Elliott

The Drag Race Rankdown #2

5 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Oooh, I’m excited to follow this one 😍 

you should've joined! :hug:

On 11/14/2019 at 2:19 PM, Elliott said:

Ginger Minaj

This one might be my favorite though. 😍

Unfortunately I can't find any cached or archived version of last year's rankdown to get the full rankings for everyone, but Google Images did turn up this graphic for the Top 14 that Naomi Smalls was unfortunately a part of:

Lk4FTV1.png

and I remember Venus D'Lite was the first one eliminated.

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

This one might be my favorite though. 😍

These names have been there for months and not a single person is correcting me until now. 🙄

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Unfortunately I can't find any cached or archived version of last year's rankdown to get the full rankings for everyone, but Google Images did turn up this graphic for the Top 14 that Naomi Smalls was unfortunately a part of:

Lk4FTV1.png

and I remember Venus D'Lite was the first one eliminated.

Miz Crackerbeing a part of the top 14 always makes me vomit 🤮

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

These names have been there for months and not a single person is correcting me until now. 🙄

We probably just thought you were being shady 💮

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I didn't check until now. LOL.

2 minutes ago, vee_ said:

Miz Crackerbeing a part of the top 14 always makes me vomit 🤮

Andy pushed Miz Cracker along. I love her, but the Top 14 placement was questionable. :dead:

5 minutes ago, vee_ said:

you should've joined! :hug:

Ah, I’m a few seasons behind. All stars 3 is the last I’ve watched. I’ll try to catch up for next time  😂

Okay, I think all the misspellings and proper punctuations are there now, but I'm see @Deeee will let me know of any others. 😘

I also have picks from @Deeee, @vee_ and @FrogLenzen, though I need him to clarify something with me. I'm still waiting on picks from @*Lily and @Zoey0069, though I know it's 1:30 AM in England so they may be asleep.

Yes I'm going to be obnoxious AF about this tag feature for this entire rankdown

Just now, Deeee said:

Andy pushed Miz Cracker along. I love her, but the Top 14 placement was questionable. :dead:

I know Andy did :dead:  I did applaud him for bringing her to the end. 

Just now, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

All stars 3 is the last I’ve watched.

That's fair. AS3 almost made me want to stop watching so I can see how it's hard to continue from there.

Just now, Elliott said:

Okay, I think all the misspellings and proper punctuations are there now, but I'm see @Deeee will let me know of any others. 😘

I also have picks from @Deeee, @vee_ and @FrogLenzen, though I need him to clarify something with me. I'm still waiting on picks from @*Lily and @Zoey0069, though I know it's 1:30 AM in England so they may be asleep.

Yes I'm going to be obnoxious AF about this tag feature for this entire rankdown

I'll gladly pass on the annoying Rankdown host torch to you. 

2 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Ah, I’m a few seasons behind. All stars 3 is the last I’ve watched. I’ll try to catch up for next time  😂

:hug: All Stars 3 was not*** IT so don't expect something better from the next seasons :giggle: S11 was great though until- nvm 

Edited by vee_

Just now, Deeee said:

I'll gladly pass on the annoying Rankdown host torch to you. 

I'm honestly glad IDF didn't get upgraded with that function until after the horror rankdown finished because I probably would've put you on my ignore list.

Just now, Elliott said:

I'm honestly glad IDF didn't get upgraded with that function until after the horror rankdown finished because I probably would've put you on my ignore list.

YOU LOVE ME.

Just now, vee_ said:

All Stars 3 was IT so don't expect something better from the next seasons

All Stars 3 sucked past the first episode, don't @ me. Thorgy was done dirty AF. Dela turned into a mega-hypocrite. Shangela should've cut five bitches. ETC.

At least All Stars 4 had the decency to be a fantastic season for the first half of its run.

Just now, Elliott said:

All Stars 3 sucked past the first episode, don't @ me. Thorgy was done dirty AF. Dela turned into a mega-hypocrite. Shangela should've cut five bitches. ETC.

At least All Stars 4 had the decency to be a fantastic season for the first half of its run.

check my edit 😗

Forgot to mention, Andrew and I managed to track down the Shangela funko pop today. 😍 They only had three left, so we bought it.

Just now, Elliott said:

Drag Race Uk GIF by BBC Three

Trixie winning was the stupidest thing that happened in herstory!

All-Stars 3 was a disappointment. Shangela was robbed. We were robbed of an iconic Shangela & BenDeLaCreme Top 2.

All-Stars 4 fell off the rails in the last few episodes.

4 minutes ago, vee_ said:

S11 was great though until- nvm 

S11's problem was that it was too f*cking long because VH1 decided to have a Top 15 and a non-elimination episode. It was like two months into the season and we were only at the Top 9. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Forgot to mention, Andrew and I managed to track down the Shangela funko pop today. 😍 They only had three left, so we bought it.

I need to grab Adore and Shangela!

Just now, Elliott said:

S11's problem was that it was too f*cking long because VH1 decided to have a Top 15 and a non-elimination episode. It was like two months into the season and we were only at the Top 9. :dead: 

S11 just had a very, very unpolished cast. That could have been a nice change of pace from the really put-together cast of Season 10. Except so much of the season was mediocre.