Jump to content

The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'm not saying she is. I'm saying she's largely a serious person that represented Michael Flynn well, some Enron execs in the past, etc and in the eyes of some folks, is being labeled a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist. But for that all to be true, she would be sabotaging her own credibility and when you're a lawyer, that's everything. I'm not saying she's telling the truth about every single thing here but the mainstream media's total lack of coverage in any regard is enough for me to say, okay let's explore this a bit. 

 

I hear you. And, from what I've seen , she has a lot of integrity.

I feel, that she knows something. Well .... probably a lot of somethings. 

We are in for some interesting days, ahead. That's what I know.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see the Trump supporters are as delusional as Trump here. Posting a bunch of fake conspiracy theories is pretty pathetic, but Trump knew he could manipulate his voters into this charade.  

I find it hilarious how Trumpsters (and Republicans in general) are just so used to cheating and bullying their way through life, that they simply can't fathom that 75 million Americans voted against

Me waiting for this groundbreaking evidence that has been posted about in this thread for well over a month that's going to win a court case and change everything.

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Drew said:

It's very hard to believe that Sidney Powell would basically set fire to her reputation forever because of some loyalty to Donald Trump. It makes no sense, especially considering she probably wants to have another case after this one. 

 

We'll find out soon enough what evidence she has. She said during interviews last week that she hopes to file her lawsuit(s) this week.  Lin Wood tweeted that she will be filing her lawsuit tomorrow.

 

 

I think Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are pursuing the avenues of alleged fraud that are not covered by the main Trump team. Giuliani and the rest of the Trump legal team are focused on legal and constitutional violations by the various state officials, with the goal of counting legal votes and removing illegal votes from the counts. Wood and Powell are looking at alleged machine fraud, mail-in ballot fraud, and other irregularities in voting and counting. Both teams have the common goal of fighting for election integrity.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, season1 said:

 

We'll find out soon enough what evidence she has. She said during interviews last week that she hopes to file her lawsuit(s) this week.  Lin Wood tweeted that she will be filing her lawsuit tomorrow.

 

 

I think Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are pursuing the avenues of alleged fraud that are not covered by the main Trump team. Giuliani and the rest of the Trump legal team are focused on legal and constitutional violations by the various state officials, with the goal of counting legal votes and removing illegal votes from the counts. Wood and Powell are looking at alleged machine fraud, mail-in ballot fraud, and other irregularities in voting and counting. Both teams have the common goal of fighting for election integrity.

 

Excellent!! She's been busy gathering the evidence, and soon, we'll see what that is, exactly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING: The media's refusal to cover basic reports dramatically changed election results. If voters knew about ANY of these key stories the media failed to cover,

would have won with 311 electoral votes. Full poll and analysis here:

 

MediaResearchCenter on Twitter: "BREAKING: The media's refusal to cover basic reports dramatically changed election results. If voters knew about ANY of these key stories the media failed to cover, @realDonaldTrump would have won with 311 electoral votes. Full poll and analysis here: https://t.co/y8Zfb5rCx8" / Twitter

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, psterina said:

BREAKING: The media's refusal to cover basic reports dramatically changed election results. If voters knew about ANY of these key stories the media failed to cover,

would have won with 311 electoral votes. Full poll and analysis here:

 

MediaResearchCenter on Twitter: "BREAKING: The media's refusal to cover basic reports dramatically changed election results. If voters knew about ANY of these key stories the media failed to cover, @realDonaldTrump would have won with 311 electoral votes. Full poll and analysis here: https://t.co/y8Zfb5rCx8" / Twitter

That's just sad, but still doesn't explain why anyone would vote only Biden and not down ballet for the party leaving their choice a lame duck presidency. It's funny but I feel like this article is trying to give a reason for Trump's loss while ignoring a lot of issues like 6 states shutting down counting at the same time when Trump was ahead. I'm not saying the media wasn't at fault, they were. But the article is narrow thinking, imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bswanson said:

but what were these "stories" were they legit with sources, there is a lot of fake news out there too. if there were legit stories with relieable sources than yes it should have been reported, but if it was fake news than no. 

 

And yet ...  the biggest fake story (Russia hacking the 2016 election), of them all ... was touted, for 4 years. And ... you're ok, with that? Even though it wasn't "legit". The media had a field day, with it, as well as the democrats, even taking it as far as trying to impeach Trump, with it. After all that time, and millions of $$ later,  they still couldn't/can't prove anything. And yet .... the fake news, not only put it out there, but ( I repeat), had a field day, with it. So ....    😬

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Drew said:

It's very hard to believe that Sidney Powell would basically set fire to her reputation forever because of some loyalty to Donald Trump. It makes no sense, especially considering she probably wants to have another case after this one. 

i'd argue that sidney powell's reputation was destroyed long before this. and that the people who will eventually hire her again see the things that she believes as a pro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

i'd argue that sidney powell's reputation was destroyed long before this. and that the people who will eventually hire her again see the things that she believes as a pro.

Trump is probably paying her an extraordinary amount. Plus she is no spring chicken she probably wants to retire soon and go out with a bang.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 51% of Biden voters didn't know that Trump had made the U.S. energy independent.

 

And why, is that? Could it because ... the lying, corrupt corporate/pharmaceutical owned "news", never mentioned it?  Like ... ever?

