DWTS Season 28 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

Hannah & Alan

Contemporary - "Lose You to Love Me" by Selena Gomez

Kel & Witney

Contemporary - "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston

Given the lyrics to the song, I feel like Hannah's Contemporary could very likely be about what happened with J*d after filming for The Bachelorette wrapped. I expect it to be a very emotional moment for her.

Witney with another "I Will Always Love You" Contemporary. She danced Contemporary to this song back when she was on SYTYCD. She always slays with her Contemporary choreography though, so I'm excited for it.

I'm just glad I can finally stop casting votes for Ally and Lauren as part of my plan of voting for everyone but S*an. :wub:

:dead:

Edited by gabegir45

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is about to get messier. We don't all have the same person to hate anymore. :ph34r:

The Ally vs. Hannah fan war is about to get much worse, especially if the judges don't give Hannah any perfect scores next week while giving them to Ally again. :shiver:

Here’s how I ranked the dances after watching them on YouTube a second time:

1. Ally & Sasha Samba — she did the Spice Girls proud!

2. Ally & Sasha Jazz — this was an entertaining routine!

3. Hannah & Alan Tango — I agree that Len should have given her a 10.

4. Kel & Witney Viennese Waltz — this was a lovely routine.

5. Lauren & Gleb Rumba — I wonder how I would have danced with Gleb to that song.

6. James & Emma Jazz — this was a very good dance but this week was his weakest yet.

7. James & Emma Jive — I love the song he danced to but this was a weak dance for him.

8. Kel & Witney Paso Doble — a very good dance but he’ll do better with a later one.

9. Lauren & Gleb Quickstep — that was very good but not great.

10. Hannah & Alan Salsa — that was a very good dance but not a great one.

11. Sean & Jenna Argentine Tango — it deserved only sixes. No sevens.

12. Sean & Jenna Foxtrot — that was about as graceful as Lamar’s Foxtrot.

Overall:

1. Ally & Sasha — she had two routines that scored a perfect 10.

2. Kel & Witney — he also got a perfect score, just on one routine.

3. Hannah & Alan — she redeemed herself with her Tango.

4. James & Emma — this was one of his weakest weeks.

5. Lauren & Gleb — she’s fifth best out of five very good dancers.

6. Frankenstein — he should have gone weeks ago.

The Ally vs. Hannah fan war is about to get much worse, especially if the judges don't give Hannah any perfect scores next week while giving them to Ally again. :shiver:

100 percent is what is going to happen. All Ally needs to do is show up :haha: especially with Len as her mentor.

Yeah. I don’t hate Hannah but the animosity towards Ally from certain people here (cough, Elliott, cough) has made protective of her and moved her past Hannah & Lauren. I do think that Hannah will get a perfect score for Contemporary, however, so maybe that will satisfy her fans.

Ready for Diana vs all the Ally stans again?
AHEM. :*

Yeah. I don’t hate Hannah but the animosity towards Ally from certain people here (cough, Elliott, cough) has made protective of her and moved her past Hannah & Lauren. I do think that Hannah will get a perfect score for Contemporary, however, so maybe that will satisfy her fans.
Maybe I wouldn’t dislike Ally so much if her fan base wasn’t so annoying. :wub:

But lol I’m not a Hannah fan either. :haha: