2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Noms Next)

Alex95

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Wally already making bad decisions!

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

I didn't think Irene would be a major loss. But you'll be making bad decisions soon enough. :kissbye:

I also hope you saw the shout-out I gave to you in the write-up! 😮 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

I didn't think Irene would be a major loss. But you'll be making bad decisions soon enough. :kissbye:

I also hope you saw the shout-out I gave to you in the write-up! 😮 

I did.

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Are you not seeing the pictures cuz I have been posting them?

Huh I see it on my iPad but not my computer. Sorry about that, you’re all good!

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

Billie Jean King "Royal Hen"

jgufwqjeeqkrvohkv1di.jpg

An undisputed legend in the tennis world, Billie Jean King's tenure on Masked Singer maybe didn't quite have the same magnitude. She appeared on the show for one week, Elton John Night, where she performed a song that Elton John wrote in honour of her. So that's pretty badass. Her competition that night was all people with some musical experience, from Ginuwine, to Sebastian Bach and Tyler Posey. I'm guessing she maybe just took the paycheck for one episode and was ready to dip anyway. Based on all of that I think this is a more than fair cut at the early stage.

Save Farida Khalifa

Dana Conway - The Great British Bake Off (Series 14)

Katherine Ryan "Pigeon" - The Masked Singer (British Series 4)

Monica Beverly Hillz - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 8 )

Alexis Saint-Pete - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 5)

Samuel Albert - Top Chef: World All-Stars

Jordan Rainer - The Voice (American Season 24)

Irene flopping was a fun unexpected way to start the premiere, and she got beat fair and square in the lip sync. Unfortunately the rest of the season didn't have the same feeling of "anything can happen" with the results but that's fine. 

Irene was exciting because she and Mistress were the "post-Daya" cast members that were unafraid to speak their minds and actually seek out a controversial/villain portrayal. Daya didn't come into the show with that intention but her idgaf attitude couldn't be masked once she was eliminated first and returned. I think that the positive fan response to Daya influenced the casting and the mindset of new contestants. Thankfully Mistress lasted long enough on the season to keep the trend going and I think that led to getting a personality like Plane on the program. 

• Like 1

Jordan Rainer

Jordan was the first audition show in the first episode of the season. This was because it was Reba's first season as a judge and Jordan auditioned with a Reba song. Namely, Fancy. She sounds fine on this. All the judges turned their chairs around for it. Not sure I would be as enthused. She ended up joining Reba's team, which is SHOCKING. Yawn once again the show emphasizing judges over contestants. Jordan won her battle against someone named Jackson and then ALSO won her knockout against Elizabeth and Caitlin. So wait I guess she's not the first one eliminated this season lol I just assumed since she was nominated with the rest of these jokers. Or did we only pick people from live shows. Okay so in the live shows, aka the top 12 she was in the bottom 4 and then was "Instantly saved" whatever that means. So that put her in the Top 9 where she was cut along with 3 others which kept her out of the Top 5 finale. Yes this whole write-up is me explaining the format of the show but when I started typing I thought she'd be cut sooner in this process lmao. 

Save Monica B Hillz the meme queen of the season 🌊⏰

Kinda #bless at the Jordan cut, as I was considering cutting her.  :ph34rwave: But I decided against it as she had a longer journey than most of the other contestants nominated and would have cut her later on, lol. But ultimately, I didn't like her and wasn't a fan. Didn't care for her voice nor performances.

LOL about the "Instantly saved" stuff, she was in the Bottom 4 sing-off where the Bottom 4 do save me performances. Ugh I was so mad and heated when she got saved over Azan and Kara, as they were amongst my favorites. But it was expected with how the voting goes with these singing shows. 😐 

Also kinda yay at the Farida and Monica saves as I was hoping they would get saved.

9 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

So wait I guess she's not the first one eliminated this season lol I just assumed since she was nominated with the rest of these jokers.

I was going to nominate the lower placing Voice contestants, but I gave one of their performances a listen. I just kept moving up the list until it got to someone whose sound I didn’t care for, and that’s how Jordan got nominated instead. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I was going to nominate the lower placing Voice contestants, but I gave one of their performances a listen. I just kept moving up the list until it got to someone whose sound I didn’t care for, and that’s how Jordan got nominated instead. :haha: 

John Legend Thank You GIF by The Voice

LOL Thank you for that because I did love the contestants that placed lower than Jordan. :haha: 

About 9 hours @jarmon @Zoey

Dana Conway - The Great British Bake Off (Series 14)

Katherine Ryan "Pigeon" - The Masked Singer (British Series 4)

Alexis Saint-Pete - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 5)

p0gbzx2g.jpg
Alexis Saint-Pete | RuPaul’s Drag Race UK 

Alexis Saint-Pete was cast for season fifth series of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK and ultimately placed tenth. Alexis was the first queen to go home and I wasn’t mad about it. The first episode was a non-elimination episode and Alexis had a pretty good showing throughout. She was able to show us some versatility and impressed the judges and fandom. The second episode didn’t go so well for Alexis when RuPaul revealed it was a design challenge. Alexis made an adequate dress but it failed to have any sort of impact on the runway and I remember more about the fish bowl than I do the dress. Alexis found herself in the bottom two and lip-syncing against Naomi, who completely annihilated her. Alexis could’ve put up a good fight but there were too many issues with the dress and losing her shoes throughout the lip-sync.

Saving Katherine Ryan.

26 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

24 hours is up, anyone can make the final decision

Dana Conway - The Great British Bake Off (Series 14)

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

save Samuel

cut Dana

I was gonna say this looks like the proper call for Derek to make and then I see Derek makes the call. :haha: 

Dana Conway - The Great British Bake Off (Series 14)

Great British Bake Off star reduced to tears after viewer comments about  tricky week | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Dana wasn't the first one out for Bake-Off, but she's the lowest on the list of the ones we kept after the first round. But most of the Top Chef All Stars are former International winners so Samuel wins this battle for me. Samuel was the winner of Top Chef France 10. Still, Dana was a delight on her season. The Bake-Off casting is always pretty stellar with just charming pleasant wonderfully nice people on the show, and Dana was no exception. 

Great British Bake Off Dana Conway tears

She couldn't get her horse's legs out of the chocolate mold, so she presented them without legs, saying: "They're all sitting down." Lmao I pulled that from an article but I remember that moment and she wasn't even eliminated for Chocolate Week! Dana's undoing came a couple weeks later during Botanical Week, where they had to make spiced buns, lemon & thyme drizzle cake, and a floral dessert showstopper. Dana was never really a frontrunner in my book, but any elimination while watching this show hurts because they're all so nice haha. But of these choices here this is the one that feels correct to me so sorry Dana.

Save Samuel

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar’s Noms Next)

Zachariah Smith (AI21)

Oliver Steele (AI21)

Ben Sheehy (Australian Idol 😎

Terrell "Ty" McDonald (BBCAN11)

Jared Fields (BB25)

Miranda "Bowie Jane" Ball (BB25)

Cameron Hardin (BB Reindeer Games)

Marvin Achi (The Circle 5)

Tyson Beckford & Jenna Johnson (DWTS32)

Matt Walsh & Koko Iwasaki (DWTS32)

J Ruiz (Fight to Survive)

Missy Byrd (Fight to Survive)