 

Link: 

Hans Mahncke on Twitter: "51% of Biden voters didn't know that Trump had made the U.S. energy independent. https://t.co/Yx8KR6loHy" / Twitter

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

INFOGRAPHIC: The Shocking Allegations of Mass Vote Fraud Made by Sidney Powell in Georgia

 

Slide2.JPG

 

Click here for more details on the 3 categories shown above.

 

Here are the lawsuits filed by Sidney Powell on 11/25/20:

The GA Lawsuit (104 pages)

The MI Lawsuit (75 pages)

 

Some of the affidavits related to the MI lawsuit (from Court Listener):

Sworn affidavit by an electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence (17 pages)

Sworn affidavit from a cybersecurity expert (9 pages)

A collection of dozens of sworn affidavits from poll watchers and voters (234 pages)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, season1 said:

INFOGRAPHIC: The Shocking Allegations of Mass Vote Fraud Made by Sidney Powell in Georgia

 

Slide2.JPG

 

Click here for more details on the 3 categories shown above.

 

Here are the lawsuits filed by Sidney Powell on 11/25/20:

The GA Lawsuit (104 pages)

The MI Lawsuit (75 pages)

 

Some of the affidavits related to the MI lawsuit (from Court Listener):

Sworn affidavit by an electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence (17 pages)

Sworn affidavit from a cybersecurity expert (9 pages)

A collection of dozens of sworn affidavits from poll watchers and voters (234 pages)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you, so much for posting this!!  :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2020 at 5:32 PM, psterina said:

 51% of Biden voters didn't know that Trump had made the U.S. energy independent.

 

And why, is that? Could it because ... the lying, corrupt corporate/pharmaceutical owned "news", never mentioned it?  Like ... ever?

 

Link: 

Hans Mahncke on Twitter: "51% of Biden voters didn't know that Trump had made the U.S. energy independent. https://t.co/Yx8KR6loHy" / Twitter

 

Here are more events/facts that Biden voters were unaware of and the shift from Biden if they had known before they voted. 82% of Biden voters did not know at least one of the issues/events listed.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, season1 said:

INFOGRAPHIC: The Shocking Allegations of Mass Vote Fraud Made by Sidney Powell in Georgia

 

Slide2.JPG

 

Click here for more details on the 3 categories shown above.

 

Here are the lawsuits filed by Sidney Powell on 11/25/20:

The GA Lawsuit (104 pages)

The MI Lawsuit (75 pages)

 

Some of the affidavits related to the MI lawsuit (from Court Listener):

Sworn affidavit by an electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence (17 pages)

Sworn affidavit from a cybersecurity expert (9 pages)

A collection of dozens of sworn affidavits from poll watchers and voters (234 pages)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Great source👍 if it wasn't for turkey brain fog 😂 I think I'd understand the affidavits graphics a little better.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

Great source👍 if it wasn't for turkey brain fog 😂 I think I'd understand the affidavits graphics a little better.

 

There are so much details and info in both the filing and the affidavits. Some of the handwritten affidavits (in the huge collection) are hard to read but here's what I got from the two other affidavits:

 

From the intel analyst's sworn affidavit:

Quote

21. In my professional opinion, this affidavit presents unambiguous evidence that Dominion Voter Systems and Edison Research have been accessible and were certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China. By using servers and employees connected with rogue actors and hostile foreign influences combined with numerous easily discoverable leaked credentials, these organizations neglectfully allowed foreign adversaries to access data and intentionally provided access to their infrastructure in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent one in 2020. This represents a complete failure of their duty to provide basic cyber security. This is not a technological issue, but rather a governance and basic security issue: if it is not corrected, future elections in the United States and beyond will not be secure and citizens will not have confidence in the results.

 

From the cybersecurity expert's sworn affidavit:

Quote

16. I conclude that a combination of lost cryptographic key contained on stolen USB memory cards, serious exploitable system and software vulnerabilities and operating system backdoor in DVS, Scytl, SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic created the perfect environment to commit widespread fraud in all states where these systems are installed. My analysis of the 2020 Election from NY Times data shows statistical anomalies across the battleground state votes. These failures are widespread and systemic - and sufficient to invalidate the vote counts.

 

17. I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible.

 

 

 

Edited by season1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge: "How likely is it that Democrats stole votes or destroyed pro-Trump ballots in several states to ensure that Biden would win?"

Democrats - 30% - 20% say Very Likely (VL)

Unaffiliated - 39% - 29% say VL

Republicans - 75% - 61% say VL

All Voters - 47% - 36% say VL

 

Rasmussen Reports on Twitter: "Huge: "How likely is it that Democrats stole votes or destroyed pro-Trump ballots in several states to ensure that Biden would win?" Democrats - 30% - 20% say Very Likely (VL) Unaffiliated - 39% - 29% say VL Republicans - 75% - 61% say VL All Voters - 47% - 36% say VL https://t.co/EblRuV2AXY" / Twitter

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, season1 said:

 

There are so much details and info in both the filing and the affidavits. Some of the handwritten affidavits (in the huge collection) are hard to read but here's what I got from the two other affidavits:

 

From the intel analyst's sworn affidavit:

 

From the cybersecurity expert's sworn affidavit:

 

 

 

It would be in Georgia's best interest to grab onto that "China and Iran" part to cover their backside. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...