Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

I still remember the betrayl of Pikachu and the backstage drama that lead to Bulbasaur's exit after I secured the three votes from Megan, Dee and James beforehand.

I'm taking everything into consideration and will take my shot if I feel it's warranted. I can't be threatened at this point so I have nothing to lose.

I agree, at this point we all cut who we want.

I still remember the betrayl of Pikachu and the backstage drama that lead to Bulbasaur's exit after I secured the three votes from Megan, Dee and James beforehand.

I'm taking everything into consideration and will take my shot if I feel it's warranted. I can't be threatened at this point so I have nothing to lose.

In my defense, I would’ve saved Pikachu if the plan didn’t backfire with an advantage being played. So, I was forced to choose between Charizard and Pikachu.

As for Bulbasaur, I told you before your and Sola’s noms were posted that I wasn’t going to vote against Gardevoir. I even offered to nominate Bulbasaur in my round in a designated safe group, but both Gardevoir and Bulbasaur ended up being nominated against each other.

So, I never purposefully targeted your favorites.

A rule should be made that the host should be present in all the backstage drama so he can understand everything :)

:haha:

In my defense, I would’ve saved Pikachu if the plan didn’t backfire with an advantage being played. So, I was forced to choose between Charizard and Pikachu.

As for Bulbasaur, I told you before your and Sola’s noms were posted that I wasn’t going to vote against Gardevoir. I even offered to nominate Bulbasaur in my round in a designated safe group, but both Gardevoir and Bulbasaur ended up being nominated against each other.

So, I never purposefully targeted your favorites.

you know what you did. :)

Why? Are all the favorites about to be massacred? I haven't spoken to anyone, so I have no clue how these 7 cuts are about to play out. :haha:

Neither do I

I’m just talking about the ones that have made it so far. Only 4 that I like/love

is this why I got exposed? :giggle:

Is not like I said the name of the Pokémon :teehee:

Everybody have at least one pokemon from their top 5 still in the game and I’m pretty sure it will be the same when the top 20 is completed. Having said that you have been really good at keeping your favorites unknown from the rest :shifty: