad for them that they actually believe this stuff but whatever I guess.

Yeah .... we mustn't let those pesky FACTS, get in the way of delusions  🙃  FACTS, are too boring

So .... stay tuned

The Wisconsin recount is not about finding mistakes in the count, it is about finding people who have voted illegally, and that case will be brought after the recount is over, on Monday or Tuesday. We have found many illegal votes. Stay tuned!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "The Wisconsin recount is not about finding mistakes in the count, it is about finding people who have voted illegally, and that case will be brought after the recount is over, on Monday or Tuesday. We have found many illegal votes. Stay tuned!" / Twitter

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

It was funny to read all their salt for awhile but it's just boring now. I still feel kinda bad for them that they actually believe this stuff but whatever I guess.

When you have something to say that contributes to the conversation then post it. Until then, the adults are talking and you should go back to the kiddie table.

3 hours ago, bswanson said:

1.)many are working multiple jobs just to provide for their familes,

2.)judding from many comments/articles  his tax cuts really didnt help the middle class.  

3.)Biden still is goning to be President on Jan 20th 

1.) Unfollow AOC she'll rot your brain.

2.)many articles said he colluded with the RUSSIANS and you saw how that went south.

3.)you really need to wait on that prediction. Ever play chess?