Public: 6/20

Rei: 12/20
Dee: 13/20

Wally: 16/20

Derek: 17/20

Diana: 17/20

Ā 

ANDREW

Itā€™s no secret that Paul is probably my favourite US dancer and has been since his season. Itā€™s funny because when the Top 20 was announced that season, he was barely a blip on my radar and I think I ranked him 19th out of the Top 20 (a fact Elliott still holds over my head to this day). Even after the showcase when he performed ā€œWingsā€ with Brittany, Alan and Jenna, I still didnā€™t have strong feelings for him.

Ā 

It was only when he and Makenzieā€™s partnership began that I fell in love. Something about Paul in that Viennese Waltz that first week made me swoon. I hadnā€™t had a male ballroom favourite since Ryan DiLello in Season 6 so it was nice to see one of my favourites handle ballroom with ease. Although Makenzie landed in the bottom that first week, I was convinced it was just because they danced ballroom and the subsequent weeks proved me right.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

In Week 2, PakMan, as they were dubbed, danced a Sean Cheesman Jazz to ā€œMannequinā€ which is a guilty pleasure routine of mine. It was definitely a sexier routine than the one the week before, but they had good chemistry together and really sold it. When they were declared safe the next week and I breathed a sigh of relief, I knew they had become one of my favourites that season.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

In Week 3, they danced a gorgeous Contemporary number to ā€œNo Day but Todayā€ from Rent. Again, I loved their routine, partially because of the song choice since I was a die-hard Renthead, but also because Paul clearly had Contemporary chops, because he kept up with Makenzie and, unlikely most other ballroom males, didnā€™t feel stiff or like his partner was doing all the work. Makenzie was in the Bottom and tbh, I thought that week they might eliminate Jenna since her routine hadnā€™t been great the night before, but they somehow decided to eliminate Mariah and BluPrint. That part sucked, but I was glad to have PakMan still intact since theyā€™d been so strong together up until that point.

Ā 

Ā 

In Week 4, they danced a Dave Scott Hip-hop to ā€œPretty Lilā€™ Heartā€. Most people would probably argue that this was their weakest routine since Makenzie and hip-hop were two things that didnā€™t go well together, but Paul handled it well and I actually like this routine more than most. It did, however, land her in the bottom alongside Jasmine Harper (choices.gif) but they eliminated Alexis Juliano that week instead, finally.

Ā 

Ā 

In Week 5, they danced a Sonya Tayeh Jazz to ā€œYouā€™ll Find A Wayā€. It was another strong routine for them and again, showed that they can handle edgier/sexier routines thanks to their chemistry. It probably also helped that Paul was shirtlessā€¦ Paul also danced in the contemporary group number that week and, again, showed he could keep up with the lyrical dancers around him.

Ā 

Ā 

In Week 6, they danced a Mandy Moore contemporary to Lady Gagaā€™s ā€œThe Edge of Gloryā€. It was a gorgeous routine and probably the one most people liked most from them. It was a good way to finish their run together and definitely underscored the point that Paul was one of the most versatile dancers that season.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The following week, they began to dance with All-Stars. Paulā€™s routine was a Cha-cha to JLoā€™s ā€œLive It Upā€ with Witney. This routine had all the right elements (an all-star I liked, Paulā€™s style, a catchy song), but it still remains one of my least favourites from his run for some reason. Maybe because I had high expectations or because there were several other routines that night that I liked more, but I also think Paul shone more outside of his style during his run.

Ā 

Ā 

Speaking of which, the next week he danced one of my favourite routines of his: ā€œDum Dumā€, a hip-hop choreographed by and danced with all-star Comfort. It was, once again, proof of Paulā€™s versatility for me and gave me hope that one of my favourites might actually win.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But, following week, Paul was a bit of a shock elimination right before the finale after dancing another great Jazz number with Kathryn McCormick, ā€œTied Upā€ and dancing a beautiful contemporary to ā€œIā€™m Gonna Be (500 Miles)ā€ with Hayley Erbert. It was a heartbreaking end to what was such a consistent run for him, especially since I was hoping he and Aaron would be the Top 2 guys of that Top 6, despite liking Fik-shun well enough. That being said, Season 10 remains one of my favourites for giving us so many good contestants and routines and Paul, for me, is my favourite of that group, hence ranking him first and doing my darndest to drag him all the way here. I know he wonā€™t win it all, but I hope he can at least place in the Top 10.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Since his season, heā€™s also been an all-star in Seasons 12 (his Paso with Megz), Season 13 with his partner Ruby, and Season 14 with his partner Sydney. Although his run with Sydney was cut short and not all that good, I still loved their contemporary and have a soft spot for their hip-hop which was terrible but also a major guilty pleasure of mine.

Ā 

Ā 

Part of my love for Paul also stems from when Elliott and I met him on the tour after the season. Elliott and I drove all the way to upstate New York to see it. The show itself was great, especially since Paul got to dance Hayleyā€™s Rumba (ā€œMeantā€) with her and Alan. Afterwards, we snuck around to the back of the venue, where a crowd had been forming. We had so many favourites that season that we were determined to try and meet them all and at least get their autographs or a picture. Paul was one of the first few that came out to sign and, naturally, I was super excited about it. Elliott was too, but he was a little distracted because Nico had just come out of the venue and Elliott was more focused on trying to meet him, despite liking Paul almost as much as I do. Knowing Nico and Paul were close, I mentioned to Paul that Nico was Elliottā€™s favourite and that we were hoping to get a picture with both of them, so Paul waited until Nico was free, went over and grabbed him, and the four of us got a picture together. Elliott, by that point, was a stammering mess, especially when Nico asked if he could use his back to sign his program which Elliott gladly agreed to. After the two of them walked away, I had to prop Elliott up and was too busy laughing to do anything else, but I still have fond memories of that day because Paul went out of his way to let us have a picture with him and Nico.

Nowadays, Paul is doing the MOST. Heā€™s danced in the DWTS troupe, heā€™s been in music videos for Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber and Camilla Cabello and heā€™s also been flexing his acting chops in a bunch of different TV shows. Most notably, he was in one of my favourite shows, Veronica Mars, this past season and played a pretty big role. That was a huge highlight for me and was super weird seeing him in one of my favourite shows alongside Kristen Bell. Needless to say, Paul did enough on the show to elevate him to one of my favourites, but everything heā€™s done since has kept him there, so Iā€™m happy I managed to strike deals with enough people to get him to the Top 20 and rank him number 1.

Ā 

tumblr_pjgrj8v6Ok1qg9ioco1_1280.png

Ā 

ELLIOTT

Since my top two dancers of all time didn't make the final vote, my #1 is going to my third-favourite US dancer of all-time, Mr. Paul Karmiryan.Ā :wub:Ā The international winner who made his way over to the US show. The should've-been winner of Season 10. The best male contestant that SYTYCD has seen. So talented. So handsome.Ā So suave. So charismatic.Ā :wub:

Ā 

I was a fan of Paul's from the beginning of season ten, even when most people disliked him. I actually remember ranking him fifth in my pre-season commentsĀ mostly for shallow reasonsĀ and everyone jumping down my throat for it, but I was all "Paul will show everyone wrong. Watch." And I was right.Ā šŸ˜˜Ā Ā PaulĀ started his perfect run in season ten with aĀ showcase alongside Alan, Brittany and Jenna.Ā Afterward, he was partneredĀ with Makenzie Dustman and two of them would eventually become one ofĀ favourite partnerships of the season.

