The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

This really didn’t go how I expected which made it fun :haha: I thought Night Angel was going to place 3rd (alongside the greats of past female 3rd placers) and was leaning towards a Turtle win.

Lol yeah I was expecting Night Angel getting 3rd too since that seems to be the highest place a female seems to get on this show. 

Wow.

That was a winners performance if I ever saw one. :omg: So powerful, emotional, heartwrenching. :broken: 

I remember from week one people compared Turtle to Rottweiler as a guy that would dominate the season. Maybe the amazing guys are forever destined to be runner-up. :closedeyes:  I read a ~winner spoiler~ weeks ago, so I tried to prepare for the worst (although the spoiler was wrong, so then I got hope again :broken: ), but still so disappointed.   Yay for giving Jesse another "almost" to add to that clue package.  :closedeyes:   I guess I wish he competed on a different season if there was going to be a gender preference. I saw Turtle fans dominating everywhere I looked, so I wonder how it would be different if we got to vote.  Oh well, but at least I know so many people feel the same. 

Jesse crushed it every single week - whether uptempo or slow, fun or emotional. He was amazing and so consistent. I love that Ken right away said he was the most versatile, adding on to what others have said over the weeks about him being the total package.  I bet so many people didn't know he had that degree of slayage in him but now they DO. (!)   And I see his appearance on Celeb Watch Party tomorrow night already being pimped as the star of the show. :wub: 

I might have preferred the panel not guessing him, but I do like how Nicole and Jenny (finally) picked up on such specific clues. The girls got it. Oh Robin... Jesse idolizes you and covered your song on his debut album, but you won't back up that guess? (!) 

This show can't top putting the two biggest musical loves of my life on the same season (AND GIVING ME A BROMANCE OF FANGIRL DREAMS :omg: ) , but they can certainly do better with the end results for me. I love the show, but am always so disappointed with the outcome. I have loved Jesse  for over half my life, so it was always going to be an emotional ending for me no matter what. Just wish it could have been happy tears.  Oh well. All I know is everyone is singing Turtle praises and raging on social media, so I sure hope this gives his music and career the boost and recognition it deserves. ❤️ I love my turtle. 🐢 

This should conclude my huge posts on this season, lol. :closedeyes: 

The title of the video says it all! :dead: "Jesse McCartney Ready For Hunter Hayes Collab After 'Masked Singer'" :dead: Someone send help for me.

INTERVIEWER: "Do you think you and Hunter will collaborate professionally?"

JESSE:  "Oh, yeah. I hope so. I can't imagine why we wouldn't. We're both fans of each other's music, and he's just a great guy, so I can totally see that happening." 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

I AM HERE AND I AM READY.

He also talks earlier in the video about becoming good friends with Hunter, hanging out playing piano post-finale (as last night's videos showed), and talking ever since. :omg:  :wub: So clearly Hunter DID TOO KNOW who Turtle was the last few weeks. I'm curious how it all came about because I thought they didn't get to see anyone else unmasked before it aired. But wow amazed how all this came out of this show, which I never expected in a million years. :dead: 🐢🧑‍🚀 :wub: 

I don't mean to turn this into my own personal Jesse/Hunter thread, but I have a lot to say and it's on topic. :giggle:  I just want to mention how it was interesting on the finale that the entire panel abandoned their BSB/NKOTB guesses for Turtle they'd been so passionate about. Also, Nicole said the photo album clue from last week locked in it for her - yet last week after that clue is when she ditched the Jesse guess for Nick Carter? Make it make sense. :dead:   And does she really know all those facts about Jesse and his career or she did go home and google? :giggle: 

I'll post this. :wub:  

21 hours ago, *Chris said:

Just for @miss denise

20 hours ago, miss denise said:

I cannot :omg:  :omg: :omg: 

AND

CHy3SMB.png?2

:dead: 

OMGGG I didn't see any of this but OMGG I know all of this must have made your dreams come true! :omg: :omg:  :dead:  Happy for you to have your two boys together. :hug: 

20 hours ago, miss denise said:

Wow.

