2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Wally's Noms Posted)

Alex95

strictly come dancing GIF

NOMINATIONS:

Allie & Eddie (The Amazing Race Canada 9)

Luna DuBois (Canada's Drag Race Season 4)

Danni Menzies (The Challenge: UK)

Oliver Twixt (The Circle US Season 5)

Luann de Lesseps "Hibiscus" (The Masked Singer American Season 10)

Mila Hermanovski (Project Runway Season 20)

Nora Pagel (Project Runway Season 20)

Princess Poppy (RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15)

Ivory Glaze (RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 3)

Player 254 "Mikie" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Player 393 "Jackie" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Maddy Pomilla (Survivor 44)

Dale MacKay (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

Samuel Albert (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

Paul de Gelder (The Traitors Australia Season 2)

Mary Wisden (The Traitors Canada)

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

@*Wallace Player 393 "Jackie" has already been eliminated from the game.

Lol oops, I'm usually so good at keeping track of who's been out or what not. :dead: 

giphy.gif

NOMINATIONS:

Allie & Eddie (The Amazing Race Canada 9)

Luna DuBois (Canada's Drag Race Season 4)

Danni Menzies (The Challenge: UK)

Princess Poppy (RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15)

Ivory Glaze (RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 3)

Player 018 "Bee" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Player 254 "Mikie" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Maddy Pomilla (Survivor 44)

Mary Wisden (The Traitors Canada)

Posted (edited)

Luna DuBois

Canada's Drag Race' Season 4: Luna DuBois was axed on her birthday, but not  done with reality TV

I normally wouldn't be one to cut a Canadian Queen, but Luna didn't really do much for me on the season and is the clear worst outside of Sisi Superstar.  I feel like if I don't cut her then she potentially gets saved and outlasts Queens I enjoyed more and she is already my least favorite contestant on her season.  Luna was on the 4th season of Canada's Drag Race.  I personally don't feel that Luna was ready for Drag Race when she appeared on season 4.  She had zero challenge wins and two trips to the bottom. I liked a couple of her runways, but she underperformed in every challenge. The one that stands out in a good way for me was her steampunk runway.  I thought she did a great job with that one.  She first had to lipsync in episode 2 against Sisi.  I don't think Luna won, but I also don't think Sisi won.  So it was a pretty bad lipsync. Brooke could have sent them both home.  She was in the bottom again three episodes later against Aurora.  Aurora decimated her to She's All I Wanna Be by Tate McRae.  That's the story of Luna Dubois.

Save: Ivory Glaze

Edited by Solaris

Posted (edited)

Mary Wisden

JPjjzlt.jpg

Mary was listed as a Faithful  during the first season of in The Traitors Canada/Season 1. She made it to 10th place out of 20 and really let her emotions get the best of her all season long. Honestly maybe she would of been a funny traitor although she couldn't handle being faithful so that would of been an absolute disaster more than what she already was. Still probably would of given us entertainment. She had quite a big personality and to be frank was annoying to watch so I will cut her now. No big loss here right now.

Saving  Maddy Pomilla

Edited by *Diana

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Wally’s Noms Posted)

001f3743-1600.jpg
Player 254 "Mikie" | Squid Game: The Challenge

Mikie made the final 14 on Squid Game: The Challenge. Mikie is an online gamer and regularly streams on TikTok, where he gathers thousands of views. Mikie created the narrative that he was doing the show for his family and mainly his daughter but he never came across as that likeable considering his reason to play the game. I think we missed a trick by not adding LeAnn to the list for this show and how iconic she was looking back. Mikie did well throughout but was eliminated on the bridge? From what I remember anyway. There were more rootable people and he’s an easy cut for me.

Saving Danni. 

Allie & Eddie

Allie & Eddie: Married

Allie & Eddie are a married couple who appeared on the ninth season of The Amazing Race Canada. They were a pair of business coaches, former high school sweethearts and parents to five children between them. While they both seem pretty athletic, it didn't seem to translate to their run on the show. They narrowly avoided being the first pair to go home in the first leg of the season, and then once placing ninth again in the second leg, they were the second pair to go home. For a run which seems both pretty short and maybe not the best, I think it makes them a fair cut at this stage.

Save Princess Poppy

Player 018 "Bee" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Posted (edited)

PLAYER 018 - BEE

SQUID GAME : THE CHALLENGE || DIE TEST

e2771-17007953100294-1920.jpg

I've never seen Squid Game, and in turn, I had no interest in watching Squid Game: The Challenge. However, I know about it mainly due to some controversy surrounding it, if I remember correctly. Who is Bee, otherwise known as Player 018? Hailing from the UK and at 28 years old, Bee has made a mark in the gaming industry, which certainly benefits her in terms of being a strategic player in Squid Game: The Challenge. Fans of the show seem to have painted Bee as someone with the strategic and intellectual edge to go all the way. She appears to have navigated through a lot of the challenges with ease, making it all the way to the Die Test, where she was eliminated. I'm unable to find her exact placement, but it seems that challenge was far enough into the season. Perhaps someone who has seen the show can confirm her actual placement out of the 456 players.

SAVING: COUNTESS LUANN

Edited by *Chris
  • Sad 2

Paul de Gelder

Paul de Gelder: The Adventurous Reality Star

Former military and shark attack survivor. He got bit by the bull shark while doing military exercise in Sydney Harbour. And consequently you will never find me in Sydney Harbour. He was on Traitors Australia Season 2 and lasted 4 episodes before being murdered. Even though it turned out that he was a Faithful, smh. He was trying to show that he was smart enough to do his own thing by not agreeing with the majority on some things, but that in turn made him a special target of the traitors. The traitors didn't foresee this guy ever being banished so they went ahead and took him out. Whoops.

Save Dale MacKay

OLIVER TWIXT

53067dc9644775a24da8e04df22291081220fd049c86d3b8cd1f39c5ee770334.jpg

I watched this season of The Circle, yet I have no memory of Oliver. Why is that? After a Google search, I'm reminded that Oliver was a late addition to the cast. He didn't enter The Circle until Episode 8. So that's why I don't remember him. But I watched the rest of the episodes (except the finale since I ended up getting spoiled who won). Anyway, Oliver is a musician and content creator originally from Florida. He has a big social media following. I tried to find some YouTube videos of his time on the show to remind myself what he was like on the show, but Oliver's personal YouTube videos come up instead. As for his overall placement on the show, Oliver ended up getting blocked right before the finale. Chaz was the super influencer and could've removed anyone he wanted from the game, and he chose Oliver. This happened in the finale episode, so I didn't see this. So, that adds to why I don't remember Oliver. Anyway, Oliver might've stood out more if he was part of the show since the beginning, but late entries are often overlooked.

Saving Samuel.

1-Samuel-Albert.jpg?w=3840&quality=75  

NORA PAGEL

nora-project-runway-20.jpg

Nora Pagel competed originally on Season 1 of Project Runway. Damn. She's an OG. She originally placed 8th in Season 1. She then got to return for the 20th season of Project Runway which featured returning contestants. Nora was the first contestant eliminated. Man, I should go back and watch Project Runway. I remember back when I was younger, the way I was obsessed and then I just randomly stopped watching. I would love to get back into it, maybe I'll watch this season sometime. I see Viktor Luna also competed on this season so it's even more tempting. Anyways, I don't know much about Nora so yeah, this is it for her write-up, sorry I couldn't do her write-up justice.

SAVE: Mila Hermanovski