The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

plz eliminate nina west because i was going through social media and apparently she just invites a random audience member to stage during her shows and just like puts their feet in their mouth and i'm now scarred because i have like the opposite of a foot fetish.

6 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

plz eliminate nina west because i was going through social media and apparently she just invites a random audience member to stage during her shows and just like puts their feet in their mouth and i'm now scarred because i have like the opposite of a foot fetish.

Well. I planned on eliminating her and Monét for their defense of Meghan McCain, but I'll be sure to mention the weird foot thing in her write-up as well. LOL.

22 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Well. I planned on eliminating her and Monét for their defense of Meghan McCain

Only if we stop excluding Detox and Adore from this narrative as well since they were supposed to be there.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Really?! I had no idea about this. SMFH.

Both were supposed to be there with Nina and Monét. Detox either missed her flight, or her flight was delayed. I'm not sure why Adore missed it, but it could've been for the same reason.

Just now, Elliott said:

Both were supposed to be there with Nina and Monét. Detox either missed her flight, or her flight was delayed. I'm not sure why Adore missed it, but it could've been for the same reason.

That's disappointing AF.

I will say that Nina and Monét still get larger side eyes from me, only because they were completely incapable of self-reflection after the fact. When the fandom spoke out, Nina and Monét refused to engage in a critical assessment of their behavior and combatted anybody that brought facts to them. 

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Vinegar Strokes (UK1)

Honey Davenport (S11)

Morgan McMichaels (AS3)

Alisa Summers (S4)

Victoria "Porkchop" Parker (S1)

Shangela Laquifa Wadley (S2)

Jaymes Mansfield (S9)

@FrogLenzen has two cuts & a save, @vee_ has two cuts & a save, and @Zoey0069 has one remaining cut to make.

helena bonham carter GIF

ALISA SUMMERS

rupauls drag race alisa summers GIF

rupauls drag race quote GIF

rupauls drag race alisa summers GIF

And the award for least memorable queen ever goes to.... the Queen of All Seasons

I don't really see much of Alisa on reddit or otherwise, so does she even still do drag? I honestly remember her mostly for being unmemorable, so that's something at least. Thank you Giphy for having some quotes and pictures. Otherwise I would have had to get out an external hard drive to find Season 4 and remind myself of any of her talking heads. I don't necessarily think she should have been in the bottom 2 the first week, but Jiggly definitely beat her fair and square in the lip sync. I'm waiting patiently for them to do a season of all first-outs, because admit it, that would be freaking amazing. And with Alisa's luck she could try to be the first out of the first-out season. 

SAVE: I should save Morgan for the Red Runway but she was part of the jury so she's cancelled and I'm saving Shangela (S2) instead out of eternal spite

VINEGAR STROKES (UK1)

Episode 1 Pose GIF by BBC Three

Vinegar Strokes was on Drag Race UK and made it to 8th place out of 10. She is apparently a relatively established queen in the UK and is clearly a hilarious character/personality and is witty. But the collection of runways she presented on the show might collectively be one of the worst ever in history ever ever. She I have to cut her here even though she made it past more eliminations than most of the other remaining nominations. Vinegar won the lip sync in the first episode against Gothy Kendoll (easily) but then lost her second lip sync to Sum Ting Wong. I feel kind of bad for eliminating so many UK girls so soon. Maybe it's because it's fresher in our minds? idk. Anyway, with the outfit she wore down the runway the week she went home, there was literally no other option for the judges except to eliminate her. Like even if she slaughtered the lip sync they would have just cropped her out to make us believe Sum Ting won because the outfit was so bad.

34 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

LMAO @Zoey0069 Honey Davenport from Season 11 is nominated, not Honey Mahogany.

And also, Honey Mahogany would deserve a mention of her political involvement in a write up 

who the eff is Honey Davenport?

brb googling 

rupauls drag race queen GIF by Stan.

Honey DAVENPORT

FLAILING QUEEN!

Now I’ve identified who she is - she can go. Even if Honey Mahogany is more irrelevant and I had more to say about her.

Honey Davenport came in to the season as a front runner. She apparently had some amazing looks but all I remember her for is flailing around the six person lip sync and being cute out of drag. I’ve also just learned that she’s Monet Xchange’s drag mother... LOL! Oh the difference. I see no similarities between them at all. Honey wore some faux leather all in one bodysuit with a hat attached.. choices! I think she even broke a couple of bulbs? I’d charge her for wasting our time!

32 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

I see no similarities between them at all.

To be fair, Monét said Honey's her drag mother simply for putting her in drag for her first time. Bob's the one who really helped her with her drag career, which is why her style is more closer to Bob's than Honey's. :haha: