Rank the Performances - S22, Top 14

Elliott

Triston Harper - “Heartbreak Hotel” (Elvis Presley)

Julia Gagnon - “Run to You” (Whitney Houston)

Roman Collins - “You’re All I Need to Get By” (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)

Kaibrienne - “I Hate Myself for Loving You” (Joan Jett and the Blackhearts)

Jayna Elise - “I Have Nothing” (Whitney Houston)

Mia Matthews - “Those Memories of You” (Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris)

KAYKO - “High & Dry” (Radiohead)

Emmy Russell - “I Can’t Make You Love Me” (Bonnie Raitt)

Jordan Anthony - “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” (Whitney Houston)

McKenna Faith Breinholt - “Hard to Say I’m Sorry” (Chicago)

Jack Blocker - “Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right” (Bob Dylan)

Nya - “I Say a Little Prayer” (Aretha Franklin)

Will Moseley - “Night Moves” (Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band)

Abi Carter - “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” (Elton John)

1. Abi Carter - “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” (Elton John)

2. Kaibrienne - “I Hate Myself for Loving You” (Joan Jett and the Blackhearts)

3. Mia Matthews - “Those Memories of You” (Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris)

4. Will Moseley - “Night Moves” (Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band)

5. Emmy Russell - “I Can’t Make You Love Me” (Bonnie Raitt)

6. Julia Gagnon - “Run to You” (Whitney Houston)

7. McKenna Faith Breinholt - “Hard to Say I’m Sorry” (Chicago)

8. Jayna Elise - “I Have Nothing” (Whitney Houston)

9. Jack Blocker - “Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right” (Bob Dylan)

10. Triston Harper - “Heartbreak Hotel” (Elvis Presley)

11. Nya - “I Say a Little Prayer” (Aretha Franklin)

12. Roman Collins - “You’re All I Need to Get By” (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)

13. KAYKO - “High & Dry” (Radiohead)

14. Jordan Anthony - “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” (Whitney Houston)

• Like 1

1. Abi Carter - Best performance of the season, and her best performance of the season as always. She will always be number 1 for me on every performances. She hasn't had an off night so far and has never disappointed. She can sing the phonebook, and I will instantly love it. She picked a perfect song choice for her voice and slayed. Her vocals are really powerful as well, along with her emotions. She knows how to connect to every song, and how to deliver vocals in every performances. I am a huge Abi stan.

2. KB - That was honestly her best performance of the season! I was worried seeing the song choice, but she crushed it. She gave us everything. Do more of that. 

3. Julia Gagnon - She is one of my top favorites, and she gave a fantastic performance tonight. I fully expect her to get an excellent reception on Youtube with this performance. Perfect song choice for her as well. She is having her growth arc, and is one of the producers favorites. They really love her a lot. I also loved that she wasn't oversinging the song. The runs were fantastic as well. Keep giving performances like this.

4. Mia Matthews - I am loving Mia more and more every week. She's the dark horse who could sneak into the finale and win the show. Perfect song choice for her. I loved that.

5. Nya - That was incredible! By far her best performance of the season! Loved her song choice for her, and she slayed the heck out of that. Glad she went out on a high note. That was the best thing for her. She was never going to win or make top 12.

6. Triston Harper - Great seeing him moving around the stage this time! He looked so comfortable up there and giving us a fantastic performance. Minivan will eat this up and will be number 1 in views and likes on Facebook. He's also very consistent and hella cute.

7. Roman Collins - This was a fantastic performance! Great song choice for him. He always takes me to church with every performances he does. Keep bringing those vocals. He made this song his own. Give me more of those runs and riffs. 

8. McKenna Faith Breinholt - Not her best, but she still did a great job with the song despite being sick. She's this low for that reason. I know she'll come back on top tomorrow. She's still one of the producers favorites.

9. Emmy Russell - This wasn't my favorite from her, but she still did a really great job with the song. There were a lot of parts that I loved in the song. She is really special, and deserves to be in the top 5 or even the finale.

10. Jack Blocker - This was an improvement from his last performances so far. Great tone, and his facial expressions were really tolerable. I still need more from Jack in order to put himself on top. He still isn't quite there yet. 

11. Will Moseley - He's always solid, but I need more than solid. He's starting to become too predictable and safe. I'm waiting for him to do something intense and shocking. He needs a big breakout moment that can put himself back on top. Give me lots of drama and emotions. I know he has a big range in there, but I need to hear it. Don't be predictable. Be shocking.

12. Jayna Elise - Wasn't her best. I've seen better performances from Jayna. She was oversinging too much. This wasn't the song to sing on the show if you're trying to get votes. Song was too overdone. I've heard many better versions of this song like Dalton Harris. 

13. KAYKO - This was my least favorite from him, and I am a fan of him. I don't think this was the right song for him, and he was pretty pitchy in parts. He still brought emotions, but I needed more. Maybe covers is his weakness? 

14. Jordan Anthony - Not his bet as he's had better performances than this, but I'm a fan of him. I didn't like how he slowed this song down because it didn't sound good. He didn't have the range to tackle the song. Wrong song at the wrong time. I heard a lot of pitch issues and off notes. If you can't handle Whitney, then don't sing them. If you're going to sing Whitney, do what Wendy Moten or what Allegra did.

Here’s my rankings:

1.  Abi — her best performance since at least her audition.

2.  Nya — at least she went out on a high note.

3.  Jayna — lost points for her song choice but still very good.

4.  Julia — another one with a poor song choice but a very good performance.

5.  Emmy — she did well with her song.

6.  Kaibrienne — her best performance yet.

7.  Roman — he takes you to church.

8.  Triston — good vocals, needs to work on performance skills.

9.  Mia — I just thought that the ones above her were better.

10.  McKenna — she was sick, otherwise, she’d be higher.

11.  Jack — my favorite performance from him.

12.  Will — he’s becoming too safe and predictable.

13.  Kayko — he can’t keep up.

14.  Jordan — bye-bye.

1.    Abi Carter - “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” (Elton John)
2.    Nya - “I Say a Little Prayer” (Aretha Franklin)
3.    Jayna Elise - “I Have Nothing” (Whitney Houston)
4.    Roman Collins - “You’re All I Need to Get By” (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
5.    Julia Gagnon - “Run to You” (Whitney Houston)
6.    Kaibrienne - “I Hate Myself for Loving You” (Joan Jett and the Blackhearts)
7.    Emmy Russell - “I Can’t Make You Love Me” (Bonnie Raitt)
8.    Jack Blocker - “Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right” (Bob Dylan)
9.    Mia Matthews - “Those Memories of You” (Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris)
10.   Triston Harper - “Heartbreak Hotel” (Elvis Presley)
11.    McKenna Faith Breinholt - “Hard to Say I’m Sorry” (Chicago)
12.   Will Moseley - “Night Moves” (Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band)
13.   Jordan Anthony - “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” (Whitney Houston)
14.   KAYKO - “High & Dry” (Radiohead)

Females: 

1. Julia 

2. Abi 

3. Emmy 

4. Kaibrienne 

5. Janya 

6. Mia 

7. McKenna 

Males: 

1. Triston 

2. Will 

3. Roman 

4. Kayko 

5. Jack

1. Abi Carter - “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” (Elton John)

2. Roman Collins - “You’re All I Need to Get By” (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)

3. Kaibrienne - “I Hate Myself for Loving You” (Joan Jett and the Blackhearts)

4. Jayna Elise - “I Have Nothing” (Whitney Houston)

5. Mia Matthews - “Those Memories of You” (Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris)

6. McKenna Faith Breinholt - “Hard to Say I’m Sorry” (Chicago)

7. Nya - “I Say a Little Prayer” (Aretha Franklin)

8. Emmy Russell - “I Can’t Make You Love Me” (Bonnie Raitt)

9. Julia Gagnon - “Run to You” (Whitney Houston)

10. Will Moseley - “Night Moves” (Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band)

11. Triston Harper - “Heartbreak Hotel” (Elvis Presley)

12. KAYKO - “High & Dry” (Radiohead)

13. Jordan Anthony - “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” (Whitney Houston)

14. Jack Blocker - “Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right” (Bob Dylan)