The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Candice Cody

IPB Image

Candice has been on the show three times, and I think she's ok, but I just like Brenda more and so therefore will have to eliminate her. Her first season was Cook Islands where she had two showmances in one season, with Adam and of course, with Billy. She of course also switched tribes in the Mutiny along with Penner, which is one of the reasons Probst said they chose her to be a Hero for her next season, Heroes vs. Villains, although this was a pretty polarizing decision. She flip-flopped in this season which caused distrust and she finished in 8th, the same as in her first season. Finally, she returned for Blood vs. Water with her husband John, but was immediately voted out by her tribe. She spent the rest of her time on Redemption Island up to her elimination.

Saving Brenda Lowe

Save Gary and Mallory

Cut Brent and Caite

BRENT AND CAITE

IPB Image

Brent Horne and Lauren Caitlin "Caite" Upton are a team of Dating Models on The Amazing Race 16. The finished in third place. I really liked them and was rooting for them all season. Carol and Brandy were ones who were involved in making fun of Caite behind her back which caused her to name them as the Mean Lesbians, which isn't wrong. They had a lot of arguments. Despite all of this, they were able to make it all the way to the final 3 and fell too behind due to a bad cab. Fun fact: Caite is the girl from the iconic Miss South Caroline pageant answer fail video.

Jessica Graf

IPB Image

Jessica is easily the most iconic pre-juror in Big Brother history. She was very entertaining and her hate for Paul and his minions was so justified. Unfortunately neither her nor Cody stood a chance this season because all of Paul's minions were among the worst players to ever play the game. Her winning the halting hex and stopping the eviction was iconic. The look on Paul's face and his minions was fantastic. But unfortunately it only delayed the inevitable and she would go on to be evicted the week after. Both her and Cody would go on to be fan favorites with Cody winning AFP. This stardom would lead to them being on the Amazing Race and becoming the first and only CBS crossover team to win the Amazing Race. Jessica has a million fantastic gifs which I may end up putting in this post at some point but for now that's all I got to say about her.

Saving Natalie Negrotti

Save Gary and Mallory

Cut Brent and Caite

BRENT AND CAITE

IPB Image

Brent Horne and Lauren Caitlin "Caite" Upton are a team of Dating Models on The Amazing Race 16. The finished in third place. I really liked them and was rooting for them all season. Carol and Brandy were ones who were involved in making fun of Caite behind her back which caused her to name them as the Mean Lesbians, which isn't wrong. They had a lot of arguments. Despite all of this, they were able to make it all the way to the final 3 and fell too behind due to a bad cab. Fun fact: Caite is the girl from the iconic Miss South Caroline pageant answer fail video.

Whoa, I forgot she was on TAR. :shock::dead: I definitely remember her from her iconic pageant answer. :haha:

Not with Brent I'm assuming :ph34r: :dead:

:dead:

Pam & Winnie

IPB Image

I literally flipped a coin to see who stayed and went home. Thanks you, Alex, for the extension even thought you ranked Norelle over Amanda. But I ranked Norelle over Eva and Yaya so I guess we are even. ^_^ I'm getting off topic now. ILY. <3 Pam Chien and Winnie Sung are a team of best friends on The Amazing Race 22. I really need to get back to watching TAR because I feel bad about all these cuts I'm making about people I don't know. Oh, well. They had a tendency to panic and make hasty decisions when in danger or under pressure. They did super well during the first half of the season but fall apart in Botswana. They faltered and left the competition in 7th place. They completed 7 legs and and came in first for one of those and now they are out.

cut parvati save yul

Parvati Shallow

IPB Image

I am guessing since I got Parvati cut that I will be responsible for Parvati's write up so here it is. Parvati has played 3 seasons of Survivor so far and will be on the all winners season coming up this spring. Parvati is obviously a fantastic player since she won once and probably should have won a second time but she lost to Sandra who is also great. Parvati is responsible for so many iconic blindsides in Micronesia the season that she won and in Heroes vs Villians the season that she finished in second place. She probably will be responsible for more blindsides in the all winners season coming up assuming she is cut early on for being such a huge threat. Overall I do like Parvati and wouldn't have came after her this early at least but Sola rejected my olive branch so here we are.

Saving Yul Kwon