2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris & Diana's Noms Next)

Alex95

Leroy Fontaine

From firefighter to reality game show finalist: Leroy Fontaine's journey to  the top three - Canadian Firefighter MagazineCanadian Firefighter Magazine

Leroy appeared on the first season of The Traitors Canada. He's a firefighter who had appeared on a previous reality show called The Brigade, which was more survival-focused. It seems that at the end, he and his ride-or-die Gurleen got played in the game. She turned on him at the very last minute, voting him out, which was a costly move as she ended up losing to a traitor at the end. I will need to get around to watching this season, for Fiercalicious, even though now I know what happens and it seems like a pretty compelling ending lol. 

Save Tanya Manhenga

Rooting for Carolyn and Kaleb to get saved. Though wouldn't be mad with Yam Yam getting saved.

Aww sad to see Leroy go but I understand it based off the noms and knew he wouldn't survive it sadly. He was a very smart and loyal faithful and he played a strong/great game. Though I do wish Leroy could have outlasted Gurleen since he was loyal and stuck with Gurleen while she messed up at the end. :haha: (Though I still like her).

Ahh and nice at Dee getting Akshar's buyback save. 😮 I was surprised to see her at risk/possibly going.

KAI FAGAN

www-instagram-com-kaifagan-hl-856132658.

Kai Fagan is the co-winner of Love Island UK Season 9 which he won with Sanam Harrinanan. I don't really keep up with Love Island so it was an easy cut and I was hoping though for Sanam to take the win because I'm bias when it comes to my indian heritage lol. But, anyways. Kai had an interesting run on the show, he was matching with a different woman all the time, during his time on the show, he matched with Tanyel, Anna-May, Samie, Olivia and then finally Sanam. So, yeah quite an interesting run on the show. He's hot though, so I see the appeal. Anyways, I'm sad that Carolyn, Yam Yam, Kaleb and Gurleen are all still in danger ugh. But, anyways, Kai had a decent run on this Rankdown so kudos to him!

• Sad 1

Gurleen Maan (Canada Traitors 1)

Abbotsford's Gurleen Maan begins TV journey on Farming With Love on May 28  - Mission City Record

You may recognzie Gurleen if you watched Farming For Love where she was one of six eligible Canadian singles looking for love as part of a reality show. Here we know her as the runner-up from Canada's debut season of Traitors. She has outlasted Mike DUrzo in this game but she wasn't so lucky on the actual show. She played an immaculate game for the most part, demonstrated by the fact that she had zero votes against her the entire time she was on the show. She and ol Leroy were quite the team for most of the game, but Mike got in her head at the last second and she voted to eliminate the man who was her ally the whole season. Thus, losing the whole show. Does it default to a Traitor win at that point? Because Gurleen would be murdered or whatever? Not exactly sure the rule breakdown there but yeah she blew it at the last hurdle

Save Yamil "Yam Yam" Arocho

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

KALEB GEBREWOLD

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Kaleb Gebrewold competed on Survivor 45. On paper, Kaleb is someone that would be a contender to win a season of Survivor. He's young and in decent shape. He's charismatic and personable. He has a good understanding of the strategic game too. However, Kaleb's problem is that he's so obviously a threat. Everyone can see how well-rounded he is. Players nowadays already know the types of players to watch out for, and he's not someone the other castaways will want getting far enough to have a chance to make it to the Final 3. Plus, Kaleb isn't really subtle about hiding his strengths. There's a moment when he visited the Reba tribe, and he had one-on-ones with everyone. And they clocked his salesman persona.

Anyway, let me go back to the beginning. Kaleb was placed on the ill-fated Lulu tribe. This tribe was a disaster, but Kaleb was in a seemingly good position. He was more reliable than the likes of Hannah Rose and Brandon. Plus, Emily rubbed people the wrong way with being so brash. Emily was the tribe outcast, but Kaleb was savvy enough to take her under his wing. Emily finally felt like she had someone who wanted to work with her, which paid off. Sabiyah (who was Kaleb's ally) was ready to vote Kaleb out. She saw him as too big of a threat, and she already wanted to make a big move by taking him out. Emily gave Kaleb a heads up, which saved him. There was eventually a tribe swap, and Kaleb got to make bonds with the Belo tribe members. Nonetheless, Kaleb's charming persona was too much to ignore. He was a target when the merge came, but Kaleb managed to save himself with the Shot in the Dark. He's the first player to successfully play this new game mechanic. He also holds the current record for most votes negated at one tribal council with eleven. However, his luck would run out, and he would end up getting voted out at a following tribal council. He was the first jury member, and he's one of the jurors that voted for Dee to win the game. Kaleb made enough of an impression that I wouldn't be surprised if he's on Jeff's shortlist to return for Survivor 50. I guess we'll see if Kaleb will get a chance to play again and if he can do a better job managing his threat level.

Saving Carolyn.

giphy.webp

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Kai had a really interesting time on Love Island UK 9. He had a really rocky time at the start of that series. He had a number of connections that didn't fit right or worked - his relationship with Olivia was especially toxic. He (solo-wise) and in his couples were always in the bottom via the public But then Sanam came along at Casa Amor and they had an instant and wonderful connection. Suddenly Sanam helped Kai become a fan favorite but also win the show. :dead: Never seen anything like that but it shows how powerful the right connection can be for people. Love hearing about them being engaged! ❤️ Anywho, this is a great spot for Kai and pleased he got this far. It is also kinda cute how Kai & Sanam went out on the same round as I'm sure that's what they would have wanted. :haha: 

I really liked Gurleen. Though if Leroy goes, I'm fine with Gurleen going after him. She was a pretty solid faithful and played the game well for the most part. Def one of the better, well collected faithfuls. But then yeah she fumbled hard on the last hurdle when she trusted Mike over her true and loyal ally, Leroy. Ugh that was such a frustrating ending. 😐 :broken: 

Kaleb. 😢 Really sad to see him go. I did nearly consider saving him but figured with me changing my mind that he would go, so gah.  :broken: Steven gave him a well in depth write-up on him. Kaleb was really well put together - very likable, strong in challenges and an all around great player. Which yeah, sadly that made him a big threat for people to want to target. He probably could have sailed through on earlier seasons of Survivor. His Shot in the Dark play being successful and saving him was SUCH an iconic moment. I was living for that. :giggle: Sadly it was just a one episode breather as he went out the next episode. :( He was my favorite male of the season so at least he gets to be the top male for Survivor 45, so I'll take that. And like I said with Emily, I did really love the Kaleb/Emily alliance and how they both helped each other's games at different points of the season. I would love to see him on Survivor 50 or if not some other season in the future.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar’s Noms Next)
  1. Carolyn Wiger (Survivor 44)
  2. Buddha Lo (Top Chef)
  3. Sara Bradley (Top Chef)
  4. Ali Ghzawi (Top Chef)
  5. Luxx Noir London (RPDR15)
  6. Kandy Muse (RPDR AS8)
  7. Prajjé Oscar Jean-Baptiste (Project Runway)
  8. Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray (Love Island 5)
  9. Phil Burton & Ash-Leigh Hunter (DWTS Aus20)
  10. Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley (The Challenge World Championship)

11. Theo Campbell & Sarah Lacina (The Challenge World Championship)

12. Yes Duffy & Emily Seebohm (The Challenge World Championship)

13. KellyAnne Judd & Tristan Phipps (The Challenge World Championship)

14. Jodi Weatherton & Benjamín "Benja" Alfonso (The Challenge World Championship)

15. Jonna Mannion & Grant Crapp (The Challenge World Championship)

16. Tiffany Mitchell (The Challenge USA2)

17. Xavier Bonner (The Bachelorette)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar’s Noms Posted)

1*gtditCXgVh98yTVxbvYc8w.png
Yes Duffy & Emily Seebohm The Challenge World Championship

Yes and Emily were paired together during The Challenge World Championship and just missed out of the final. I never really cared for either of them but they both did alright through the season. They secured two wins and had a lucky elimination when Grant was medically disqualified and the elimination was cancelled. I really don’t remember much about either of them and both are really easy picks for me this round. Both have had better seasons but that goes for most of the cast during this season. A very underwhelming season but we’ll probably see Yes again. I’m not sure casting will bring Emily back anytime soon.

Saving Kandy.

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

You have two saves and must be used at the same time!

Ah sorry, got that in now. I was struggling on deciding my second save as I think there were some I couldn't save. 

Also still unsure on it and may change it. :haha: