2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Wasn't Joanna saved last round and ineligible to be nominated? :unsure: 

Unless the nominated last round rule doesn't matter anymore which I didn't catch.

Yea, there was nothing about the twice in a row rule being dropped.  They will need to redo noms.  

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Wasn't Joanna saved last round and ineligible to be nominated? :unsure: 

Unless the nominated last round rule doesn't matter anymore which I didn't catch.

I assume it’s no longer in effect because Alex doesn’t list them on the front page anymore. He dropped the requirement towards the end of the previous rankdown too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I thought taking the previously nominated column off the front page was enough for y’all lol.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I assume it’s no longer in effect because Alex doesn’t list them on the front page anymore. He dropped the requirement towards the end of the previous rankdown too. 

Oooh alright, that's fine. :lmao: 

I didn't look at the front page so I was confused. It's all good though.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@*Wallace out here trying to delay Mya winning her season in this rankdown (for once). Fake fan tbh

LOL hush, I am not. :lmao: 😛 

I am very happy that Mya finally got the S9 win. :wub:❤️ I figure that would only happen without Richard being an actual ranker. :haha: 

And ooh lol I just mostly lurk here and there and miss a lot of things since I can't properly cut/save. :lmao: 

Joey Fatone

65df113388769c054e5721cb0f93dac5.jpg

Another dancer I found overrated in the ballroom.  Joey was on two seasons of dancing with the stars.  In Season 4 he placed 2nd when Apolo won.  He came back for All-Stars in season 15, and placed 12th.  Both times Kym Johnson took to the ballroom floor to be his professional partner.  He had a much better season in Season 4.  He was not very good when he returned to dance for a second season.  In Season 4 he received 4 perfect scores.  One for each of his Jive, Foxtrot, Tango and Freestyle.  His lowest score was a 24.  In season 15 his lowest score was a 20.5, and his highest a 22.5 for his  Quickstep.  Anyway, he has lasted long enough.  I am not a fan, and I am glad he didn't win season 4.

Save:  Kellie

Evan Lysacek

293.dwts.lysacek.lc.042710.jpg?fit=insid

I know Evan is popular on IDF mostly and so admittedly this is partially a cut being made because I think if he was able to make it to the latter stages of the game, he could be well-liked enough to pose an under-the-radar threat. He’s not someone I got behind particularly on Season 10, I was pretty firmly team Nicole which I’m sure is known, and I didn’t really root for anyone else that season honestly. Nice enough guy and great dancer who was able to deliver great routines such as the Quickstep, the Foxtrot, the Argentine Tango and the Paso Doble (my personal faves which come to mind as of writing), I just didn’t necessarily warm to him. Nevertheless he made a great partner for Anna and I’m so glad she had the opportunity to be in her element since Evan was one of her only good partners, definitely her strongest (I don’t really count Drew as he was kinda forgettable in All-Stars). Other than that he’s probably one of my lesser faves in the remaining nominations hence my decision to cut. All in all I think this is a good placement for him.

Saving Lil Kim

Edited by *Lily