That was a winners performance if I ever saw one. :omg: So powerful, emotional, heartwrenching. :broken: 

I remember from week one people compared Turtle to Rottweiler as a guy that would dominate the season. Maybe the amazing guys are forever destined to be runner-up. :closedeyes:  I read a ~winner spoiler~ weeks ago, so I tried to prepare for the worst (although the spoiler was wrong, so then I got hope again :broken: ), but still so disappointed.   Yay for giving Jesse another "almost" to add to that clue package.  :closedeyes:   I guess I wish he competed on a different season if there was going to be a gender preference. I saw Turtle fans dominating everywhere I looked, so I wonder how it would be different if we got to vote.  Oh well, but at least I know so many people feel the same. 

Jesse crushed it every single week - whether uptempo or slow, fun or emotional. He was amazing and so consistent. I love that Ken right away said he was the most versatile, adding on to what others have said over the weeks about him being the total package.  I bet so many people didn't know he had that degree of slayage in him but now they DO. (!)   And I see his appearance on Celeb Watch Party tomorrow night already being pimped as the star of the show. :wub: 

I might have preferred the panel not guessing him, but I do like how Nicole and Jenny (finally) picked up on such specific clues. The girls got it. Oh Robin... Jesse idolizes you and covered your song on his debut album, but you won't back up that guess? (!) 

This show can't top putting the two biggest musical loves of my life on the same season (AND GIVING ME A BROMANCE OF FANGIRL DREAMS :omg: ) , but they can certainly do better with the end results for me. I love the show, but am always so disappointed with the outcome. I have loved Jesse  for over half my life, so it was always going to be an emotional ending for me no matter what. Just wish it could have been happy tears.  Oh well. All I know is everyone is singing Turtle praises and raging on social media, so I sure hope this gives his music and career the boost and recognition it deserves. ❤️ I love my turtle. 🐢 

This should conclude my huge posts on this season, lol. :closedeyes: 

Aww this is a verey touching post here, Denise. :hug:  

I'm glad you got Jesse to perform/compete on this show and getting to follow his journey all the way through. I'm sorry you didn't get the end result you wanted and hoped for. :( I understand your feelings on that. :( But at least there were lots of fan support/love for him throughout the season and am sure this gained him a lot of new fans. For instance, my father did not know who he was (but I spoiled my guesses to him) and he's had nothing but great things to say on his voice and performances. 

And best of all as you said, at least this season gave you the bromance of your two favorite male singers out there. Happy for you getting that. ❤️ 

46 minutes ago, miss denise said:

The title of the video says it all! :dead: "Jesse McCartney Ready For Hunter Hayes Collab After 'Masked Singer'" :dead: Someone send help for me.

INTERVIEWER: "Do you think you and Hunter will collaborate professionally?"

JESSE:  "Oh, yeah. I hope so. I can't imagine why we wouldn't. We're both fans of each other's music, and he's just a great guy, so I can totally see that happening." 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

I AM HERE AND I AM READY.

He also talks earlier in the video about becoming good friends with Hunter and hanging out playing piano post-finale, as the videos last night showed. :wub:  So clearly Hunter DID TOO KNOW who Turtle was the last few weeks. I'm curious how it all came about with them hanging out back then because I thought they didn't get to see anyone else unmasked before it aired. But wow amazed how all this came out of this show, which I never expected in a million years. :dead: 🐢🧑‍🚀 :wub: 

OMGGG the Jesse/Hunter collabo question/convo here. I know this is what you dreamed of and never imagined happening. :omg:  But now I can see you waiting every day for this duet to come out. :dead: 

This also had me wondering tooo - when those videos were taken? Hmmm curious. But yeah didn't know the y could hang out post finale or even know who each other were. All so interesting. 😮 

I don't know if anyone else watched Celebrity Watch Party, but LOL they watched The Masked Singer finale at the end, and Master P was convinced Frog was his son, Romeo. He was all chanting "Romeo, take it off!" and Romeo goes "I'm right here!" :dead:

And then I think Tyra Banks mom said about Night Angel when they were trying to unmask her... "It's stuck. Get her out!" :dead: 

Master P's guesses were so hilarious. Meanwhile, Romeo called Jesse right after the reveal and said he knew he was Turtle from day one. :wub:  Awww I didn't know they were friends. It was a cute moment. Master P was also shouting like crazy that Turtle should have won. 😢 :wub: 

-------------

I'm catching up on sooo many interviews, but this part from one I just read (with Jesse, of course)... 

Did you have any guesses about who the other contestants were?

I mean, somebody like Chaka Khan for sure I knew it was her the second she opened her mouth, because she has such a distinct tone. There were plenty of people I had no idea who they were. And then there was Astronaut — I love Hunter [Hayes'] music, so I knew immediately it was him. And I was excited that it was him and we actually subsequently became buddies after the show, so that was really fun. I was really thrown by Banana [Bret Michaels], I didn't know who that was. I had an idea that Bow Wow was the Frog but I wasn't certain, and I actually had no idea who Night Angel was.

Jesse loves Hunter's music and knew immediately Astronaut was him. :wub:  I have learned so many amazing things. :wub: 

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG I didn't see any of this but OMGG I know all of this must have made your dreams come true! :omg: :omg:  :dead:  Happy for you to have your two boys together. :hug: 

:omg: :omg:  Isn't it nuts? I did not expect this at all especially SO soon.  Did you see the second video I posted too?!! They were holding out on all that from me.... until now. :wub: Thank youuuuuu! :hug:  Never in a million years did I imagine these two becoming BFFs. I will never recover. :dead: 

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Aww this is a verey touching post here, Denise. :hug:  

I'm glad you got Jesse to perform/compete on this show and getting to follow his journey all the way through. I'm sorry you didn't get the end result you wanted and hoped for. :( I understand your feelings on that. :( But at least there were lots of fan support/love for him throughout the season and am sure this gained him a lot of new fans. For instance, my father did not know who he was (but I spoiled my guesses to him) and he's had nothing but great things to say on his voice and performances. 

And best of all as you said, at least this season gave you the bromance of your two favorite male singers out there. Happy for you getting that. ❤️ 

OMGGG the Jesse/Hunter collabo question/convo here. I know this is what you dreamed of and never imagined happening. :omg:  But now I can see you waiting every day for this duet to come out. :dead: 

This also had me wondering tooo - when those videos were taken? Hmmm curious. But yeah didn't know the y could hang out post finale or even know who each other were. All so interesting. 😮 

Oh, thank you. 😢 :blushingwave: 

Thank you, me too. ❤️ Thanks for your listening and understanding on all this. :( :hug: The Turtle support is all over all TMS's social media accounts, and he seems the huge fan favorite, which makes me so happy to see. Maybe being viewed by so many as robbed is more beneficial to him than wining, but I would have loved it for him. :broken::(  I don't know how many are new fans, but I do hope he gained new ones as well. Aww I love this about your father... thanks for sharing that. ❤️ 😭 I assume he knew who Jesse was outside of the Turtle mask? Also wonder what he thought of Astronaut's reveal since I remember you saying he liked Hunter before. :haha: 

Thanks. ❤️ 

Mhmmmmmmm. That interviewer doing her one job and getting to the bottom of that. :wub: YOU KNOW IT. In fact, why isn't it out yet? (!) 

I figured they were from right after the finale and Jesse confirmed that. They were obviously after filming was done and quarantine happened soon after, so it makes sense with that timing. Jesse's in LA and Hunter's in Nashville... they are not quarantined together but imagine if they were. :dead:  But yeah, I'm confused because I was under the impression (and based on what Hunter said) they didn't officially know anyone else on the show until it aired, so I'm confused how they actually hung out together back then. I'M HAPPY, but confused. Jesse said they've continued to talk since then though. :wub: And I forgot to post the rest of this!

5h1VB1j.png GXlCHmQ.png wRIS6eo.png

Their ~conversation on Instagram Stories for me to witness. :giggle:❤️ 

On 5/22/2020 at 12:53 AM, miss denise said:

I don't know if anyone else watched Celebrity Watch Party, but LOL they watched The Masked Singer finale at the end, and Master P was convinced Frog was his son, Romeo. He was all chanting "Romeo, take it off!" and Romeo goes "I'm right here!" :dead:

And then I think Tyra Banks mom said about Night Angel when they were trying to unmask her... "It's stuck. Get her out!" :dead: 

Master P's guesses were so hilarious. Meanwhile, Romeo called Jesse right after the reveal and said he knew he was Turtle from day one. :wub:  Awww I didn't know they were friends. It was a cute moment. Master P was also shouting like crazy that Turtle should have won. 😢 :wub: 

-------------

I'm catching up on sooo many interviews, but this part from one I just read (with Jesse, of course)... 

