2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Decision Next)

Alex95

BENJAMIN LAW

67026017-0-image-a-32_1674795102443.jpg

Benjamin Law is an Australian author, screenwriter and journalist. He is best known for his books The Family Law, a family memoir published in 2010, and the TV series of the same name. He hosts the radio programme and podcast Stop Everything! for ABC Radio National. He competed on Australian Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains. He was part of the heroes tribe. He was the 11th contestant eliminated and placed 14th out of 24 contestants. I don't watch Australian Survivor because the episodes are just too long for me and considering how big the cast and the amount of episodes and since it shows like 3 times a week, too much to keep up with. Anyways he was voted out in a 4-3 vote against Gerry. I'm sorry I don't have much to say here because I don't know who this man, sorry to this man. OH MY GOSH, NOT ME FINALLY LOOKING FOR HIS PIC AFTER THIS WRITE-UP JUST TO FIND OUT HE'S ASIAN?!?! UGH NOW I FEEL AWFUL FOR CUTTING HIM. 

SAVE: Aven Jones.

- I'm kinda surprised Harry & Rylee weren't immediately cut when they were nominated. :dead: But this is a pretty decent spot and they made it further than I thought they would have considering how much IDF hated Harry. :haha: And yeah I heard he had a ~secret girlfriend~ while on the show so I am curious whatever that means. :dead: Age-wise, I do think Harry & Rylee made sense as he was by far the youngest guy in the cast and it made sense for Rylee to have the youngest guy in that sense. But then... reputation-wise, not so much.  

- I liked John Michael. He did seem like he had a lot of potential, especially after winning the first part of that HoH. But ugh it was frustrating how Santina went to target it - well thanks to Zach controlling her HoH. :/ Lol I kinda wish we brought Zach in the game so Iwe could have dragged him in a write-up but oh well. :giggle: But sadly with JM being the first one evicted from BBCAN11, I think it's fair and fine for him to go out of these noms.

54 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Sorry I’ve been swamped with work today, will do my best to get this done before the deadline. Anyone got any preferences on the remaining?

I think Tyson would be a good save.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Fraser Lack

Australian Survivor: Melbourne real estate agent Fraser Lack talks about  his villain role in upcoming season - realestate.com.au

Fraser was on the Villains tribe of Heroes vs Villains on Survivor Australia. I’ve never understood the format of Australia too much because he never appeared on the show before, so was he just a notorious jerk in real life lol?

He was a real estate agent, and it sounds like he started the game on a decent foot, but then with a few twists down the line, he quickly ended up on the outs. All of this led to him blindsided and being the seventh person voted out of the game. My little knowledge of Australian Survivor does extend to knowing Shonee who seems like an icon and she voted him out so I trust her judgement! 

Edited by *Lily

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Noms Next)

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952sto8j5k3lrf9weyj1l1

Matt Sharp (Survivor Australia)

Shaun Hampson (Survivor Australia)

Paige Donald (Survivor Australia)

Amali Dimond (Australian Idol)

Yinrun Huang (Big Brother UK)

Matty Simpson (Big Brother UK)

Cassidy Clark (The Challenge USA)

Emanuel Neagu (The Challenge BFANC)

Tori Deal & Danny McCray (The Challenge WC)

Molly Marsh (Love Island)

Jimbo (RPDR Allstars)

Vicki Vivacious (RPDR UK)

Nigel Harman & Katya Jones (Strictly)

Nikita Kanda & Gorka Márquez (Strictly)

Carolyn Wiger (Survivor)

Drew Basile (Survivor)

Posted (edited)

MATT SHARP

qBSwcJW.gif

Matt Sharp competed on Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains. He works as a lifeguard, so he was put on the Heroes tribe. He made it all the way to Final Tribal Council, ultimately losing to Liz. And honestly, there’s not much to say about Matty’s game. He was invisible for a good portion of the first half of the season. This season was filled with a lot of big characters, and Matt was barely featured. After a tribe swap, he made a deal with George and ultimately flipped on his former Hero tribe members at the merge. Along with his allegiance to George, he had a very close alliance with Gerry. And after Matt’s flip, he did nothing the rest of the game. He had many opportunities to take out George to do something noteworthy, but he remained George’s minion. He was even told he needed to do something, and he'd worry if it was true and then cry about it in his confessionals. But still, he just stayed a loyal soldier to George. The only thing he can really claim as his own was pushing for Shonee to be voted out of the jury instead of Simon. But ultimately, Matt was just a pawn in the game and did nothing but follow orders. Maybe Matt was so set on Final 2 with Gerry (whom he’d likely win against), but it ended up being a Final 3. Overall, Matt seemed like a nice guy, but he was too passive of a game player. Even if flipping on the Heroes could be viewed as a move, all that did was burn his former Heroes. And it negates any claim he could make about being a loyal player. Plus, he made no effort in forming social bonds with anyone else besides Gerry and George. Anyway, I’d rather have seen Gerry eliminated before Matt in this rankdown, but I have no qualms eliminating Matt now.