Ā 

In their first week, they danced aĀ Viennese Waltz to Avril Lavigne's I'm With You. It was beautiful, perfect, it looked like Linda Evangelista, etc. Real talk, it was one of my favourites of the night, so it was a bummer to see Makenzie land in danger afterward. Paul, however, did not, and this write-up is about him, so let's move on. In the second week, PaulĀ danced a jazz to Mannequin. I was a big fan ofĀ the wardrobe selection on Paul'sĀ side for the routine.Ā šŸ¦

Ā 

In the third week, we saw them take on aĀ contemporary to No Day But Today. It was another great and beautiful routine by the two of them. For the fourth week, Paul finally took on hip-hop withĀ their routine to Robin Thicke's Pretty Lil' Heart. While I obviously love Paul, I can't say I was as big on this routine compared to the previous ones; I mostly blame that on whatever costume they made Makenzie suffer through.Ā :ermm: Paul looked hot as f*ck in that routine, though, so there's that.

Ā 

Season 10 of SYTYCD had aĀ significant lack of male partial nudity.Ā Sonya Tayeh came to the rescue the next week and made Paul dance shirtless during hisĀ jazz routine to You'll Find a Way.Ā For his sixth and final routine with Makenzie, the two of them danced aĀ second contemporary to The Edge of GloryĀ which was truly gorgeous.Ā :wub:

Ā 

Sailing into the Top 10 without ever landing in danger, Paul's all-star assignment for the first week of the finals was none other than season 9's rightful female champion, Witney Carson. TheirĀ cha cha to Live It UpĀ was fun and electric, and was one of the four routines I enjoyed that night from the setlist of ten.Ā :haha:Ā And two of them were Nico and Makenzie's routines, so clearly I was a bitter bitch that evening.

Ā 

For Top 8 week, the contestants wereĀ partnered onceĀ more with All Stars, and the All Stars were in charge of choreographing their own routine. Paul was put with queen Comfort Fedoke, and they delivered a fantasticĀ routine. (Comfort being in the three best routines of season 10? ugh her mind.) Their hip-hop to Dum Dum was obviously my favourite of the night, and I was so here for itĀ :wub:Ā Also I never thought I'd just be attracted to a guy in a hoodie and boots, but Paul brought that out in me, so there's that.

Ā 

giphy.gif

(Live footage ofĀ watching the routine.)

Ā 

For Top 6 week, Paul took on aĀ jazz with Kathryn to Tied Up, which weirdly enough is one of my favourite Kathryn routines. Funny how that works out. When the contestants were partnered up, Nigel decided to have Team Tall and Team Why The Hell Are They In The Top 6 reunite, so outliers Paul and Hayley were paired up. Which was fantastic since Hayley was my favourite girl during season ten, and Paul was naturally my favourite after 2018 Rankdown Top 18 Contestant Nico Greetham was eliminated. It was a great routine from the people who should've won that season, and probably my favourite non-hip-hop routine of the season.

Ā 

Sob Reaction GIF by moodmanbeautiful happy endings GIF

Ā 

Because America's voting that season sucked, Hayley and Paul were eliminated. Even though Meant and Dum Dum were two of the best routines the previous week. Over Amy and Fik-ShunĀ and even Aaron since his routine with Chelsie wasĀ nagl. LOOK AT YOUR LIFE, LOOK AT YOUR CHOICES, AMERICA.Ā šŸ˜Ā 

Ā 

After his robbery on season 10, Paul went on the SYTYCD tour alongside the rest of the Top 14, which was awesome because Andrew & I got to meet him and Nico.Ā :wub:Ā 

R8ELmPW.jpg

Ā 

In season 12, Paul returned as all-star to dance a paso doble with Megz. I don't remember it, to beĀ honest. Afterward, Paul was one of the season-long all stars for SYTYCD: Children. He and Ruby were probably one of the better partnerships that season, but I've pretty much erased that entire season from my mind outside of JT & Robert's mirror dance and Comfort & Tahani's lyrical hip-hop.

