The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Okay, I am sold on Kandi tonight - the clues makes more sense esp. the empire clue. And her on real housewives of Atlanta! 

I think it's her now also, the voice fits

OMG I was thinking the Swan's voice sounded like Bella during that performance. :haha: Bella Swan. :giggle:  

5 hours ago, istersay said:

"grab what's left of your toilet paper" :lmao: 

4 hours ago, *Chris said:

Hunter not even trying to hide that it’s him... tonight, he is more confident! 

:dead:  ❤️ 

It's that time again... :teeheewave:

- Starting off with a storm warning in the video again :haha: 

- "foothold" Is this really supposed to be a reference to him doing a song for Footloose? So random. :haha: 

- I guess the Disney references are to act as red herrings, although he's been on Radio Disney, performed at Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings, etc. 

- Orion's Belt - I wouldn't have known, but someone pointed out this is in the Hunter constellation 😮 

- Talking about his career when he was young - well he did start young, appearing on America's Most Talked Kid and other shows as a child prodigy

- "isolated and lonely" 😢 makes me think of songs such as Invisible and Everybody's Got Somebody But Me... and more on this in a minute.

- The hologram! It's like when he did a hologram band performance on Jimmy Kimmel

- "in the wild" - Wild Blue album... and he's talked about the struggles he had in between albums and stuff, so makes sense with him talking about "being burned" and then finding resolution "in the wild"

- French horn - he plays a million instruments, but also started out singing in French

- "sing a song from a dear friend" - yes, Stevie Wonder is a big influence of his and a friend. They've performed together before.

A few other things... all the technology stuff (like at the start of the performance) are very him. lol him shouting in the middle of the performance! :wub:  I hear that voice. The yearbook quote! Ugh, can't find video of the exact quote, but lol the WAY he said the last part of it was in such a way that Hunter says things. :dead: And it was something about an organized crime family, which I wasn't sure of, but someone on Twitter said it could refer to MuzikMafia founded by Big & Rich. I don't know. But then he mentioned being familiar with flying again, which I've said from the start. :haha:  Yayy Nicole saying he's her favorite of the group. ❤️ 

One more week. Please bless me with Turtle and Astronaut on the same stage. It's all I need in life. :wub::wub: 🐢 👨‍🚀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miss denise said:

OMG I was thinking the Swan's voice sounded like Bella during that performance. :haha: Bella Swan. :giggle:  

"grab what's left of your toilet paper" :lmao: 

:dead:  ❤️ 

wave.gif