The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

6 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Chad was a clear winner, but it's not a win to celebrate. LOL.

Still more justified than Trinity winning two challenges she shouldn’t have, not being in the bottom two for Jersey Justice and still co-winning after doing that in Fighter tbh. :haha:

27 minutes ago, Elliott said:

My tinfoil theory is that the planned top four was DeLa, Shangela, BeBe and Trixie. The jury vote was meant to take out DeLa (since she kept winning the challenges and theoretically would've sent half of the jury home with Kennedy being there) and BeBe (already won, so the queens wouldn't vote for her to be in the top two again, but RuPaul didn't want to eliminate his first winner), and RuPaul would crown Shangela after she beats Trixie in the Wrecking Ball lip sync.

So DeLa's quit changed what they were intending to do, and the fact that everyone pity voted Kennedy into the Top 2 made Shangela the causality.

I always figured DeLa knew that they were going to vote her out and decided to take herself out on her own terms. Good for her tbh. 

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

I always figured DeLa knew that they were going to vote her out and decided to take herself out on her own terms. Good for her tbh. 

She said it was because she got sick of the manufactured drama that was happening, which was made the most obvious to her when her team won the challenge and were still considered the bottom three. :haha:

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Still more justified than Trinity winning two challenges she shouldn’t have, not being in the bottom two for Jersey Justice and still co-winning after doing that in Fighter tbh. :haha:

Hard disagree. If we want to be upset with her for anything, it should be for doing that in the "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)" lip-sync.

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Hard disagree. If we want to be upset with her for anything, it should be for doing that in the "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)" lip-sync.

I try to forget that lip sync ever happened. 😐

But my post wasn’t trying to shade Trinity since I really like her and think she makes a good winner from a business standpoint. But some of he praise she received in AS4 seemed OTT and it seemed like Ru was pushing her to be the winner like with Alaska or Chad.

31 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I try to forget that lip sync ever happened. 😐

But my post wasn’t trying to shade Trinity since I really like her and think she makes a good winner from a business standpoint. But some of he praise she received in AS4 seemed OTT and it seemed like Ru was pushing her to be the winner like with Alaska or Chad.

Trinity was definitely the favorite, but I think she more than rose to the occasion. Trinity provided some insane looks and succeeded in almost every challenge. My only criticism of Trinity is her performance in nearly every lip-sync. LOL.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Trinity was definitely the favorite, but I think she more than rose to the occasion. Trinity provided some insane looks and succeeded in almost every challenge. My only criticism of Trinity is her performance in nearly every lip-sync. LOL.

I don't think she (or Monique) deserved the win for the talent show nor did I think she deserved it for the club challenge considering, by even her own admission, that Manila and Latrice did most of the design work. Her lip syncing was mostly fine, sans You Spin Me Right Round and Fighter. Her runaways were pretty much top tier, but I kept flashing back to them calling her plastic look "the future of drag" or whatever. It seemed like she was getting a big edit to try and negate any controversy over their fourth blonde & white All Stars winner by making her out to be this unstoppable force, but I personally thought Monique Heart deserved the win of the entire top four. But such is All Stars. :haha: 

27 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

I don’t get this new IDF. I don’t get what size I need to make it.

I read in the sig area when you edit it that the size is 500x175 but i see  bigger sigs than that.

Farrah Moan (S9)

Farrah Moan (AS4)

Gothy Kendoll (UK1)

Kahanna Montrese (US11)

Katya (AS2)

Manila Luzon (AS4)

Shangela (AS3)

Silky Nutmeg Ganache (S11)

Sum Ting Wong (UK1)

Willam (S4)

These were the ten names the five rankers each sent me. Some of you went with your favourites, some of you went with your least favourites. Some of you went with big names, some of you went with Farrah Moan. Some of you probably thought these would contribute to eliminations, some of you thought they were immunities.

These are your first ten nominees! You will each PM me your ranking of the top ten using the format below.; the bottom six will be eliminated, and the rankers who submitted those names are responsible for the write-ups. You will each have twenty-four hours; at that point, any votes I do not have will be randomized. Deals are highly encouraged, but because I like to watch the world burn, all votes you send me will be public. 🙂

10pts - Your #1 choice to stay

9pts - 

8pts - 

7pts - 

6pts - 

5pts - 

4pts - 

3pts - 

2pts - 

1pt - Who you want to leave the most

Good luck, and don't f*ck it up. 🙂

@Deeee @FrogLenzen @*Lily @vee_ @Zoey0069