2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Posted)

Alex95

Tom Sandoval (Special Forces: World's Toughest Test Season 2)

Special Forces: World's Toughest Test Season 2 - Tom Sandoval

Tom ran away to do this show after his affair and used this time to tell his special story about how hard it was for him to be under public scrutiny for being a malicious cheater. He was there to "punish himself" and "push himself" and "make his family proud" etc. There's no like, winner for this show, they all get paid the same rate regardless of where they finish and they either pass all the tests/episodes or they quit/withdraw. Medically or otherwise. It appears Tom made it to episode 8, which was the last episode of the season, but he was "Disqualified" and I have no idea what that means because Wikipedia is not expanding on that for me. Ugh okay time to hit the ol' google machine again. I mean certainly Tom can't follow basic rules of a relationship so maybe rules of a TV show are hard for him as well. Apparently he brought in photos of some girl named Raquel to show everyone, and that's not allowed? Is Raquel the affair partner? Google is just telling me that they don't like each other anymore as of the most recent reunion. I can't keep track. Anyway if that's why he was disqualified that's pretty boring.

Save Ivory Glaze

Abhishek "Shake" Chatterjee (House of Villains)

Claudia Albertario (The Challenge: World Championship)

Jamie Lynn Spears & Alan Bersten (DWTS)

Jenkin Edwards (Big Brother UK)

John Schneider “Donut” (Masked Singer US 10)

Sisi Superstar (Canada’s Drag Race)

Tom Bryant (Big Brother UK)

Vanessa MacTavish (Big Brother Canada)

21 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952xn9ywsp2xojgwl6pdustlz1106zwv3b5hmshwxss&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Any save requests? I'll probably cut Donut since cutting a Masked Singer contestant would be an easy write-up.

Save Vanessa she was funny from the little I saw of her season!

JOHN SCHNEIDER "DONUT"

Donut-John-Schneider-masked-singer-122023-38bf38a8d1174fa5814965844a35d474.jpg

John Schneider is an actor best known for starring in The Dukes of Hazzard, but he's also a country singer. His musical experience helped take him all the way to the finale of the competition. He placed second, ultimately losing to Ne-Yo. I did not watch this season, but there's a YouTube video compiling all of his performances. His first performance "Hooked On A Feeling" was pretty good. You can tell he can sing throughout the rest of his performances too, but I can't say I'm too impressed to want to keep hearing more. It's been a while since I've watched The Masked Singer, but do the contestants usually sound so muffled? I know the costume will affect how they're being heard, but it's kind of distracting for Donut's performances. I looked up one of Ne-Yo's Cow performances, and he's sounds so much better. I also like Ne-Yo's voice better. I'd rather have listened to more of Ne-Yo's performances, so I think the voters made the right call crowning Ne-Yo's Cow the winner. Anyway, Donut may have made it to the end of his season of The Masked Singer, but it's an early elimination here.

Saving Vanessa.

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted (edited)

Jamie Lynn Spears & Alan Bersten

J6BQTlV.md.jpg

This is a fairly easy cut to make. I got distracted by Mother's day and forgot to make this writeup so oops, let's get this done now.

First of all it is well known Dancing with the Stars has no problem casting stars that are trash so I guess I should of not been surprised by this casting choice but so soon after they did a whole literal Britney tribute? Oof such a bad look.

Jamie Lynn was fairly insufferable the whole time and seemed fairly shocked she was eliminated and acted like it was this big robbery but let's be real? She couldn't dance to save her life and seems to be making her rounds and sucking on a bunch of different shows lately.

Saving Claudia Albertario

Edited by *Diana

Some thoughts on the last few eliminations:

Lol poor Tom Sandoval losing both of his entries in the first cycle but that was to be expected. :haha: But I'm fine with his Special Forces entry lasting longer here. OMG I forgot what the deal was with his disqualification. It happened randomly and so suddenly. Was it because of him bringing pics of Raquel? I honestly forgot if it was that. :lmao: That does seem kinda random. 

Ughh now I'm getting flashbacks Donut/John outlasting Candelabra/Keyshia and I was raging and so mad about that. 😐 And then for Donut to make it to 2nd over Gazelle/Janel was super frustrating too. He was okay/fine. He had some decent performances especially towards the end of his run but there were 3 bigger standouts to him that season. Not sure if I would have eliminated him this soon but I'm not upset about it either. 