Saving Shaun.

IKLJeZ9.gif

Edited by Steven_

Drew Basile

Survivor 45' star Drew Basile says he was humiliated and mortified

Drew is someone I immediately identified as a Cochran clone on Survivor season 45.  He was part of the dominate Reba tribe with Dee, Austin and Julie, all of which made the merge and worked together to the Top 6 of the game. Drew was also part of an alliance with Emily and Austin.  So basically all of my favorites were connect to this insufferable player.  drew always had to have an opinion, and he always overexposed in the season, as people of his archtype typically are.  He was the fourth best finisher from his tribe and yet took all the others screen time.  Drew was eliminated from the game when Dee and Julie decided to work with Katurah and Jakes and blindside the two Reba boys. Drew was eliminated 4-2 right before the finale and we were all the better not having to deal with him in the last episode. Drew cast his jury vote for Austin.

Save: Jimbo

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Noms Posted)
Just now, Solaris said:

You should have saved Amali.

Ugh I'm still conflicted as I don't know who needs my save more.

#bless at your Drew cut though. I had it in mind to cut him but I don't have the energy to do so. :haha:

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Save Nigel & Katya

Cut Vicki

Though I am still conflicted and could changed cuts/saves.

Gonna change my cut to Nikita & Gorka, for now.

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The closest ally of the person you gave immunity to at the start of the game

dont-play-dumb-annoyed.gif

Honestly didn't see him, I saw tori deal and stopped reading. :haha:

Nikita Kanda & Gorka Márquez

0_Strictly-Come-Dancing-2023.jpg

Ugh, I kinda don't like to make this cut. But at the same time this is probably the easiest write-up for me to do right now....and ultimately it is a fair cut amongst the nominees.

Nikita Kanda is a BBC Asian network presenter who competed on the 21st series of Strictly Come Dancing, where she was partnered up with 3-time pro finalist, Gorka Márquez. When Nikita was casted for the show, I was really excited about her. She's gorgeous, has an upbeat and fun personality and was down for the Strictly experience. When she was partnered with Gorka, I was even more excited as he's one of my favorite male pros.

Then sadly comes the competition and Nikita's dancing, which was yikes.... She was so disappointing. :( She was understandably nervous and shaky with her first dance, the Waltz. Her Waltz to "Run to You" scored an 18 (three 5's and a 3 from Craig).  I was hoping for improvement for her next dance but not much luck there. I was SO excited for her Charleston to "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" for obvious reasons of course, lol. But her Charleston was barely a Charleston and lacked energy. This dance also scored an 18 - once again, three 5's and a 3 from Craig. She landed in the Bottom 2 and beat Les & Nancy in the dance off. I was happy about that as Les was horrible and the worst dancer that series. Plus, I wanted Nikita to have one more chance. But then, Nikita got the Jive. 😐 WHY was she given a Jive after a Charleston? I DO NOT know. But it was Week 3's Movie Week. Nikita danced a Clueless based Jive to "Kids in America." She scored her highest score yet with a 21 (4/6/5/6). This dance was a little better than her others but sadly still one of the weakest dances of the night and still was lacking energy and technique. Nikita & Gorka landed in the Bottom 2 against Zara & Graziano, where Nikita was eliminated. I was sad to see her go but it was a fair result as she wasn't improving at the rate of the other celebs. Nikita & Gorka lasted 3 weeks and placed 14th (which is sadly common for Gorka, as he was often the second boot of the series or a finalist).

To close this up, I do really like Nikita as a person/celeb. But as a Strictly dancer, I wasn't much of a fan, which is what her entry is based upon. I am glad that Nikita & Gorka made it over Les & Nancy and Jody & Jowita to this portion of the game, as I liked N&G more over those two. But of the other Strictly couples, they were my 13th favorite of the series so that's another reason for this cut. I will close this out with her best dance (imo), her Jive.

Saving: Nigel Harman & Katya Jones 

gg-gif.2594341