SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

*Amanda

40 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

CYCLE 5: THE RANDOMIZER

Random.org_logo.svg

It's time for the round that everyone dreads: The Randomizer Round! For this cycle, I will use the randomizer to determine the sole set of nominations. There will be 14 nominations and each of you will cut and save a nominee. Immunities have expired now, so those dancers are eligible for the randomizer. The only dancers off-limits are those saved in Andrew's round and those brought back into the game. The fate of the remaining eligible dancers is in the randomizer's hands!

CYCLE RULES

1. I will post a randomized set of 14 nominees at a predetermined time that I announce in advance.

2. On a first come, first serve basis, each of the 7 rankers will cut and save a nominee.

3. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT AND SAVE POST FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Please quote it if you need to make a change.

4. You must produce a 100-word write-up within 30 minutes of your cut/save post for your cut to be valid.

5. You have 24 hours to make your cut & save. Please let me know if you need an extension.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME WORKS BEST FOR YOU! (!) 

( @sublymonal @Deeee @FrogLenzen @*Diana @Elliott @.Rei @*Wallace )

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Anytime tomorrow works best for both of us since Andrew will be spending Sunday in a Super Bowl mode and I have to pretend like I understand what he’s saying to me.

Just in case you didn't see.

RANDOMIZER NOMINATIONS:

pdlCH5i.png

Cristina Santana
Danny Tidwell

Ade Obayomi
Aaron Turner

Teddy Coffey
Tanisha Belnap
Ezra Sosa

Jason Glover

Dorian "Bluprint" Hector