Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

2.5 hours left (!)

:haha:

I know we were joking about this last round, but with the way these final cuts are shaping up, its entirely possible at this point.

Unfortunately At this point I believe that you would all place it first just to be petty

Rei, are you saying this cutie is unworthy of winning?

IPB Image

Yes!!!

I’ve decided the role of unbiased host is not worth of this top 20 :)

Rei, are you saying this cutie is unworthy of winning?

IPB Image

Yes!!!

I’ve decided the role of unbiased host is not worth of this top 20 :)

Feraligatr

IPB Image

I love Totodile but Feraligatr not so much. I think most people know I like the starers/first evolution of Pokemon because I'm a sucker for cuteness and adorableness. Totodile and Croconaw have that in spades; Feraligatr does not. Feraligatr is a Water-type Pokémon introduced in Generation II. It evolves from Croconaw starting at level 30. It is the final form of Totodile. It's described as the Big Jaw Pokémon. Like Totodile and Croconaw, Feraligatr is based on a crocodile even though Bulbapedia says it visually resembles an alligator. Feraligatr never really appealed to me as it's always look ugly to me. Meganium and Typhlosion outsold. :* Well, Meganium didn't in this rankdown but Typhlosion did. Adios, Feraligatr. :wave:

Lapras

IPB Image

Lapras is a water and ice pokemon, and one of the most popular pokemon from the first generation. In the anime Lapras was used to ferry Ash and crew around the Orange Islands, so I think that had something to do with its popular. Its also a very visually appealing pokemon to look at it. Lapras is a great member of the team because its got good hit points, and decent stats everywhere else. Its typing makes it ¼ resistant to ice, and 1/2 water. However Lapras is weak to Fighting, Rock, Electric and Grass type moves. Most recently, Lapras got a gigantimax form in Gen 8, which is also very nice. I have not been able to obtain a gigantamax lapras yet however. It has music notes rotating around it, I want one.

Anyway, this is as far as Lapras goes unfortunately. Sorry to any of the fans, but I could see Lapras getting many votes in the final ranking, and I don't want that.