2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily’s Battle Posted)

Alex95

kate-butch-drag-race-uk-series-5-episode
Kate Butch | RuPaul’s Drag Race UK

This wouldn’t have been my cut from this list but Kate is the person in the least invested in out of the three. Kate was cast on the fifth series of Drag Race UK and ultimately placed fifth. I enjoyed Kate during the series but her runways left a lot to be desired which always bumped her down a bit for me. Kate is one of the funniest and wittiest queens from the show and probably internationally. Kate had a decent run but someone always seemed to do better than her and take the win. Kate did excel during the drama challenge though and rightfully won. She even gave her best runway of the season which cemented it for her. She had the worst makeover the following week which sealed her fate and was sent home. I think we’ll probably see Kate back on a vs. The World season at some point as the fandom enjoy her but I’m not sure it’ll be soon.

Elizaveta "Liz" Parnov

57d50657652edf189db92ad115b9dade.jpg

Ironically, I think if I was a savor for this list of nominations, I probably would of saved Liz first but unfortunately, that is not the case. I am going to do her write up because by the time I got here, she had already been cut.

Liz Parnova is the Sole Survivor of Australian Survivor: Heroes v Villains. She won and was a pretty important part of the villains tribe and the season as a whole. Not only did she win, well Liz was unanimously awarded the title of Sole Survivor title. I think she was the one who did the best that season so it was very deserving. I guess this is a good place for her to go based on whats left.

• Sad 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Noms Next)

MISS FIERCALICIOUS "FIERCE"

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAxMIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJD&rs=AOn4CLCMQaEWy95UF2KE7apF3VxW92bonw

Miss Fiercalicious "Fierce" competed on The Traitors Canada. Fierce is known as a finalist from the third season of Canada’s Drag Race, and she played this game as a Faithful. After reading a summary of Fierce’s time on The Traitors, it seems like Fierce was a proactive player and didn’t just coast on by. Fierce successfully exposed Melissa B as a Traitor. However, Fierce’s downfall came when she mistakenly targeted a Faithful. People became suspicious and mob mentality sent Fierce out of the game in 13th place. There was also something that happened between her and Kevin. They were allies at first, but then they didn’t trust each other anymore. For only lasting five episodes, Fierce made it pretty far in this rankdown.

Edited by Steven_

I do kinda agree with Sola's thoughts on Marybeth. I thought she was good on American Idol, but felt that maybe she was more of a standout on The Voice? I can't really remember her run there. But think she did well to get this far.

I did enjoy Miss Fiercalicious "Fierce" but think this is a fair spot for her from her time on The Traitors. I did feel bad for the way she went out though. :(  It's funny how she was brought up on Rachel's cut as I did have Fierce in mind for nominations then.

Nutsa - American Idol (Season 21)
Jerrica Monay Brooks ("Monay") - Claim to Fame (US Season 2)
Chris Osmond - Claim to Fame (US Season 2)
Ne-Yo "Cow" - The Masked Singer (American Season 10)
DeDeLicious - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 5)
Cirie Fields - The Traitors (US Season 1)
Mel B - Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 1)
Bobby Brazier & Dianne Buswell - Strictly Come Dancing (Series 21)

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Noms Posted)

@Steven_ has the final save and the rest will be cut. @jarmon @*Chris @*Lily are the remaining cutters (as long as @FrogLenzen gets his writeup in in time, Mel B is off the board)

Nutsa - American Idol (Season 21)
Jerrica Monay Brooks ("Monay") - Claim to Fame (US Season 2)
Chris Osmond - Claim to Fame (US Season 2)
Mel B - Special Forces: World's Toughest Test (Season 1)**
Bobby Brazier & Dianne Buswell - Strictly Come Dancing (Series 21)

Mel B

Spice Girl Mel B Quits 'Special Forces: World's Toughest Test', Opens Up  About Abusive Relationship

Mel B withdrew in the 3rd episode of the first season of Special Forces World's Toughest Test. She lasted as long as Jamie Spears. And yet here she stands over likable great winners like Bishme and Matty, contestants with amazing moments like Pentatonix and David Archuleta, all the other All Stars from Project Runway and Top Chef, two franchises with amazing all-timer seasons in 2023. Because she's Mel B and people recognize her name. Honestly I'd even take JoJo Siwa over Mel Be because at least JoJo made it pretty far in the season. If we were going to eliminate entire shows from the game it seems like this would have been a good one to do. This gives Erin Jackson the win for this season which makes sense because she was one of three that "won" AKA "passed" the test. If we get closer to the end and there's just a bunch of drag queens left just remember that you could have given me more options to care about

Love Mel B, of course. ❤️ I did really enjoy her for the short time she was on Special Forces. She did well/her best in the challenges but sadly she didn't last long. But she did have quite a strong impact/airtime on those episodes, especially with her backstory. I do wish Hannah or Kenya could have won for that season as they made a bigger impact and were even more impressive, but it just wasn't in the cards for them. But definitely more than a fair spot for her to go.