The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

JANELLE AND BRITNEY

IPB Image

Lol I dont wanna make this cut but Im not that upset about it since they're both still represented in the game. Janelle and Britney were on The Amazing Race season 31 and placed 8th place. Janelle being a BB comp beast gave me hope earlier but they just flopped. They always finished legs on the lower end (bottom 4 all the time). They were more the token trainwreck team which we still stan. They lost the head to head competition to RATchel and El*ssa and were eliminated. They were fun to watch and wish they lasted longer than they did.

Edited by thevoicefan45

I thought they would be an easy save against Jessica & Cody. :'( That was an error. >.<

I mean I obviously prefer Janelle & Britney to Jess & Cody, but Jody are a beloved BB couple who won their show and have already lost their BB iterations while Janelle & Britney, though icons on BB, barely lasted half their season on TAR.

Ooh yikes, smaller picture please Fifi :flowers:

I mean I obviously prefer Janelle & Britney to Jess & Cody, but Jody are a beloved BB couple who won their show and have already lost their BB iterations while Janelle & Britney, though icons on BB, barely lasted half their season on TAR.

This plus I'm pretty sure Fifi wasn't gonna nominate them during his round either.

@Alex:

I don't know why they are beloved tbh but this is IDF.

Jody fandom is a pretty universal opinion outside of like, a loud minority of BB Twitter. As miserable as they were in the BB19 cast, I remain confident that them being on that season was the best thing for their reputations because they would be pretty hated otherwise imo (see Jackson & Holly).

Jody fandom is a pretty universal opinion outside of like, a loud minority of BB Twitter. As miserable as they were in the BB19 cast, I remain confident that them being on that season was the best thing for their reputations because they would be pretty hated otherwise imo (see Jackson & Holly).

Very true. They benefited from having people just as awful or even more awful with them on BB19.

Tribal immunity has secretly been used! All of the nominees are safe and Victoria will have to renominate. No one nominated in the previous round, or has already been nominated this round by Victoria, can be nominated again.

So the following are immune from Victoria's next nominations:

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Brendon & Rachel

Janelle Pierzina

Danielle Reyes

Diane Henry

Ariadna Gutierrez

Brenda Lowe

Gary & Mallory

Natalie Negrotti

Amy & Maya

Parvati Shallow

Yul Kwon

Janelle & Britney

Cody & Jessica

David Wright

Michaela Bradshaw

Karen O'Neil Ganci

Helen Kim

Nick Bateman

Tim Dormer

Henry & Evan

Kristi & Jen

Tribal immunity has secretly been used! All of the nominees are safe and Victoria will have to renominate. No one nominated in the previous round, or has already been nominated this round by Victoria, can be nominated again.

Not much of a secret as to who it is given that we basically know who has what power. But congrats to Sola on convincing that person to use their power here.

I don’t know who it was but I’m kind of thankful? :dead. This made me realize I can’t be Nico, Sola, Elliott type player in this game. :dead:

But as for penance I’ll wait 24 hours to nominate. ^_^

Future advice for you. Don't put someone you love next to someone popular you probably won't luck out again. :haha: