Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

Cycle 22 - The Elite Four

IPB Image

The Elite Four are four Pokémon Trainers who are regarded as the toughest in their regional Pokémon League, just short of the Pokémon League Champion. Those who become part of the Elite Four are trainers who have become the best trainers in their region after capturing many Pokemon and training them at the highest level. Along the way you, you all earned badge after badge and trained your pokemon with the utmost skill and care that some of you gained the qualities needed to enter this select team of Pokemon Trainers. The Elite Four will have a massive advantage in this final cycle and without your knowledge this was the one cycle that you were all training so hard for. Here are the rules:

RULES

1. The Elite Four will be the four trainers with the most number of badges gained during the entire Rankdown.

Elite Four:

Megan
James
Dee
Victoria/Sola

2. We will have 4 rounds where saves and cut will be made and the final 20 will be selected:

Round I - The Elite Four select 3 pokemon each to automatically advance to the Top 20.
Round II - Each ranker will cut 1 pokemon.
Round III - The remaining three rankers (Not the Elite Four) will select 2 pokemon each to automatically advance to the Top 20.
Round IV - Each ranker will cut 1 Pokemon and the final 2 Pokemon standing will automatically advance to the top 20.

3. Victoria and Sola got the same number of badges along the way so things will work differently for them. In Round I, together they must pick the 3 Pokemon that will advance to the top 20. And in Round III, they will also decide together the other 2 Pokemon that will advance to the top 20.

The Elite Five Four can now post their decisions for Round I!!!