2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Decision Next)

Alex95

PAIGE DONALD

AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR : HVH || 16TH PLACE

Paige-Donald-Australian-Survivor-Heroes-V-Villains-Cast.jpg?w=620

Out of the nominated individuals, Paige Donald was an easy choice for me to cut as I've never seen Australian Survivor, and I am more familiar with the other individuals that are nominated. Paige Donald is a Ringer and Jillaroo hailing from Central Queensland, where she's hoping to challenge herself on the beaches of Samoa, despite not being a beach person. She started her time on Australian Survivor: Heroes v. Villains on the Heroes tribe, where she hoped that camaraderie would carry her through the game. At the beginning of the season, she quickly found herself in a good position in her tribe, which managed to win the first few immunity challenges. When her tribe went to their first tribal council, she voted with the majority while she received a vote from Rogue. The following week, her tribe experienced the mock vote tribal where she received two votes, but once again, she voted with the majority. For her third tribal council, she voted with the majority once again, but her luck ran out when the tribes switched and one of her original tribemates flipped to the other alliance. She became a victim of a blindside when the Hidden Immunity Idol was played on George, avoiding a tie. Unsure if this is a good spot for her since I haven't seen her season, but given the circumstances, she's now eliminated from the rankdown.... Oh, I see she's a trophy hunter so yeah, she can go! 

SAVING: CAROLYN WIGER

Amali Dimond (Australian Idol)

Yinrun Huang (Big Brother UK)

Matty Simpson (Big Brother UK)

Cassidy Clark (The Challenge USA)

Emanuel Neagu (The Challenge BFANC)

Tori Deal & Danny McCray (The Challenge WC)

Molly Marsh (Love Island)

Vicki Vivacious (RPDR UK)

Posted (edited)
Just now, Solaris said:

now find the simon put the idol in his arse clip.  That cracks me up everytime.

I'll save it for Simon's top 20 writeup ^_^

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Vicki Vivacious

PRIDE interviews Drag Race UK Star Vicki Vivacious

Vicki Vivacious appeared on the fifth season of Drag Race UK. I think she came out of the gates pretty hot, she won the first challenge of the season and then did a pretty decent job in the second challenge. And then from there, she kinda faded. She did decently in the Rusical but struggled with improv challenges and ended up on the outs in the Snatch Game, where DeDeLicious annihilated her pretty much (and gave one of my favorite lip-syncs on Drag Race UK).

On top of all that, Vicki just had a bit of a bad attitude and was a bit of a bitter Betty. Even in the post-season interviews, she seemed kinda negative and not on good terms with other people in the cast. I generally liked this cast and season but, I just didn't find myself getting behind Vicki.

Save Yinrun Huang

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Save Yinrun Huang

#bless @ the Yinrun save as she was one of the ones I was stuck between on wanting to save. ❤️ 

• Like 1

MOLLY MARSH

love_island_sr10_25-scaled.jpg?auto=form

Molly Marsh is a 21-year-old contestant who competed on Love Island. OMG, I just see on the wiki that there was a 19-year-old as well that competed. That is madness. Wild. Anyways, I don't watch Love Island and normally just see funny clips on YouTube/Twitter/Instagram, you get it. Molly is simply stunning, I must say. As per wikipedia, says she was dumped on Day 19 but somehow stayed in the game and made it to the finale where she was partnered with Zachariah Noble. They placed 4th in the Finale. During her time on the show, she was partnered with Mitchel Taylor three times and then Zachariah Noble for the rest of the show. I don't know if she did anything memorable or not, but anyways.

SAVE: Amali Dimond.

Posted (edited)

Tori Deal & Danny McCray

JPxScI2.md.jpg

I am currently on a challenge kick. Started from the beginning of season 10 ( thanks Paramount!)

While I am still on the early seasons it's a reminder of what the show used to be. Much more iconic than it is these days

This cut is mostly because I cannot stand Tori Deal.  I mean oof. Talk about unlikable. Actually all 4 of these choices I could cut but I dislike Tori the most so this makes this choice a little easier. She definitely thinks a cooler bigger thing than she actually is. Lately Danny and his wife have been throwing shade her way so no love loss there. Bye now! 

Saving Cassidy Clark 

Edited by *Diana

Ah dang I was hoping for Emanuel to go over Danny & Tori. :ph34rwave:Aww sad to see Danny & Tori go, solely because of Danny. Danny was funny, shady and I LOVE how much of a hard time he gave Tori when they were partners. He never let her get her way and it made her seethe. :giggle: They were such a dysfunctional hot mess together. :dead: But yeah, I can not fault any of those comments about Tori as yeah she is quite insufferable. :haha: And this is coming from someone who used to love her in her earlier seasons. Ugh why couldn't her solo The Challenge USA entry been up instead? :haha: 

Yayy for the Amali and Cassidy saves. ❤️ 

16 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Tori Deal & Danny McCray

JPxScI2.md.jpg

I am currently on a challenge kick. Started from the beginning of season 10 ( thanks Paramount!)

While I am still on the early seasons it's a reminder of what the show used to be. Much more iconic than it is these days

This cut is mostly because I cannot stand Tori Deal.  I mean oof. Talk about unlikable. Actually all 4 of these choices I could cut but I dislike Tori the most so this makes this choice a little easier. She definitely thinks a cooler bigger thing than she actually is. Lately Danny and his wife have been throwing shade her way so no love loss there. Bye now! 

Saving Cassidy Clark 

Tori Deal sucks

• Like 1

Tori does suck, but Danny would be the first to agree and that's what made their dynamic that season so amazing :broken:. Danny would not let his partner breathe for a second that season. A king!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, *Diana said:

If you need any of the earlier seasons send me a PM, I've got a link with them.

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

everyone has until the end of my work day to make requests

I'm in for an Emanuel cut (and Matty save). He was a useless winner. :ph34rwave:

Posted (edited)

Emanuel robbed Nurys.

Also Tori is trying to make Cara Maria her partner for Rivals 4.  You know its true if you watched the last reunion.  Also, we don't want that.  Thought TJ would die if they got a win together.  

Edited by Solaris