Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were 9 Pixar movies in the finals so a top 10 was not even possible. :giggle: Even though Wall-E, Coco or Inside Out deserved a spot. (!)
I mean I'm not saying your wrong because I ranked all the remaining Pixar movies as my 1-9. Toy Story 4 also deserved to be here. #BlameWally

I mean I'm not saying your wrong because I ranked all the remaining Pixar movies as my 1-9. Toy Story 4 also deserved to be here. #BlameWally

I knew what I was doing. :) Coco, Wall-E or Inside Out deserved it over Toy Story 4 but that would have been cool for the Toy Story franchise to pull THAT off. :*

I knew what I was doing. :) Coco, Wall-E or Inside Out deserved it over Toy Story 4 but that would have been cool for the Toy Story franchise to pull THAT off. :*
Coco would've made it if I wasn't being petty. :giggle: Wall-E and Inside Out were tragic losses. :'( Every Pixar movie should've made the final cut except for the Cars films, tbh. And I guess Monsters University since it was kind of pointless.

#BlameWally, even though my public nom was for Toy Story 4. :haha:
What would Cassadee Pope say about this? :'(

Coco would've made it if I wasn't being petty. :giggle: Wall-E and Inside Out were tragic losses. :'( Every Pixar movie should've made the final cut except for the Cars films, tbh. And I guess Monsters University since it was kind of pointless.

What would Cassadee Pope say about this? :'(

she would not be satisfied, i have failed her.

The Good Dinosaur, Incredibles 2, Monsters University, Cars, Cars 2, Cars 3, Brave, Ratatouille and Finding Dory did not deserve top 30. If The Good Dinosaur deserved a spot then so did Cars. :* Ratatouille maybe could have made it but I personally don't love the film. I like it but I don't love it. :ph34rwave:

The Good Dinosaur, Incredibles 2, Monsters University, Cars, Cars 2, Cars 3, Brave, Ratatouille and Finding Dory did not deserve top 30. If The Good Dinosaur deserved a spot then so did Cars. :* Ratatouille maybe could have made it but I personally don't love the film. I like it but I don't love it. :ph34rwave:
I forgot The Good Dinosaur was Pixar. :ph34r: