The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Between Idol, The Voice and this... so many great results for black women this week

he can be right for a change lol

Chaka Khan and Dionne Warwick already eliminated?! I call bullsh*t!

Posted Images

Loved Sharon knowing without a doubt who Banana was. :haha:  After the Mask was really fun. I look forward to seeing more of those. :w00tbounce:

Wonder how the Final 6 episode will go. Really hope to see Astronaut do another ballad. ❤️  I want him to sing "Tequila" so bad at some point, or at least something Dan + Shay, please and thanks. :wub: 

15 hours ago, bswanson said:

were you the tweet about astronaut and turtle lol 

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: 

This being the thing to say to me. :dead: 

xwCLvQl.png1

I have no comment at this time. :giggle: 

Now that I've had a day to collect myself (and nobody to comfort me :broken: ), I have a lot I want to say and share.

I'm so glad Astronaut got to do another slower song at least, but ugh.... was not ready for this. :broken:😢   I know I have my favorites, but I thought a couple people were really not so good last night, so for him to unexpectedly (for me) go on this night is even harder to accept. :closedeyes:  I was not prepared and wanted so many more performances. I don't think this cut was fair and I am just so sad for my Hunter. 😢 Even though I know he's fine. I AM NOT OKAY. :broken: Seeing him (even if not actually seeing him) each week made me so happy. I wanted so much more and am going to be in mourning for awhile. :broken:  But Nicole saying he's her personal favorite and has a beautiful spirit. :wub:  Love that. 

OMG that last clue package was so full of obvious clues. I was legit gonna fall off my couch seeing what they put in there and THEN to bring out the king cake? :dead:  Cannot believe. And omg Nicole actually got the correct guess at the last possible second?! What the heck? Why'd she have to ruin my fun? :dead: I'm always torn between wanting them to know my favorites and wanting them to remain totally clueless. I guess I'm happy she realized... funny she said she loved his voice from when she met him, yet didn't think to guess him until now. But yay, she loves him. ❤️ 

Sigh...  I wanted both Turtle and Astro in the finals so bad. 😢    The only good thing from this is now nobody will try to make me choose between them. (!)  And I got a bunch of him on After the Mask. He was looking so darn cute. :wub: Him mentioning Turtle as his biggest competition without question! :wub: And LOL that skeleton clue really was about his song for Footloose... and so was the parrots one. OMG there were really two or three clues about a random soundtrack song. :dead:  This show is so silly. But him saying he's a big fan and cheering on Turtle to take the whole thing! I am screaming and crying!! :wub:  Ugh, loved this interview. And then he got to perform One Good Reason acoustic, omg!! :wub: But them cutting it off.... 😐   

Interview after being unmasked. ❤️ 

Hunter also did a live Q&A today for about 45 minutes and answered tons of questions about The Masked Singer. Some interesting tidbits I thought I'd share: 

- He got to choose between a few costumes and also considered the Robot

- He didn't even know what all the clues in his own packages were - someone asked "What did the toolbox and broom mean?" and he said "I have no idea" :dead:  But he also said they would add some in to throw people off

- It took about 7 people to help him get into the Astronaut suit - but other costumes require even more help

- HE WANTS TO COLLABORATE WITH TURTLE :wub:  And he also said in these exact words: "I really want Turtle to win. Let the record state." :wub: !!!  

- He stood next to White Tiger during a dress rehearsal shot and the producers made them move because of the height difference :dead: 

- He wants to be a guest judge

- He wants Luke Bryan to do the show

- He loves his Astro suit so much and was sad to leave it behind :broken: He wanted to take it home and some of people who work on the show also said it was their favorite costume of all seasons

Then another interview I watched today he talked about bonding with Turtle and how he'll cheer him on until the end. :wub: And said he wants to reach out after the show. omg :heartbounce: 

OMG he also tweeted this. I AM SCREAMING and cannot be stopped. :wub: 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

• Like 1

In other news, my Turtle is still slaying and I could not be prouder. :wub:   The dance breakdown gave me life! :dead: 

He's got the voice! ❤️ He's got the moves! ❤️ Please win, ugh. 😢 And OMG I finally see a possible Alvin & the Chipmunks clue with the CHIPS in red, green, and blue. :giggle:  And Robin was analyzing the salsa to connect it to New York, which is where Jesse is from... but then he named the wrong person.  

Okay, I'm done talking to myself in this thread for now. :blushingwave:

• Like 1

Sad to see Astronaut leave, but at least he's single @miss denise!

Right now, I am rooting for Turtle and Kitty aka Jackie Evancho ❤️ 

Also love the night angel, who is clearly Kand! 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Sad to see Astronaut leave, but at least he's single @miss denise!

Right now, I am rooting for Turtle and Kitty aka Jackie Evancho ❤️ 

O M G :dead:  lol @ everyone coming at me with this  :dead: I'm so embarrassed.  :dead: 

I wouldn't mind that top 2. ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, miss denise said:

O M G :dead:  lol @ everyone coming at me with this  :dead: I'm so embarrassed.  :dead: 

STOP :dead:

I AM CRYING. If it was you, you are my new hero ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

STOP :dead:

I AM CRYING. If it was you, you are my new hero ❤️ 

WHAT? :dead:  

Well... I don't need to ask questions I already know the answer to. :giggle: 

3 minutes ago, miss denise said:

WHAT? :dead:  

Well... I don't need to ask questions I already know the answer to. :giggle: 

Accurate :dead: 

• Like 1

I also have to point out how we've now come full circle from me and @*Chris first talking about when Astronaut was introduced on the show. :wub:  I'm all emo now. 😢  

5eaaf105c529a.image.jpg?resize=400,289 phIFyRl.jpg?1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, miss denise said:

I also have to point out how we've now come full circle from me and @*Chris first talking about when Astronaut was introduced on the show. :wub:  I'm all emo now. 😢  

5eaaf105c529a.image.jpg?resize=400,289 phIFyRl.jpg?1

A voice like that is hard to forget ❤️ :wub: 

• Like 1
On April 30, 2020 at 8:40 AM, bswanson said:

were you the tweet about astronaut and turtle lol 

On April 30, 2020 at 11:53 PM, miss denise said:

xwCLvQl.png1

LOL I was thinking the same thing of Denise tweeting this message too. :dead: :lmao: 

And awww sorry to Denise on Astronaut being eliminated. 😢 He's done a great job throughout the season.... and did so fantastic to get this far. And such touching posts you made about it too @miss denise

i know you must be all over the moon of him supporting Turtle though. 

Regarding the rest of the competition... I do really like the Final 5. My favorites are Frog, Turtle, Night Angel and Kitty. I'll be happy with any of them winning.

Really surprised about Rhino making it this far but he keeps surprising me. I would like him to go next - not only for being my lest fave but moreso because I have NO idea who this is and I really want to know. :haha: 

Denise 🥰🥰🥰

Still so sad about Astronaut/Hunter getting booted.  😭  He was robbed and def should have stayed!  I love how much he supports Turtle tho. 😍  I wonder if they've ever met since the show. 

Rooting hard for Turtle to win this! 🐢

• Like 1
15 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I was thinking the same thing of Denise tweeting this message too. :dead: :lmao: 

And awww sorry to Denise on Astronaut being eliminated. 😢 He's done a great job throughout the season.... and did so fantastic to get this far. And such touching posts you made about it too @miss denise

i know you must be all over the moon of him supporting Turtle though. 

omgggg you finally come back in here and this is the first thing you say. :dead:  Everyone wants to talk about that instead of wiping my tears...  :broken: 

Thank you. :( He should have gone further, it's not right and I am not okay. 😭 But thanks. 😢  

YES! He's mentioned Turtle so many times since the show. :wub: :wub: :wub: 

15 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Regarding the rest of the competition... I do really like the Final 5. My favorites are Frog, Turtle, Night Angel and Kitty. I'll be happy with any of them winning.

Really surprised about Rhino making it this far but he keeps surprising me. I would like him to go next - not only for being my lest fave but moreso because I have NO idea who this is and I really want to know. :haha: 

:( 

14 hours ago, pepperman said:

Denise 🥰🥰🥰

Still so sad about Astronaut/Hunter getting booted.  😭  He was robbed and def should have stayed!  I love how much he supports Turtle tho. 😍  I wonder if they've ever met since the show. 

Rooting hard for Turtle to win this! 🐢

I love every word of this post. ❤️  Thank you. :hug:  I know, it was so unexpected and hard to take. :(   He said he still doesn't even know who Turtle is, but that they bonded and he hopes to meet him after this. :wub:  I sure hope they do! :wub:  

KYkOvLk.gif❤️ 

• Like 1

omgg Ken really guessed Derek as the Frog now. :dead: This show won't stop until every guy I love is intertwined to this season somehow.

But LOL Ken was going on and on about that Jag show and then Nick screams at him "Jag was the name of the show! WHO IS THIS?!" I seriously laughed so hard. :dead: 

Turtle continuing to kill it and give me chills! :wub:  😢 And omg more blue, green, red chips in the package, I see, this time poker chips instead of tortilla chips. :giggle: And the zombie connects to his work on Fear of the Walking Dead. Wow, and what Nicole actually guessed Jesse? Wowww her getting both my boys based solely on the clues about her... but weeks and weeks later! :dead:  Ugh. But oh, his exclusive clue on the after show was about a close relationship with soap since he was young? From his role on All my Children, of course. :wub:  

lol the guest judge listing all those Mary-Kate & Ashley movies off the top of his head when guessing Kitty.... I kind of have to stan? :giggle: 

I think that's all my random thoughts for now.

• Like 1

YESSS There's video of this particular moment! :dead: 

I'm screaming. :dead: Literally my favorite thing all season outside of everything Turtle/Astronaut and Sarah Palin.  

• Like 1
On 4/30/2020 at 9:53 PM, miss denise said:

xwCLvQl.png1

That was a cute moment and the virtual audience got very excited when the answer was yes. 

I have to admit although the Astronaut was not my favourite, I thought he was more interesting than Rhino, so I was surprised he left first.

Don't know about the results tonight.  I was surprised.

Also, I really like the details on the Turtle costume, like the amazing boots and the spikes on the sleeves.  It is done in a very realistic way  like the Turtle went out and bought it himself, LOL.

The Palin reveal still amazes me and now I get to imagine her in her younger days rapping on buses, apparently... :P

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

YESSS There's video of this particular moment! :dead: 

I'm screaming. :dead: Literally my favorite thing all season outside of everything Turtle/Astronaut and Sarah Palin.  

That was so funny! 🤣   Barry Zito actually guest-starred on an episode of JAG back in the day, so Ken was actually onto something there! lmaooo  

19 hours ago, Mysteriosa said:

Don't know about the results tonight.  I was surprised.

Also, I really like the details on the Turtle costume, like the amazing boots and the spikes on the sleeves.  It is done in a very realistic way  like the Turtle went out and bought it himself, LOL.

I had a sneaky suspicion Rhino was going to stay during his performance and that Kitty would be at risk. They seem to love him, but I'll be truly shocked if he gets past next week.

:wub: 

18 hours ago, pepperman said:

That was so funny! 🤣   Barry Zito actually guest-starred on an episode of JAG back in the day, so Ken was actually onto something there! lmaooo  

Yes! :lmao: Glad you thought so too. Wow, really? Who knew he was even anywhere on the right track? :dead: 

• Like 1