The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

I don't even know how to put someone on ignore on this site :haha:

Me neither, but as a Mod, I don't think I can have anyone on ignore. :lmao:

I'm literally so confused how Janelle is going home on Victoria's nominations. I'm literally so confused over this whole round.

Waitttt, I DON'T GET this either. What in the world is going on? :dead:

I thought they would be an easy save against Jessica & Cody. :'( That was an error. >.

But Cody & Jessica won their TAR season whereas Britney/Janelle were fun UTR but a bit underwhelming as racers. :P Both groups do have their fair share of fans herer.

I mean I obviously prefer Janelle & Britney to Jess & Cody, but Jody are a beloved BB couple who won their show and have already lost their BB iterations while Janelle & Britney, though icons on BB, barely lasted half their season on TAR.

Ooh yikes, smaller picture please Fifi :flowers:

Exactly and well said to all of this. :yes:

Tribal immunity has secretly been used! All of the nominees are safe and Victoria will have to renominate. No one nominated in the previous round, or has already been nominated this round by Victoria, can be nominated again.

:o :o :o

Not much of a secret as to who it is given that we basically know who has what power. But congrats to Sola on convincing that person to use their power here.

Interesting theory. :o

Not sure if that's true but reminds me of the plan Victoria and I had but..... kinda bombed at to make me lose my real round of noms. :dead:

Parvati in the HvV merge episode is my single favourite episode performance, don't @ me. :wub:

:wub:

Save Kaitlyn cut Kaela

Dang I knew this was gonna happen. >.

Kaela is so much better than Kaitlyn. :ph34rwave:

Kaela though. :'( I've sadly accepted the fact that none of the Canadians are making it far in this because certain people haven't watched their seasons. :closedeyes:

Yeah it's such a shame they get a raw deal in this game. :'(

Me using the halting hex on Wally's round :wub:

Which you weren't supposed to do. :/ :'( :bleh:

KATIE GALLAGHER

IPB Image

I TRULY don't care between these two so imma do what Alex wants and save Ami. Katie Gallagher is a contestant from Survivor Palau and she placed 2nd place to Tom Westman and lost by a 6-1 jury vote, only receiving Coby's vote at FTC. She had an alliance with Ian and Tom, which was obviously dominant as they all made the final 3 together. As the game boiled down to the end, she made attempts to get rid of Tom or Ian, but clearly failed and nothing worked. Ian threw the FIC and Tom took Katie with him to FTC, where she lost.

Edited by thevoicefan45

Malcolm Freberg

IPB Image

I always found Malcolm to be a bit overrated and Jeremy might be my favorite Survivor male so this was a pretty easy decision for me. Malcolm has played too many times for my taste. I originally started off kinda liking him but then he turned on Angie and I lost all interest. Plus he's kinda a jerk irl so meh not too bothered by him going. His first time playing was his best played game and then he got worse and worse as he went out there. The hilarious nature that he went out in Game Changers was kinda epic though so I guess it was worth inviting him back a third time for that moment alone. Most people were in mourning over that happening but I was laughing my butt off over it. Oh well out of this rankdown he goes now.

Saving Jeremy Collins

Edited by CGlaserFan