Ā 

Using the same format, season 14 returned with adult contestants rather than children. Thankfully. Paul was an All-Star once more, and his contestant in the finals this time around was Sydney Tormey. Should Sydney have been the first one gone from that season?Ā Well no because Lex and Taylor were still there.Ā Probably, but I wasn't upset because the longer she stuck around, the more we got of Paul.Ā :wub:Ā Together, they did a cha cha to All Stars, a contemporary to The Letting Go and finally a hip-hop to Really? Yeah! Their hip-hop was actually my favourite routine they did together, but exclusively because of Paul. I don't think I ever once looked at what Sydney was doing in that routine, oops. Paul's charisma just continued to shine on.

Ā 

Ā 

Paul wasn't an All Star for the 15th or 16th seasons, which was a bummer since I always looked forward to seeing him. Nonetheless, he's been extremely busy otherwise; he was a regular in the fourth season ofĀ Veronica MarsĀ and was one of the choreographers for Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud video, as well as going on tour with him.

Ā 

I'm super glad to see Paul make the final vote, and I'm hoping he gets a high ranking because it's truly what he deserves.

Ā 

AMANDA

Paulroom! :wub:Ā It's no secret that I'm one of the biggest Pakman stans on here, so it shouldn't be surprising that he's in my Top 10 dancers ever. Paul is someone I wrote off at the beginning of season 10, but then he was partnered with my favorite, Makenzie, and I warmed up to him so quickly. Granted, they didn't have the most versatile journey which is fully on the producers because the dancers don't control what styles they get. However, they delivered some truly amazing routines together - "You'll Find a Way" and "The Edge of Glory" are two of my all-time favorite routines. I also loved "I'm With You", "Mannequin", and "No Day But Today". And even though "Pretty Lil' Heart" was their weakest routine, Paul still did an amazing job in it. Overall, I adored the Pakman partnership. They haveĀ such an amazing chemistry and friendship, andĀ they're definitely one of the reasons that season 10 is so special to me. :wub:Ā Paul also did amazingly once Top 10 hit, delivering a great Cha-Cha to "Live It Up" with Witney. He followed that up with "Dum Dum", a flawless Hip-Hop choreographed by Comfort Fedoke that contributed to Season 10's Top 8 week quite possibly being the single best performance show ever. Top 6, he teamed up with another one of my favorites ever, Kathryn McCormick, to deliver a fun and fantastic Jazz routine to "Tied Up", and then closed the show with a beautiful Contemporary to "(I'm Gonna Be) 500 Miles" with Hayley Erbert. The fact that Paul was eliminated at Top 6 despite being consistently excellent all season long is heartbreaking, but this was not the last we would see of Paul. He returned for the kids season and did a pretty good job with his kid, Ruby Castro, even though the format of that season is really weird overall. He then returned in season 14 to partner Sydney Tormey, and while they were one of the weaker partnerships of the season, they did deliver a nice Cha-Cha and a nice Contemporary. He's also flourishing in the dance and entertainment industry, appearing on DWTS, in music videos for Ed Sheeran and Camilla Cabello and having a role on the most recent season ofĀ Veronica Mars. Paul is simply an amazing dancer and person. I think this is the most I have written so far in this rankdown, but Paul is truly one of my favorites ever and I am so happy Andrelliott got him to Top 20. :wub:Ā 

Ā 

REI

Paul is easily one of the least divisive dancers here on IDF. I believe that everybody pretty much loves him or like him well enough. We believed this title was hold by Courtney Galiano, but Derek came along so who knows?? With no known haters, Paul might as well take the title this year. I do love Paul but I must admit that he has dropped on my list big time over the years. I still do believe he is one of the best males on the series and he is still probably on my top 30 US dancers. As for his run on season 10, I like his showcase with Alan, Brittany and Jenna. I love his jazz and contemporary with Makenzie. I like his cha cha with Witney. I love his hip hop with Comfort. I like his contemporary with Hayley. I love his solo to Mamba Negra. Overall, I'm pleased with Paul landing in this top 20 butĀ I'm placing him at #12 cause I just prefer the other 11 I'm ranking above him.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

DEE

13. Paul Karmiryan (Season 10)

Ā 

tumblr_mqty79W8Eu1rm6ftfo5_250.gifv

tumblr_ms8m50VuEk1rehudno5_250.gifv

Bocelli-gif-4.gif

giphy.gif

Ā 

Paul Karmiryan is a finalist! I used to really love Paul, and though I still do, I have fallen out of love with him over time. Great dancer. Good contestant. But his run as a contestant does not hold up that well. He sort of earns this high of a spot in the ranking because everybody below him either sucks or had a worse time on the show. In a better finalist crop, he would definitely rank at the bottom of the pack.Ā 

Ā 

Paul is part of the wonderful Season 10 cast. Previously the winner of SYTYCD Armenia Season Two, I was really excited for a super cuteĀ Armenian Ballroom dancer to be cast on the show. Paul delivered the cuteness in both looks and personality. He also delivered in terms of dancing as well. But his time on the show is not as strong as I once considered it to be.

Ā 

There are just way too many interchangeableĀ Jazz and Contemporary routines that do not stand up as strongly over time. I really think he was done a disservice in terms of choreography.Ā 

Ā 

Paul started the competition paired up with Makenzie Dustman. Their partnership was super cute, and they were clearly very close and formed a genuine bond. This helped in their routines, as the two of them had developed a clear chemistry.

Ā 

Paul started the competition dancing a Viennese Waltz toĀ "I'm With You."Ā Well, an attempt at the Viennese Waltz. The choreography was so watered down and basic that the routine suffered. Paul did as well as he could in the routine, but he was not allowed to shine as a Ballroom dancer enough here.

Ā 

The following week saw Paul danced a Sean Cheesman Jazz routine that I definitely enjoyed.Ā "Mannequin"Ā had fun choreography, solid dancing, and decent chemistry between Paul and Makenzie. I like the routine, but neither Makenzie nor Paul had enough sexual power to really elevate this dance. Still good though.

Ā 

Paul danced a Contemporary routine the following week choreographed by one-time choreographer Lindsay Nelko.Ā "No Day But Today"Ā is really boring. A good routine, but just very boring.

Ā 

Then he followed-up by dancingĀ "Pretty Lil' Heart,"Ā which is a f*cking mess.Ā :dead:

Ā 

And then another Jazz routine choreographed by Sonya Tayeh.Ā "You'll Find A Way"Ā is a good Sonya Tayeh Jazz routine. There have been many of those in the series' history, so this routine just falls flat because of that reason. At least we can appreciate shirtless Paul in leather pants!

Ā 

By Top 12 week, Paul had danced twoĀ good Jazz routines, two boring messes, and a train wreck. LOL. So he definitely needed a step-up in terms of choreography.Ā "The Edge of Glory"Ā is a good routine. There are some beautiful moments in the routine, but there is nothing incredible about the dance. Paul does not do much to elevate the routine, and is very much so the weaker dancerĀ next to Makenzie. However, it's a definite step up in choreography from his previous routines, and Paul's best routine from the first half of the competition.

Ā 

Paul definitely started to shine in the competition during the latter half.Ā 

Ā 

He danced a really solid Cha-Cha routine with Witney toĀ "Live It Up"Ā on Top 10 Week. But my feeling is the routine could have been so much better. Honestly. Though I think this is when I started to realize that Paul is a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none. LOL. Not that this is the exact reason he never produced anything outstanding by this point, but he is always scraping the line of good, never great.

Ā 

"Dum Dum"Ā is the first moment that I really felt like Paul lived up to all this potential I thought he had in him. He nailed the choreography, he managed to survive dancing next to Comfort, and produced one of the standout routines of the season. Sure, the routine is definitely a friendly version of Hip-Hop. LOL. But it's still a great routine.

Ā 

In two weeks, Paul arrived to the competition and proved to be much more capable than all of the boring Jazz/Contemporary routines he danced with Makenzie would have one believe.

Ā 

By the time we reached the Top 6, I was in full support of Paul making the finals. After how well he did the previous two weeks, it's kind of a shame that he was assigned another Contemporary and another Jazz piece on his final night in the competition. Either way, both routines are very good and much better than his previous routines in the same styles.

Ā 

"Tied Up"Ā is flirty fun with great dancing.Ā "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)"Ā is a really solid Contemporary routine. His final four routines were his best, which makes his elimination kind of a bummer. But he had such a slow start in the competition, there was no way he could have advanced to the finals. He made me a fan though, and that is sort of what counts.

Ā 

Paul returned to the show as an All-Star in Season 12, dancing a horrid Paso Doble with Megz that did no favors for either of them. He trend again as part of The Kids Season, pairing up with Ruby Castro for the competition. Ruby Castro was maybe the most talented dancer of the group to my untrained eyes. However, the partnership between adults and kids was a terrible idea. Paul, an adult, dancing sexy, sultry Ballroom routines with Ruby, a child,Ā is the exact reason why this format was a disaster.

Ā 

Paul returned again as an All-Star partner during Season 14, and he chose Sydney as his finalist partner. Poor choice. She was bland, boring, and contributed nothing to the season. Paul spent a whole threeĀ weeks with her before being eliminated, contributing absolutely nothing positive to the season.Ā 

Ā 

Paul made my Top 60 dancers right after his season. I would not say that he ranks this highly anymore, but I still have a lot of love for Paul. Time has not done him too many favors is all. I expect him to do okay in the final ranking though.

Ā 

WALLY

Iā€™m ranking Paul at #16, which could be viewed as controversial, and could upset some rankers but mehā€¦. it is what it is. I do like Paul but heā€™s not a huge favorite of mine. I do recognize his talent and thought he was a really solid contestant.Ā 

Ā 

Paul is a ballroom dancer from Season 10 and finished off in the Top 6. The issue I had with Paul, which wasnā€™t his fault, was that it took me quite a long time to really connect and care/root for him. He had a nice partnership with Makenzie but I didnā€™t really connect too much with them. My favorite partnerships from that partnership were their: both of their Jazz and Contemporary routines. Ooh yeah, I kinda got bored with them having the repetitive styles for 4 out of 6 weeks. I enjoyed Paulā€™s Cha-Cha with Witney, Hip-Hop with Comfort, Jazz with Kathryn and Contemporary with Hayley. Overall, he had a great journey with only one meh routine. Well done to Paul making it to the Top 20. Iā€™m sure he will do really well in this rankdown.

Ā 

DEREK

PAUL

Ā 

Paul is not one of my favorite dancers, but he is one of the more prevalent alumni and All Stars, so I don't have a problem with him making the Top 20. Although I do have to be careful about my ranking since I don't believe he was nominated at all this game. Not really interested in him making the Top 10. I almost nominated him for one of the final nominations, but I had a ranker request that I not nominate him, and I was fine doing that since there were other dancers available that I didn't have strong feelings for.

Ā 

I think Paul is arguably the most versatile male ballroom dancer the show has ever seen. It's interesting to me that the show always casts the female ballroom dancers who are cross-trained, but the men are much more rare. Ezra was a nice addition last season. Benji probably beats Paul if you categorize him as ballroom, but for the rest of the latin men it's not even close.

Ā 

I really enjoyed Paul's run on Season 10. His confidence in coming in as a winner from Armenia was iconic, and I was so glad he made it through to the live shows. His partnership with Makenzie was amazing, and they had a lot of awesome routines together. Their Sean Cheesman Jazz is an underrated treasure, and their contemporary routines are amazing. Loved their Waltz, loved their hip-hop, they were just a great pair. I think that their partnership was kind of dulled by the fact that Makenzie was in the bottom so many times.Ā Season 10 they started doing individual voting, so Paul was never in the bottom couples until judges sent him home at Top 6. I often wonder how their partnership would have been if it was voting for couples. I think he might have been able to carry her untainted by the bottom 3 and then she might have made it farther than Top 10. Paul's journey after Makenzie left was not as great, but still good. Danced with Witney, Kathryn, Comfort, and Hayley. All decent but no huge stand-out (except for the gag that Paul was ballroom and did a hip-hop with Comfort like it was nothing).

Ā 

He did a Paso with Megz that was tragic.

Ā 

Paul returned for Season 13 as Ruby's partner and I think he did amazing work that whole season. They were a great little partnership and their routines are mostly not creepy. But there are none that I consistently revisit. He did his job really well but it was still Season 13.

Ā 

Season 14 he was paired with Sydney, who was destined to be fodder from the moment she stepped foot onto the set. I sometimes wonder if he made the right choice in picking her, but I don't think anyone he picked would have lasted longer. That was just Paul's role that year. I don't believe he's done anything on the show since Season 14.

Ā 

My qualms with Paul are that none of the latin routines he has done are my favorites. It's his style, but all the routines withĀ him that I like are jazz or contemporary or hip-hop. So he loses points for me for that. But I still love Paul and hope to see him again as an All Star.

Ā 

EMMYS:

Paul danced with Makenzie in "Edge of Glory" by Mandy Moore, one of her 3 routines nominated in S10

Paul danced with the Top 20 in "Puttin' on the Ritz" by NappyTabs, one of their 3 routines they WON for in S10

Paul danced with the Top 10 guys in "Sand" by Chris Scott, one of his 3 routines nominated in S10

Paul danced with the Top 10 in "Gravel Road" by Chris Scott, another one of his 3 routines nominated in S10

Paul danced with the All Stars in "Send in the Clowns" by Travis Wall, one of his 3 routines nominated in S13

Paul danced with the All Stars in "Unsteady" by Mandy Moore, one of her 2Ā routines nominated in S13

Paul danced with the All Stars in "Strange Fruit" by Travis Wall, one of his 2 routines nominated in S14

Paul danced with the All Stars and contestants in "Prism" by Chris Scott, one of his 2 routines nominated in S14

Ā 

Great write-ups, everyone. I had no idea that he was #1 for Andrew and was #1 for Elliott from this set. Now I'm regretting not helping Paul into the Top 10 a little.

Ā 

And Amanda, yes Top 8 week Season 10 is THE BEST PERFORMANCE SHOW EVER.

Oh noooo only 3 men left :(Ā ugh and why is pasha one of them hates

Ā 

Paul is cute and a pretty good dancer but he didnā€™t connect with me in a way that makes me feel upset right now even though I wish he made the top 10 so thereā€™d be more gender equity

Edited by JC

So the top 10 are

neil

lacey

pasha

katee

mark

ellenore

jasmine

jaja

koine

tiffany?

Ā 

Some wtf and some gtfo but I have positive feelings for 6ish of these dancers, I think 3 are part of my top 4/5

I think I would rank the rest

Ā 

okay with winning ugh Too many femz

1) mark

2) lacey

3) koine

4) neil

Ā 

Ā 

positive feelings but not enough to win

5) katee

6) ellenore

Ā 

who? Fodder

7) jasmine

8) jaja

9) TiffanyĀ 

Ā 

Ugh gtfo
10) pasha

Just now, *Amanda said:

The LoFro cut must've upset a lot of you because y'all really tanked the Andrelliott favorites. :dead:Ā 

we tank andrelliott's favorites....Ā they tank ours...

Ā is the neverending story of our life !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Can you imagine hating Pasha? Canā€™t relate.

Heā€™s the definition of overrated. Although at least heā€™s not the typical Russian stereotype

• Sad 1