Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

Rei, I’m just letting you know my sister is in the hospital. She got admitted this morning. She should be released tonight? She just wanted to let you know. :(

:(

I'm keeping Victoria in my thoughts! I hope that she'll be feeling a little better tonight or tomorrow. :(

Edited by totes4totes

That's awful, who is your sister? I am sorry to hear that.

Victoria.

:(

I'm keeping Victoria in my thoughts! I hope that she'll be feeling a little better tonight or tomorrow. :(

Thank you, Megan. I'll let her know. I posted a more in-depth update in the Disney rankdown.

Tell her we are all hoping for the best for her.

I will, Sola. Thank you.

Victoria, I do hope you're well. I tweeted you privately! :hug: <3

Haunter, Charizard, Squirtle

#Bless @ Dee for that! :wub:

Now, for my totally unpredictable :giggle: advancements:

ARTICUNO

IPB Image

KROOKODILE

IPB Image

SCRAGGY

IPB Image

I never would've imagined this possible, but...woohoo! :spaz:

9/20! :sorcerer:

Edited by ePastorJames

Prerequisite GIF barrage, ofc:

THE SAFETY BUNCH

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Megan ~ Houndoom, Infernape, Noivern

Dee ~ Charizard, Haunter, Squirtle

James ~ Articuno, Krookodile, Scraggy

Victorlaris ~ Piplup, Snorlax, Starmie

Waiting to see if Victolaris are happening or not. :o Even if it ruins my Brady-esque 9-square tribute, I'll adjust accordingly. :teeheebounce:

Edited by ePastorJames

I got released from the hospital this morning so I'm catching up on everything right now. Thanks for all the well wishes. :flowers: I'll let you guys know more when the results for my blood results come back.

With my recent health issues/health scare I'm going to play nice with Sola and come to an agreement with the Pokémon we are sending though. I was going to refuse so Starmie could get cut as revenge for those major Gen 1 cuts but I can't vengeful after the two days I've had.

I'll be messaging you shortly, Sola. (!)

Will update the front page shortly so everybody can start doing their cuts

I got released from the hospital this morning so I'm catching up on everything right now. Thanks for all the well wishes. :flowers: I'll let you guys know more when the results for my blood results come back.

With my recent health issues/health scare I'm going to play nice with Sola and come to an agreement with the Pokémon we are sending though. I was going to refuse so Starmie could get cut as revenge for those major Gen 1 cuts but I can't vengeful after the two days I've had.

I'll be messaging you shortly, Sola. (!)

Happy to hear that you are feeling better and hoping for the best for whenever you get your results back :hug::wub:

wow good thing I had a contingency petty plan for when both Starmie and Piplup made Top 20.

shrug. I just nodded and said yes to what Victoria told me. With a few more words in there. :haha:

Edited by Solaris

shrug. I just nodded and said yes to what Victoria told me. With a few more words in there. :haha:

Starmie and Piplup wouldn't have been petty cuts for me. I don't like them at all. Water-type is my least favorite type.

Shockingly, I don't think you will be disappointed with my cut.

Starmie and Piplup wouldn't have been petty cuts for me. I don't like them at all. Water-type is my least favorite type.

Shockingly, I don't think you will be disappointed with my cut.

theres only 1 cut left that I would be disappointed with, I am expecting it to happen anyway.

This are the Pokemon I am debating on cutting so if you have a good argument on why I shouldn't let me know. :flowers:

01. Arcanine

02. Dragonite

03. Feraligatr

04. Gardevoir

05. Luxray

06. Kommo-o

all good choices. Kommo-o would only be easy because you have a write up for it already on a previous page. But I want it in the Top 20, so I should stop talking.

Dragonite is my favorite Pokémon. :(

I still remember the betrayl of Pikachu and the backstage drama that lead to Bulbasaur's exit after I secured the three votes from Megan, Dee and James beforehand.

I'm taking everything into consideration and will take my shot if I feel it's warranted. I can't be threatened at this point so I have nothing to lose.