The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

30 minutes ago, miss denise said:

"his company" :giggle: But I'm sure of it. There's no way it's a coincidence and I'm gonna track how  the song moves on iTunes after tonight. :yes: It is a good strategy.   

I'm ready and waiting. :wub: Hunter tweeting about Turtle again last night.  :wub: 

I'd love if he'd release some of the covers on iTunes, but not sure of the chances, especially with original music just being released. 😢 

Lol well I mean like his label and such. But lol yeah I am sure it was planned all along. Agreed that it is good strategy. :yes:  

Ooh he did? Awww yayy! I wonder if he knows who the Turtle is haha.

Aww yah I totally get this. :( 

I'm actually able to watch tonight's finale live as there's no Survivor tonight. 😄 

Ready to see Bow Wow, Jesse McCartney and Kandi Burruss slay it one last time. :giggle:Those are my guesses, which I'm sure are everyone else's guesses too. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol well I mean like his label and such. But lol yeah I am sure it was planned all along. Agreed that it is good strategy. :yes:  

Ooh he did? Awww yayy! I wonder if he knows who the Turtle is haha.

😄 

Yes, I posted it in here yesterday (“Go Turtle!”): 

21 hours ago, miss denise said:

:wub:  

And then I just posted his latest tweet cheering for Turtle a few minutes ago. :wub:  I don’t know, but sure hope he’ll share after the reveal. ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, miss denise said:

😄 

Yes, I posted it in here yesterday (“Go Turtle!”): 

And then I just posted his latest tweet cheering for Turtle a few minutes ago. :wub:  I don’t know, but sure hope he’ll share after the reveal. ❤️ 

Oooh lol for some reason i didn't see that part of “Go Turtle!” Although I saw the tweet there. :haha: 

I did see the other tweet you posted. :haha: 

Congrats to Night Angel. Very happy for her she's been amazing all season. ❤️ Nice to have the first female winner on this show too! 😄 

Well done to Turtle on getting 2nd! :clap: And as well all know - he was Jesse McCartney! 😄 He's been fantastic all season long. Thanks to Denise for spotting that for me right away on the first night. :haha:  

Well done to Jenny & Nicole guessing him right!