The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Between Idol, The Voice and this... so many great results for black women this week

he can be right for a change lol

Chaka Khan and Dionne Warwick already eliminated?! I call bullsh*t!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I thought so it sounded weird and not like no air

lol we know it isn't Jordin

2 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Sorry Denise next is Astronaut vs Turtle

uh oh, I like them both

1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

whoever loses should win against kangaroo

:yes: I would think so, not sure how they sounded in the studio though

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

I’m not sure if she slipped up or if she was just speculating but NeNe Leakes and Tamar Braxton are doing an Instagram live together and someone asked if they’d do the Masked Singer. Tamar said yes :wub: and NeNe said she had considered it and later on found out that Kandi was doing it.

I’m pretty certain that Night Angel is Kandi anyway so she probably just heard it through the speculation but still, thought it was interesting. :haha:

LOL It would totally be like NeNe to leak everything and keep nothing secret. :dead: :lmao: But yess hoping Tamar does The Masked Singer in the future. :wub: 

1 hour ago, istersay said:

is the Beat off on No Air? :huh: they never sang in front of anyone before?

Reveal hidden contents

night angel

wins

Yeah it sounded weird to me.

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Awww I was thinking and felt so sad for Denise having to see Astronaut and Turtle battle each other. 😢 On the bright side at least she got to see them together + they both made it through - so it's a win/win for her. :haha: 

lol we know it isn't Jordin

uh oh, I like them both

It's not Jordin because it's Jordyn. :giggle: [/corny joke]

turtle sounds good :wub:

Jenny guesses Adam Lambert :lmao:sounds nothing like him

LMAOO yeah totally sounds nothing like him. :dead: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah it sounded weird to me.

Awww I was thinking and felt so sad for Denise having to see Astronaut and Turtle battle each other. 😢 On the bright side at least she got to see them together + they both made it through - so it's a win/win for her. :haha: 

It's not Jordin because it's Jordyn. :giggle: [/corny joke]

I'm glad they both made it. Lol, she did good for not singing in public before

15 hours ago, istersay said:

I'm glad they both made it. Lol, she did good for not singing in public before

Mhmm. And oh yes I forgot to comment - Jordyn did really well on the show having not singing in public before. Sadly for her she was up against a super stacked group with 3 professional singers that are used to live singing/performing. But she's done well on the show and getting this far.

OMGGG this show teaming my boys up for a face-off like that. Why does it love and hate me sooo much? :dead: 😢 

Obviously LOVE seeing video of them together!! :wub: But do not love one of them being forced to sing for his life. :/  The splitting of the groups and match-ups could have been better, but it all ended okay, so I will be happy. Turtle and Astronaut now both in the Top 6!! :wub:  Neither of them on next week. :/ Well, I'm going to need them to become BFFs now while masked and then stay BFFs after this and post a picture and do a collaboration. It's not too much to ask. :wub::wub:

:heartbounce:giphy.gif  :heartbounce:

Also happy birthday Turtle! :party: :wub:❤️ 

On 4/7/2020 at 7:14 PM, *Wallace said:

LOL This all cracked me up here when they guessed David Archuleta. :dead: :lmao: 

Lol awwww you with all of this. :haha: 

Patiently waiting for the panel to guess every other guy I love as Turtle and Astronaut except for Jesse and Hunter. :wub: 

It's what I deserve. :wub: Especially since they could not have performed further apart from each other last week! But I got them as bookends... and last night back to back. :shock: 

On 4/8/2020 at 5:21 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

😢 Thanks. I knew that was going to happen the second they mentioned face-offs. 😢 

On 4/8/2020 at 5:37 PM, istersay said:

turtle sounds good :wub:

:wub:

On 4/8/2020 at 7:15 PM, *Wallace said:

Thank you. 😢 Neither one of my boos should have had to face a ~smackdown~ to stay in the competition. :/ But yeessss to all this! Footage of them together and talking about each other is what I deserve! :wub: 

This person is already calling them brothers. :giggle:❤️ 

• Like 1

The sing-a-long episode was fun, but definitely don't agree with some of the choices of best performances. I would say Turtle's Say You Won't Let Go and Let It Go (but understandable they'd want one uptempo one which I am good with). But they really dropped the ball in not picking Astronaut's Never Gonna Give You Up IMO. Total sing-a-long worthy and an amazing moment. Signed Sealed Delivered instead? I think not. (!) It's not that serious, but it is to me with these two. :giggle: :wub: