2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris & Diana's Noms Next)

Alex95

ALEXIS MICHELLE
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXCXS5dHZUEfs-A2YDDi_

Alexis Michelle originally competed on Season 9 of Drag Race, where she placed 5th. She then got to return for All Stars 8. She placed 4th this time around. I think Alexis is a good drag queen, and her resemblance to Michelle Visage is uncanny. I just don't really enjoy her personality or drag that much. I did like what a mess she was on All Stars 9 though, it was fun to watch. She won 1 maxi challenge and after making a deal or something with LaLa Ri, she sent her home the same week she won power, LOL. I can't remember the extra deets but it was funny. And then Alexis got sent home the next week anyways, LOL. Anyway, Alexis Michelle is a fine drag queen, just not a stand out to me. So for that, her time in this Rankdown has come to an end.

ANNABEL FIDLER

dee7f880-4562-11ee-bd9d-c5e64b13e807

Annabel Fidler competed on The Traitors Australia. She's from the UK, but she currently resides in Melbourne. She was a Faithful, and she apparently became a fan favorite. She was a big personality on the show; she made an impression with her one-liners and fashion sense. In her bio, she describes herself as a chihuahua: "You hear me before you see me but also, if you mess with me, I'll bite your face off." Before competing, Annabel watched international versions of The Traitors and listened to podcasts of the show. She seems to be a big reality competition television fan. Annabel was also a shrewd player, and she correctly identified Blake and Sam as the Traitors. She was aligned with Luke Toki (whom I would've rooted for if I watched this season since he's one of my all-time favorite Australian Survivor castaways). Annabel and Luke tried to convince the other Faithfuls Blake and Sam were the Traitors, but they instead became suspicious of Annabel. She ended up getting Banished in Episode 5, placing 11th overall. Fans seem to love her. On Reddit, she's called a queen. Annabel even has her own Reddit account and interacted with fans in the Traitors subreddit. I probably would've liked her too if I watched this season. But alas, my unfamiliarity is to blame for cutting her from the remaining nominations.

Saving Carolyn.

JnCKbLFHnfVeaLM8Xt.webp

Claire Rafson

Survivor's Claire Rafson explains why she sat out all the challenges

How did Claire make the Top 200?  How Did Claire make the Top 4 for survivor 44?  Claire was the 4th person out of Survivor 44.  She's so unremarkable that I don't even remember her contributions to the season, and this only aired last year! Claire was part of the Soka tribe.  Soka won the first two immunities.  Then they lost in episodes 3.  Claire didn't have any allies, and if she did, they didn't want her.  She was voted out unanimously. So a run no one cares for, she's no ones favorites here.  Did people just forget she existed?  Zoey will be happy that Carolyn gets to advance over another person for season 44 though.

Save: Flick

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana's Noms Next)

Very drunk lol so have fun! 

1. Claudia Campbell

2. Carolyn Wiger

3. Royston Sagigi-Baira

4. Simon Mee

5. Iam Tongi

6. Wé Ani

7. Aidan Bryant

8. Mike E. Winfield

9. Murmuration

10. Putri Ariani

11. Ramadhani Brothers

12. Lavender Darcangelo

13. Bobby Lytes

14. Ravyn Rochelle

15. Christie Whelan Browne & Craig Monley

16. Darrell Taylor & Kiki Morris

Alexis was fine/decent enough on All Stars but she was never a main standout. And for the life of me, I can barely remember her runs on either of her seasons. 😐 But oh, I suddenly remember how Lala saved Alexis from being eliminated only for Alexis to cut Lala the following week. That was frustrating and so messed up. :/ But then I was so happy when she got eliminated the following week. :giggle:

Lol Sola's comments on Claire. :haha: Yeah I was wondering why she was lasting this long too. I don't get or agree with her outlasting so many more memorable people from Survivor 44.... And to be 4th overall? Hmmm. I think I could have liked her if she had more airtime. The thing I most remember Claire was her making either so e funny or shady faces/comments about Frannie & Matt, which was funny. :haha:

Royston Sagigi-Baira

Australian Idol 2023 winner Royston Sagigi-Baira reveals challenge of  including his Indigenous language in pop songs | The Courier Mail

So I am doing a strategic cut here and deciding to cut Royston.  I brought Amali back into the game several rounds ago, and this decision gives Amali the win for Australian Idol for the year.  I am also sort of annoyed, so this helps with part of that frustration.  Royston is the winner of Australian Idol's first revived season (and its 8th overall).  He was probably my third favorite of the season behind Phoebe and Amali.  He is a fantastic singer.  He emotionally connected to almost every song he song. He consistently advanced each week without any trips to the bottom.  About around the Top 8 I really saw him come into his own and it was no surprise that he wound up winning the season,  My favorite performances from him are I Won't Let You Go and I Want to Know What Love is.  He also did great covers of two Miley Cyrus songs.  Alas that ends his time in the rankdown, for now at least.

Save: Aidan Bryant

Bobby Lytes (House of Villains)

bobby-lytes.png

Ah this is a tough set of noms for me as I pretty much like nearly everyone nominated here. Haha that goes to show you we are getting lower on the numbers and cuts will be tough, lol.

Anywho, Bobby Lytes competed on the very first season of House of Villains. Before that, Bobby Lytes made his villain traits known on Love & Hip Hop Miami. Bobby was a loud and larger than life personality on the show. He was a lot. Lol. He could be someone you love or hate. Bobby was a really strong competitor and really gave it his all in the competitions. I love how Bobby was a strong warrior for New York, as he was one of the two contestants that kept her safe from elimination, which sadly wasn't enough. Bobby also had a tight alliance with Jonny Fairplay though I think Fairplay screwed him over intentionally for Jonny Bananas.

Speaking of Bananas, boy oh boy did these two have a chaotic rollercoaster of a relationship in this game. :haha: Okay so long story short, Bobby and Bananas had this ~flirtmance~ thing going on. They had funny banter for a little bit. Bananas being the gameplayer that he is, used this to his advantage and let Bobby's guard down from Bananas only for Bananas to put on his Bottom 3 Hit List. This really enraged Bobby a ton and had him pop off at Bananas. Bobby won the redemption challenge to keep himself from being voted off in the Bottom 2.

Fast forward to Episodes 7 & 8, Bobby wins safety and the Supervillain of the Week honor. Lmao Bobby was so dramatic and on his high horse when he won this challenge and named his nominees. He nominated Bananas and Shake for his first two nominees on his Hit List. Then in an unprecedented turn of events, Bobby shocks everyone and nominated himself as the 3rd nominee of his Hit List. :shock: :dead: Lmao this was so insane. Bobby was trashing Bananas so hard and wanted to compete against and beat him at the redemption challenge. Sadly for Bobby, Bananas won the redemption challenge, which was to be expected. Then it was Bobby vs. Shake for elimination. Jonny Fairplay betrayed Bobby for Bananas and voted Bobby out. :/ Bobby had 2 votes to stay from Anfisa and Omarosa. But that wasn't enough as Tanisha, Bananas and Fairplay all voted Bobby out. So Bobby left in a 3-2 vote against him.

Bobby came in 7th place, lasting 8 episodes. As this write-up showed, Bobby was one of the biggest personalities/characters of this show. He truly lived up to his villain traits here. He was fun to watch and I love how gutsy he was against Bananas even if it didn't work for him. I am sad to cut Bobby, but he was someone I didn't actively/strongly root for like a lot of these nominees. And I'm ultimately fine with cutting him amongst the nominees. I'm glad that he was able to make it this far, at least!

Saving: Wé Ani and Ramadhani Brothers

12908862_030323-wabc-idol-weani-big-img.

balancing-act-ramadhani-brothers.gif

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana's Noms Posted)

LAVENDER DARCANGELO

singing-lavender-darcangelo.gif

Lavender Darcangelo competed on America's Got Talent. She's a singer who is both blind and autistic, making her one of the inspirational contestants on the show. She didn't let her obstacles stop her from pursuing her dreams. She auditioned with "Out Here On My Own" from Fame. She impressed all four judges, especially Heidi Klum. Heidi pressed the Golden Buzzer for her, sending her to the finals. Lavender's remaining song choices included "I Want To Know What Love Is" and "You Will Be Found." She also performed "Only Love Can Hurt Like This" with Diane Warren in the finale. Lavender made it all the way to the grand finale as one of the Top 11, but she ended up missing out on a Top 5 spot. I actually liked Lavender throughout this season, and I thought she had a nice voice. I do question her longevity in this game, so that's why I chose to cut her now.

Saving Simon Mee.

Untitled-design-18.jpg

Edited by Steven_

MIKE E. WINFIELD

AGT : ALL-STARS || FINALIST

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyMxYv-JmOXI9wzkC4SLT

Mike E. Winfield is a comedian who first appeared on the 17th season of America's Got Talent, where he quickly advanced through the rounds. His comedy earned praise from the judges, leading him to the Semi-Finals and eventually the Finale. Despite his strong performances and the judges' enthusiasm, he missed out on placing in the Top 5. It was clear that he was a favourite among the judges, so it wasn’t surprising when he was invited to compete on the AGT: All-Stars season. For his "audition", he performed his signature comedy routine about how fame impacted him and his relationship with his stepson, which Simon gave him the Golden Buzzer, sending him straight to the finale. In the finale, Mike's routine revolved around his friends avoiding dating people with kids, his bond with "Step-Man," and his unique approach to parenting. He ultimately finished in the same spot as he did on his original season. There's no denying that Mike is a talented comedian, but personally, his routines, often focused on parenting, never really resonated with me. All in all, this is a solid placement for him, especially considering he might not be a top fan favourite, and many of us don’t regularly watch AGT.

SAVING: CLAUDIA CAMPBELL

I really liked Royston. He's such a nice, humble and likable guy with a great singing voice! But I also can't complain too much at Sola making Amali the winner for Australian Idol 8 as she was also my favorite too. :haha: But Royston is very talented and was a deserving winner for that season (though Phoebe or Amali would have been deserving too so yay them making the Top 3 here). 

Aww yeah I really enjoyed Lavender. I think she's talented and got a really love voice. She's very inspirning and I totally get why she was a big fan and judges favorite. But of the AGT acts nominated, she's one of the ones I'm less connected to so I'm fine with her going at this point. But happy she got this far. :yes: 

Ahh I loved Mike  E. Winfield.  :haha: I thought he was really fun and hilarious - and I enjoyed his stand up comedy acts on both of his seasons. He's up there as one of, if not, my favorite comedian of AGT? Though I get how he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. But I think he made it further in this year's game than last year's game? I got to look back but if so, I'm reallly happy for him getting this far and can not complain about this placement for him. ❤️

Putri Ariani

Putri Ariani of Indonesia finishes fourth in America's Got Talent with her  rendition of Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - CNA Lifestyle

Putri Ariani competed on Season 18 of America's Got Talent where she made it all the way to fourth place. When she was 8, Putri won Indonesia's Got Talent. I get a little confused at all the AGT spin-offs because I know there are some versions with international winners, etc, so could she have not been eligible for one of those? Anywho, this was almost a decade later, and Putri had a good run. She was Simon's Golden Buzzer act in the auditions, and U2 cleared their song especially for her to sing in the semi-finals. She performed with Leona Lewis in the finals, making it to the top five but eventually making it to fourth.

Save Christie & Craig

IAM TONGI

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRG0NCFuBZDJ1ND4YxNWNl

Iam Tongi was just 19 when he won American Idol Season 21. I actually didn't know that he was this young when he was on the show. He has a sweet personality and a nice backstory. His voice was pretty good and I did enjoy some of his performances, but wasn't like near my main faves of the season. But, that's mainly because this season I was rooting for the women,  and the women were robbed sooo bad. Anyways, Iam was a good winner, a much better winner than what could've been Colin Stough winning. My fave performances from Iam were "Stuck on You", "What a Wonderful World" & "Bring It On Home To Me". Especially "Stuck on You", that performance just hits the sweet spot. He really delivered a wonderful rendition.

Aww I loved Putri's voice and think that she was a really stunning singer. ❤️ She was my favorite singing act of AGT Season 18. I was sad and surprised she only got 4th as I was certain she would have made it to the Top 2 as she had so much hype surrounding her there. Ugh the 3-punch of my 3 faves placing 5th/4th/3rd that season was just too real, lmao. But yeah she had so many lovely and standout performances and she's super talented. I would expect her to do one of the AGT spin-offs in the future so I'll look forward to her there.  

I agree with a lot of Akshar's thoughts on Iam Tongi. He's a solid singer and talented musician and an all around really nice and likable guy. The pimpage for him was A LOT and too much though. I felt like he closed every other show, lmaoo. :dead: I do appreciate that he's a different kind of winner for the show, but I did feel like a lot of his performances were on the same level and blended in together. I wanted a little more variety from him. I remember loving and bopping to his original song/winner's single on the finale though.  :bobo: Wish he had more performances like that. But he was the one I was rooting for in the final as I lost all of my main favorites by then lol (though I wouldn't have been upset with a Megan win, but glad it wasn't a Colin win).

Darrell Taylor & Kiki Morris (The Challenge: World Championship)

The Challenge': Kiki Explains Why She Chose Darrell as a Partner

Alright so this is another one of those semi-all-stars kind of seasons where people from The Challenge worldwide came together. Darrell is from Road Rules Campus Crawl in the US in 2002, and Kiki is from The Bachelor Australia Season 4 in 2016. Each international person had to pair up with a US person and Kiki chose Darrell not because he had won 4 seasons in a row before, but because she liked his vibe, that he was a personal trainer, and that as a husband and father he likely had some semblance of patience. Honestly, not bad criteria for a rigorous show that requires quick collaboration and teamwork from scratch. They did okay, their team was what, in the Top 6 teams? But in episode 10 called Cruel World required swimming and swinging and they were not able to survive. 

Save Murmuration 

• Sad 2