Jesse loves Hunter's music and knew immediately Astronaut was him. :wub:  I have learned so many amazing things. :wub: 

Master P thought Frog was Romeo? OMGGGG I AM CRYINGGG at this. :lmao: :dead:  Especially as Bow Wow and Romeo were ~competition for each other back in the day. SOO hilarious how Master P got this wrong.

Thanks for this. Interesting on Jesse's comments on Chaka Khan becaus that was Dionne Warwick for me. :haha: Aww so happy for you finding all of this out about Jesse and Hunter though. :hug: 

On 5/22/2020 at 1:13 AM, miss denise said:

:omg: :omg:  Isn't it nuts? I did not expect this at all especially SO soon.  Did you see the second video I posted too?!! They were holding out on all that from me.... until now. :wub: Thank youuuuuu! :hug:  Never in a million years did I imagine these two becoming BFFs. I will never recover. :dead: 

Oh, thank you. 😢 :blushingwave: 

Thank you, me too. ❤️ Thanks for your listening and understanding on all this. :( :hug: The Turtle support is all over all TMS's social media accounts, and he seems the huge fan favorite, which makes me so happy to see. Maybe being viewed by so many as robbed is more beneficial to him than wining, but I would have loved it for him. :broken::(  I don't know how many are new fans, but I do hope he gained new ones as well. Aww I love this about your father... thanks for sharing that. ❤️ 😭 I assume he knew who Jesse was outside of the Turtle mask? Also wonder what he thought of Astronaut's reveal since I remember you saying he liked Hunter before. :haha: 

Thanks. ❤️ 

Mhmmmmmmm. That interviewer doing her one job and getting to the bottom of that. :wub: YOU KNOW IT. In fact, why isn't it out yet? (!) 

I figured they were from right after the finale and Jesse confirmed that. They were obviously after filming was done and quarantine happened soon after, so it makes sense with that timing. Jesse's in LA and Hunter's in Nashville... they are not quarantined together but imagine if they were. :dead:  But yeah, I'm confused because I was under the impression (and based on what Hunter said) they didn't officially know anyone else on the show until it aired, so I'm confused how they actually hung out together back then. I'M HAPPY, but confused. Jesse said they've continued to talk since then though. :wub: And I forgot to post the rest of this!

5h1VB1j.png GXlCHmQ.png wRIS6eo.png

Their ~conversation on Instagram Stories for me to witness. :giggle:❤️ 

:hug:

Awww yess of course. :hug: Ooh I don’t really track or follow the social media followings/support but do think I knew of this through you though. Awww yeah it could be more beneficial. It causes a big reaction and would hopefully have people wanting to check out his future projects. But awww I know you would have loved the win for him. :hug: Ooh I don’t know either but with this show, I would think all of the contestants that do well and with people that don’t know them, that they would gain new fans for sure. As well as having fans from before the show. :yes: Awww yeah i knew that would make you happy to here. :hug: Oooh I don’t really know and thinking no? He may have heard of him without really realizing it - but he doesn’t know his name/face on his own. Ooh he liked the Astronaut throughout the show too. He doesn’t really remember Hunter much now but I did have to remind him how he liked him in the past. He did vaguely remember him a bit from when he saw him. LOL maybe i need your help with him here as you are the actual stan. :lmao:

:hug:

OMGGGG your comment on the interviewer. Love it. :dead: LMAOO I am not surprised by this. I see you asking this every day.

Ahhh ok this all makes sense here. Thanks. I was thinking, it couldn’t really be right now because of quarantine. omggg If they were quarantined together, you would be losing your ish and your mind - and going right wherever they were. :dead:  Ooh awww i seeee. I know they have to keep everything top secret and can’t give anything away sooo there is that. But awww loving how you are getting all of this and how happy it makes you. You will always have their budding friendship all thanks through this show. :hug: LOL funny instagram stories there. :lmao: