The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

My astronaut analysis, round three. :wub: 

- Coffee - Hunter LOVES coffee and is known for his pre-concert meet & greets called the Coffee House Experience (where I've met him :wub: ) 

- Dice with 10.... reference to him playing 10 shows in 10 cities in 24 hours to break the Guinness World Record?

- Falling on stage... yes, he has. 😢 

- The bridge must represent his hometown of Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

Celebrated huge birthday - Hunter and Nicole were both part of the A Capitol Forth special at the Capitol Mall for the Fourth of July (America's birthday 😛 ) Love that both Turtle and Astronaut's clues like this related to an appearance with Nicole. :giggle: 

He is a big Ed Sheeran fan. :wub:  Those high notes! :omg: 

15 hours ago, bswanson said:

what  was up with the end when that guy was talking to her? did she not know waht to do at end?

apparently production always talks to the celebs like that after they get eliminated and before they unmask, to tell them what to do and everything.  They only showed it this time cause Will Arnett was being funny and providing commentary during it lol 

On 3/26/2020 at 12:17 AM, miss denise said:

My turtle and astronaut officially in the super 9 together. :wub: :wub: 

Congrats to your boys there! 😄 

Now you handling them both on the same show is going to be A LOT for you. :dead: 

On 3/26/2020 at 1:09 AM, miss denise said:

My astronaut analysis, round three. :wub: 

He is a big Ed Sheeran fan. :wub:  Those high notes! :omg: 

Amazing job breaking down all of these clues as always! ❤️ 

Astronaut's song choices have been unexpected and really surprising me. 😮 He hasn't even done a country song yet. :omg: 

On 3/26/2020 at 9:32 AM, bswanson said:

what  was up with the end when that guy was talking to her? did she not know waht to do at end?

I was wondering this too. I thought that guy was giving T-Rex a pep talk that everything was alright or something? :unsure: :haha: 

On 3/27/2020 at 1:38 AM, pepperman said:

apparently production always talks to the celebs like that after they get eliminated and before they unmask, to tell them what to do and everything.  They only showed it this time cause Will Arnett was being funny and providing commentary during it lol 

OOOH I had no idea about that. Wow but thanks for clearing that up. :haha: 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, *Wallace said:

And forgot to comment on this but @miss denise always does such an amazing job breaking down those clues of the Astronaut. :omg: 

Thank you! :wub: 

On 3/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, *Wallace said:

Congrats to your boys there! 😄 

Now you handling them both on the same show is going to be A LOT for you. :dead: 

Amazing job breaking down all of these clues as always! ❤️ 

Astronaut's song choices have been unexpected and really surprising me. 😮 He hasn't even done a country song yet. :omg: 

I was wondering this too. I thought that guy was giving T-Rex a pep talk that everything was alright or something? :unsure: :haha: 

Thank you! 😄  lol.... I am up for the challenge. :giggle:❤️  And thank you again!  Oooh, maybe he doesn't want to be obvious choosing a country song, at least not yet.  His song choices all make sense for me in different ways - with the first one being a Christian ballad and the other two from artists he loves and is inspired by.

:haha: 

21 hours ago, miss denise said:

Thank you! 😄  lol.... I am up for the challenge. :giggle:❤️  And thank you again!  Oooh, maybe he doesn't want to be obvious choosing a country song, at least not yet.  His song choices all make sense for me in different ways - with the first one being a Christian ballad and the other two from artists he loves and is inspired by.

:haha: 

You're welcome. :hug: Oooh yayy, as you should be. :giggle: Ooh ah yeah that's true and that could be something throwing off the judges. You know him much better than me, so I get how it would make more sense to you. But of all the Ed songs, I never would have imagined him singing "Shape of You." :lmao: 

21 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Imagine Denise's reaction if the Turtle isn't Jesse McCartney. :dead:

oh my god omg GIF

That would certainly be the shock of the century. :dead: 

21 hours ago, miss denise said:

6naPVT6.png?1

:dead: 

On 3/30/2020 at 8:55 PM, *Wallace said:

You're welcome. :hug: Oooh yayy, as you should be. :giggle: Ooh ah yeah that's true and that could be something throwing off the judges. You know him much better than me, so I get how it would make more sense to you. But of all the Ed songs, I never would have imagined him singing "Shape of You." :lmao: 

That would certainly be the shock of the century. :dead: 

:dead: 

Yayy. 😛  I hope he'll sing a country song sometime, but he could probably sing his entire discography and the panel would still have no clue. :dead: Ooh well yeah, that wouldn't be the Ed song I'd expect, but I think sometimes people choose different songs to throw you off or just because they can while under the mask.

🙂  

:giggle:   

Turtle slayed!

Kangaroo dedicated it to Khloe Kardashian.

And tonight, the kitty solidified herself as my favourite - I know that voice. She made her voice today - classically trained. And it it is Jackie Evancho who did appear in a movie and she was interviewed by Oprah.  

Whaaaat judges?! First we're guessing Turtle as Hunter, but never Astronaut as Hunter, and now... Astronaut as David Archuleta?!! WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?! :dead:  

Jenny even said something about how the voice sounded familiar, so I wondered what she was gonna say.... only to guess yet another guy I love, with a completely different voice. :lmao: This show! :dead: 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 11:02 PM, istersay said:

Snoop fake out :lmao

That one really got me. :lmao: 

On 4/2/2020 at 1:17 AM, miss denise said:

Whaaaat judges?! First we're guessing Turtle as Hunter, but never Astronaut as Hunter, and now... Astronaut as David Archuleta?!! WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?! :dead:  

Jenny even said something about how the voice sounded familiar, so I wondered what she was gonna say.... only to guess yet another guy I love, with a completely different voice. :lmao: This show! :dead: 

LOL This all cracked me up here when they guessed David Archuleta. :dead: :lmao: 

On 4/2/2020 at 1:25 AM, miss denise said:

OH :wub: EM :wub:  GEE :wub: 

s43PmcK.gif

My week is made. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

Lol awwww you with all of this. :haha: 

On 4/1/2020 at 10:17 PM, miss denise said:

They guessed David? :archgosh:

I’m not sure if she slipped up or if she was just speculating but NeNe Leakes and Tamar Braxton are doing an Instagram live together and someone asked if they’d do the Masked Singer. Tamar said yes :wub: and NeNe said she had considered it and later on found out that Kandi was doing it.

I’m pretty certain that Night Angel is Kandi anyway so she probably just heard it through the speculation but still, thought it was interesting. :haha: