ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

I'll go ahead and close voting now. However, I won't be posting the next shoot right away since the site I normally get photos of the eliminated contestants from (All-ANTM) is down at the moment. If it's still down when I get back from work tonight, I'll probably just scour google for pictures. 

• Like 1

Elimination #8

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p7h0mwmKZB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nicole! While none of you took an amazing picture this week, you definitely came across the most like a model in your photo! You were actually tied with another girl, but the voters preferred your picture 7-5. Congratulations! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

Bre - 26

Lisa - 35

Nik - 45

Will Cassandra and Jayla please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. At this point, I think I've said all I need to say to both of you. Quite frankly, neither of you are anywhere near as strong as the other four still in this, and if I could eliminate you both, I would. Luckily, it's not just up to me. 

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_p7gz8qwdhm1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Jayla. Although Cassandra landed in the bottom two four times over the course of the competition, your overall score only narrowly beat hers out. I think that says a lot. Nonetheless, you're safe. 

Cassandra, this means you are out. I think over the last couple of weeks, you did show some improvement. However, you weren't able to really ever reach those same heights you reached at the beginning, and I think this cut has been a long time coming because of that. Regardless, congratulations on making it this far, and best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_nqzpqharb61u5q3kko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p7bdcgn9p21x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Cassandra07.jpg

Cas_28829.jpg

Cas_282629.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C5)

61boIdqGVlL._SL1000_.jpg

Photoshoot #10 - Modern Art Interpretations

-

tumblr_p7icpb9Rqk1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Bre

tumblr_p7idiiEhNv1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jayla

2213980161_04efc39462_o.jpg

Lisa

tumblr_p7iee057e51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_p7ie2oLLdo1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nik

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open for about 30-36 hours.

My Rankings - 

1. Nik - It's a great picture. The composition is admittedly the best of the bunch, but she looks strong and in control.

2. Nicole - I do think she could have done better, but she looks stunning here. I love the look in her eyes.

3. Bre - This would be in my top two this week if she brought more life and character to her expression. It's a beautiful picture of her, though. 

4. Lisa - It's not the strongest picture she's taken. I do like the styling, but she's not giving as much intensity as I'd like. 

5. Jayla - This is one of her best shots for sure. I just don't think she deserves to make the top 4 based on her body of work, and I'd rather see her go out on a high note.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C5)