Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started looking into shows for a possible TV rankdown, but there are just too many shows to consider. I don't think anyone wants another 1000 entries rankdown.

Since 2020 is next month, a rankdown dedicated to the most popular shows of the past 20 years could work. :unsure:

Congrats to Jennifer Lopez on her Golden Globe nomination, but I'd rather see Margot Robbie win that category.

MARGOT :wub:

She is my choice too!

I started looking into shows for a possible TV rankdown, but there are just too many shows to consider. I don't think anyone wants another 1000 entries rankdown.

Since 2020 is next month, a rankdown dedicated to the most popular shows of the past 20 years could work. :unsure:

That would makes sense - I wouldn't be opposed to it.

You could do x amount of shows that premiered on every year.

Do like the video game rankdown, have the shows be chosen by the host/cast. That worked out really well. Cap it at all 600 though. :haha:

I wish The Little Mermaid ranked higher, but at least it made Top 10. Shocked by some people's rankings. Ugh me being a lower ranker of The Incredibles, but I do love them and the movie.

Happy to see I got one of my Top 5 in the official Top 5 (especially it being my #1 :w00t: Also, wow two Toy Story movies making the Top 4 is incredible. :omg:

IPB Image

:wub:

I think i ranked most of your favorites fairly high, except for Frozen. :lol:

IPB Image

My first TV idea was something more specific, like a rankdown of The Office episodes (maybe combining Parks and Rec and Friends too). :haha: Just a general TV shows rankdown would be quite time-consuming depending on how many entries there'd be. :o

THE OFFICE. :wub::wub::wub: FRIENDS. :wub::wub::wub:

:o I think that is a really cool and fun idea. ^_^

MUANA WAS ROBBED goodbye now

IPB Image

Shading CGF all day has been exhausting. No more fight til tomorrow. :haha:

Ok that's good. :haha:

For what? She’s gone lose.

Eh likely, but I'm just happy she got nominated. :wub:

J-Lo honesty did That on Hustlers, I’m man enough to admit that.

:wub:

Congrats to Jennifer Lopez on her Golden Globe nomination, but I'd rather see Margot Robbie win that category.

Oooh congrats to Margot too. Of course I'm rooting for Jennifer but I'd be happy for Margot too. :teehee:

She really didn’t. A Sandra Bullock and The Blindside tea.

Wait, i loved Sandra in that movie and thought she did an amazing job in it. :dead:

We don’t shade Sandra Bullock. :)

But Thé Blind Side was sh*t.

Aww I loved that movie. :haha:

IPB Image

Jeez thanks for the call out there. :dead: I'm kidding. :bleh: :haha: But lol I forgot about that one.