Ahh yeah, Jamie Lynn wasn't too good on DWTS. I was a bit surprised about her elimination as I thought her controversy + her (family) name would have kept her in. But yeah it's clear Britney's fans weren't going to support her. It's insane how she did 3 reality TV shows in 2023, but... at least her DWTS showing was her highest placement here so well done to her for that, I guess?  :haha: Poor Alan and hopefully he can have better luck with his partner this upcoming season.

SISI SUPERSTAR

CANADA'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 4 || 11TH PLACE

drag-race-canadas-sisi-superstar-on-why-being-chaotic-v0-eTxk6RKDWcBQuxsfQ87a7qSy7xOd85lRdi8LxII4LjU.jpg?auto=webp&s=7a806313d8e71b33f03853507f114dff678abf60

I'm only cutting Sisi Superstar as it's easier to write about them than Tom Bryant, about whom I know absolutely nothing. So, onto the write-up: Sisi Superstar is a Montreal-based Drag Queen who competed on the 4th season of Canada's Drag Race. Initially, I was intrigued by Sisi Superstar - named after his name, Simon, and "Superstar," starring the one and only Molly Shannon - and I knew she was somewhat of a name on the Montreal Club Kid scene. Unfortunately, I found myself utterly disappointed by Sisi Superstar from the moment she walked into the werk room - she was lacking confident. In the first week, they were judged on three categories: first impression, which she did not really impress; shimmering showgirl look, which was questionable; and Me, Myself, and I look, which felt incomplete. Luckily for Sisi, the first episode was a non-elimination week, so she lived on for another week. In Week 2, she completely flatlined in the QV-she challenge, which was not surprising when she was placed in the bottom. Her runway look that week was an improvement, from Week 1, but it didn't really measure up to other queens. Therefore, she became the first queen to be eliminated after her lip sync against Luna DuBois. This is more than a fair cut considering the caliber of contestants in this season. In the words of Sisi Superstar, daddle doo!

SAVING: TOM BRYANT

JENKIN EDWARDS

231114ut15-london-uk-eroteme-co-85961965

So, I watched one episode of this season. I just didn't have time to dedicate to it and I am honestly not too upset that I didn't finish the season or actively followed. Farida was the ENTERTAINMENT. And she went home first, lol. Anyway, Jenkin made it all the way to 7th place. He was only nominated twice during his time on the show and got eliminated on his second time nominated where he was up against Jordan & Tom. OH! It was a double elimination and Jenkin & Tom got the boot. Well they got the boot against the eventual winner, Jordan, so yeah. Anyway, I didn't really like Jenkin in episode 1 when he nominated Olivia, lol. So yeah, seeing him nominated this early made my cut a little bit earlier BUT PLEASE REMEMBER, I only watched 1 episode!

Save: Shake

39 minutes ago, jarmon said:

JENKIN EDWARDS

231114ut15-london-uk-eroteme-co-85961965

So, I watched one episode of this season. I just didn't have time to dedicate to it and I am honestly not too upset that I didn't finish the season or actively followed. Farida was the ENTERTAINMENT. And she went home first, lol. Anyway, Jenkin made it all the way to 7th place. He was only nominated twice during his time on the show and got eliminated on his second time nominated where he was up against Jordan & Tom. OH! It was a double elimination and Jenkin & Tom got the boot. Well they got the boot against the eventual winner, Jordan, so yeah. Anyway, I didn't really like Jenkin in episode 1 when he nominated Olivia, lol. So yeah, seeing him nominated this early made my cut a little bit earlier BUT PLEASE REMEMBER, I only watched 1 episode!

Save: Shake

He went from hero to zero so this cut doesn’t hurt. :haha:

• Haha 1

Oooh Jenkin. :closedeyes:  I remember his intro VT he was showing off having this great, big personality on the show and he looked like he had the potential to be a really fun contestant. But he ended up being such a negative and miserable housemate and was anything but fun to watch. 😐 He made me depressed watching him. Though he did have a few funny moments but those felt so far and in between.

I did prefer Tom over Jenkin (on his better moments), so I'm fine with Tom making it through this round.

• Haha 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola’s Noms Next)
1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

You can't harass us to post our noms already. :giggle: 

Randomizer was supposed to put me at the end. I want my dollar back.

• Haha 1

Just now, Solaris said:

Randomizer was supposed to put me at the end. I want my dollar back.

Randomizer came through and put me at the end.... so we can be grateful for that! :wub: